Nippon View Hotel Co., Ltd.
[Asakusa View Hotel] Chinese and French cuisine. “Chef & Chef” course meal in November and December where you can enjoy each taste -Collaboration of gems woven by two chefs-November 1st
(Tuesday)-December 30th (Friday)
27F THE DINING “Chinois Karakohana & Teppanyaki French Makie” is a Nouvelle Chinois kaiseki cuisine course based on Cantonese cuisine. Teppanyaki French restaurant “Makie” proposes gastronomy that makes use of carefully selected ingredients, such as lobster grilled on an iron plate.
A new style restaurant where you can freely enjoy both flavors, including a collaboration course of Chinese and French cuisine. [Image 1
A collaboration of gems woven by two chefs
Chinese and French. You can enjoy a luxurious time with the “Chef & Chef” course meal where you can enjoy each flavor.
November/December Chef & Chef Collaboration Lunch
[Table 7: https://prtimes.jp/data/corp/13939/table/118_1_54f275550a1d0fa7ea0544ec33876f2d.jpg ]
○ Amuse Bouche
The winter vegetable cauliflower potage is accented with consommé jelly and curry-flavored oil. Enjoy the texture of sesame pie sticks. ○ Aurora salmon and seasonal vegetable salad
Seasonal vegetables, shrimp and scallops are seasoned one by one and placed on turnip puree.
Enjoy Aurora Salmon with foamy soy sauce that has been whipped into a meringue shape.
○ Thick Shanghai crab miso soup Chawanmushi style
A delicious soup made with rich Shanghai crab miso cooked in chawanmushi. ○ Peeled shrimp and scallop stir-fried over high heat with dried shrimp sauce Fresh shelled prawns and scallops stir-fried over high heat and seasoned with soy sauce that is packed with the flavor of dried prawns.
○Truffle, Chestnut, Mushroom Pâté Ankroot Sweet and Sour Onion A traditional dish of truffles, chestnuts, and mushrooms wrapped in pie crust and baked to lock in the umami and flavor. Serve with caramelized onions and sherry vinegar sauce.
○ Teppanyaki grilled mackerel on Greek-style mushrooms, with clam condiman Greek-style teppanyaki mackerel grilled in winter. Enjoy it with seasonal mushrooms. The umami of clams is an accent.
○ Fondant chocolate with orange coulis
When you cut the cake, the chocolate melts smoothly, making it a chocolate fondant.
Orange coulis, which goes well with chocolate, are carefully finished using both peel and juice.
Please enjoy with vanilla ice cream.
[Table 8: https://prtimes.jp/data/corp/13939/table/118_2_1b28986d7b381a882be32204fb784558.jpg ]
November/December Chef & Chef Collaboration Dinner
[Table 9: https://prtimes.jp/data/corp/13939/table/118_3_de2fa4a13bec1e85578b30204b821dcf.jpg ]
○ Amuse Bouche
The winter vegetable cauliflower potage is accented with consommé jelly and curry-flavored oil. Enjoy the texture of sesame pie sticks. ○ Shrimp cooked in three different ways with seasonal cold vegetables You can enjoy three different tastes: Shaoxing wine marinated prawns, sweet chili sauce prawns, and garlic-based prawns. Please enjoy the seasonal cold dishes with the sauce drawn on the plate as an accent. [Image 9
○ Pot-steamed soup made by slowly steaming seasonal cod and soft roe Cod and soft roe, which are in season in winter, are slowly steamed together with shark fin, white fungus, goji berries derived from Chinese herbal medicine, dried shiitake mushrooms, lotus seeds, ginger, jujube, etc., to warm the body.
○ Scallops and winter melon Seasonal vegetables with rich Shanghai crab miso On top of Shanghai crab miso sauce, boiled winter melon is hollowed out, scallops are added and steamed, and seasonal vegetables are added.
○ Roasted suckling lamb Shoulder confit Soba noodles and tagine-style vegetables Delicate and milky roasted lamb served with buckwheat risotto. Tajine-style confit shoulder meat and vegetables. Please enjoy with seaweed sauce.
○ Live Canadian lobster (1/2 cut) grilled on an iron plate with seasonal flavors served with sauce civet (+¥1,500)
Enjoy the lobster teppanyaki with a strong red wine sauce.
Incorporates seasonal flavors of root vegetables and fruits. [Image 11
Along with the food, you can also enjoy the view from the 27th floor. Business hours/Contact
○Lunch time business hours
11:30-15:00 (Last In 14:00)
17:00-21:00 (Last In 20:00)
*Business hours are subject to change.
[Table 12: https://prtimes.jp/data/corp/13939/table/118_6_af1eb826c1f2bc3431966448636b3902.jpg ]
○Asakusa View Hotel Official Homepage
○ Asakusa View Hotel information paper From View
○Preventive measures against new coronavirus infections, etc. https://www.viewhotels.co.jp/asakusa/infectioncontrol_lp/
Details about this release: