Keikyu Department Store Co., Ltd.
First held! “Haneda Airport presents Sky and Travel Products Exhibition” From October 20th (Thursday) to 25th (Tuesday), everything will be “first” for 6 days! Feel like traveling at the fairground! In-flight meals from around the world make you feel like you’re on an air trip! We deliver fresh vegetables daily from the production area by air!
Keikyu Group’s Keikyu Department Store (Location: Konan-ku, Yokohama City; President: Hideki Takeya) and Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Ota-ku, Tokyo; President: Nobuaki Yokota) will open on Thursday, October 20, 2022. ) to the 25th (Tuesday) for a total of 6 days, the “Haneda Airport presents Sky and Travel Product Exhibition” will be held for the first time at the 7th floor event space. “Cuud,” a curry udon specialty restaurant exclusive to Haneda Airport, opened in Terminal 1 in March 2016, and will open its first store outside the airport. Spices are added to Japanese-style dashi stock, and seasonal vegetables are slowly simmered. You can eat it on the spot.
In addition, it is the first department store! The world’s in-flight meals that can be eaten on the spot are now available at the Keikyu Department Store for the first time. The business class in-flight meal prepared by an international in-flight meal company comes with a champagne service, and you can choose from a Western course or an Asian course.
In addition, two companies, ANA and Solaseed Air, departed from the site in the morning of the day and arrived in the afternoon of the day. “JAL Sweets Box” sweets made based on the idea, and “Soraben”, a freezer meal at Haneda Airport, which became a hot topic at Haneda Airport in February this year at the food event hall, and is popular at Haneda Airport. Limited souvenirs can be purchased during the period. In addition, the “LUXURY FLIGHT” pop-up store, which opened in Haneda Airport Terminal 1 in 2020 and sells limited products and aviation-related goods that can only be purchased onboard the airlines, will open for the first time in a department store. In addition, there will be a lottery where you can win a pair of round-trip tickets to Miyazaki on Solaseed Air, a photo panel exhibition of “Haneda Airport then and now”, and a remote guidance robot “mini MORK” at Haneda Airport. At 00 and 16:00, you can actually talk to Minimoke.
◆◆Haneda Airport presents About the product exhibition of the sky and travel◆◆ Date: 6 days from Thursday, October 20th to Tuesday, October 25th, 2022 *On the final day, October 25th (Tuesday), only this venue will be closed at 17:00.
Holding place: 7th floor exhibition space
1. Haneda Airport “Curry Udon Cuud” opens for the first time outside the airport Haneda Airport’s famous restaurant “Curry Udon Cuud” will open its first store outside the airport. Spices are added to Japanese-style dashi stock, and seasonal vegetables are slowly simmered to create a soup that spreads in your mouth. You can enjoy curry udon that you can’t taste without it for a limited time.
Curry udon half (spicy or sweet) & half (tomato curry) (1 person) 1,531 yen (tax included)
*Last order 19:30 each day, 16:30 on the last day 25th (Tue) 2. “In-flight meal restaurant” where you can enjoy in-flight meals from around the world is now available!
You can enjoy a full-course business class in-flight meal with champagne made by an international in-flight meal company. You can choose from two types of Western food and Asian food.
Business class in-flight meal Limited quantity each day (1 person) 2,970 yen (tax included)
*Last order 19:15 each day, 16:15 on the last day 25th (Tue) *The image is “Singapore chicken rice”.
*Economy class in-flight meals are also available.
3. Morning departure! “Farmer direct shipment corner” that carries fresh vegetables etc. by air from the production area every day (1) [Sanchoku Airun supported by ANA]
Enjoy Kagawa’s original brand of asparagus “Sanuki no Mezame”, which was born from the warm Setouchi climate and nutrient-rich soil. First of all, freshly harvested ingredients from all over the country are airlifted to Haneda Airport and delivered by speed transportation. Sanuki no Mezame (asparagus) (3 sticks per bundle) 540 yen (tax included) (2) [Solachok flight by Solaseed Air]
Delivered directly from a Japanese confectionery shop that has been in Miyazaki for over 50 years. Western-style cheese manju, which is popular as a prefectural confectionery, is arranged in a Japanese style, and the combination of Japanese and Western ingredients is exquisite. We deliver freshly made food by air.
Aji no Kuraya Japanese-style cheese manju (6 pieces) 840 yen (tax included) 4. [JAL Sweets Box]
Based on the idea of JAL flight attendants, these sweets are made with local ingredients. From my hometown, Kanagawa Prefecture, Odawara’s “Kurajuku Mikan” and “Lemon” became mille-feuille. It is very popular for its refreshing citrus flavor and crispy texture. In addition, we have a lineup that includes 5 types of baked sweets. Odawara, Kanagawa Prefecture Kurarijuku Mandarin Orange Mille-feuille Lemon Mille-feuille (6 pieces each) 1,620 yen each (tax included) 5. Popular products only available at Haneda Airport are gathered at Keikyu Department Store!
(1) Selling popular air bento and frozen meals at Haneda Airport! [Haneda sky valve studio]
We have about 30 kinds of popular Soraben. * Ends as soon as each day runs out Soraben various (1 fold) from 751 yen (tax included)
*The photo is an example.
We offer 9 types of freezer meals.
You can easily enjoy popular in-flight meals made by an international in-flight meal company at home.
Various in-flight meals (frozen, for take-out only, with cooler bag and cooler) (1 pack) 981 yen (tax included)
(2) “LUXURY FLIGHT” pop-up store
It will open in Haneda Airport Terminal 1 in 2020. Starting with BOEING goods, a shop that sells limited products and aviation-related goods that can only be purchased in-flight from airline companies has appeared for the first time.
Popular model planes and key chains are recommended for collections and gifts. [Image 8
(3) Buy Haneda Airport limited souvenirs and limited design goods! [Haneda Selection]
1. Flying Tokyo Banana Kumassu. Honey banana flavor, “I found it” A soft and fluffy bear cub sponge cake with banana cream flavored with honey. (8 pieces) 1,188 yen (tax included)
2. Hagumo (plain) (5 pieces) 1,080 yen (tax included)
A tote bag and a stainless steel bottle featuring an airplane and the Haneda logo are goods only available at Haneda Airport.
1. HANEDA cotton lunch tote 990 yen (tax included)
2. HANEDA pocket stainless steel bottle (red, blue, black) 1,100 yen each (tax included)
5. Event information
(1) Connect Haneda Airport and the production area “Win a pair round-trip ticket to Miyazaki Line on Solaseed Air! “Lottery A pair of Solaseed Air “Tokyo (Haneda) – Miyazaki Line” that provides comfortable air travel for 2 pairs of 4 people by lottery from those who have purchased 5,000 yen (tax included, combined) or more at the 7th floor exhibition hall We will give you a round-trip air ticket. Application box installation location: 7th floor exhibition hall entrance [Image 11
(2) Looking back on the history of Haneda Airport! “Haneda Airport Past and Present” Photo Panel Exhibition
Since its official opening in 1931 as “Tokyo Airport”, Haneda Airport, where many passengers come and go as the place where travel begins and ends, has developed along with the increase in aviation demand. The past and present appearance of Haneda Airport is a precious treasure. I will look back with a photo.