Regions Co., Ltd.
-Human resources who want to return their specialized skills and experience to local companies-and -SMEs in Hokkaido-matching with new work styles such as side jobs, side jobs, and remote work
Regions Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Sapporo City, Representative: Yukio Takaoka), which provides career support for U-turn human resources from the Tokyo metropolitan area to rural areas, will start a business to support securing human resources for companies in Hokkaido that are suffering from a shortage of human resources.
We will match human resources with specialized knowledge (hereinafter referred to as “specialist human resources”) with “diverse work styles” to companies in Hokkaido that are suffering from a shortage of human resources, and support the securing of new human resources that has never existed before.
* This project is part of the 2022 “Business to secure human resources for small and medium-sized enterprises and small businesses in the Hokkaido area” implemented by the Hokkaido Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. are carried out jointly.
As the business environment surrounding local companies changes dramatically due to the spread of new coronavirus infections and population decline, an increasing number of small and medium-sized enterprises and small businesses in Hokkaido are working on
“transformation” such as reviewing their businesses.
On the other hand, “transformation” such as digital transformation (DX) requires specialized human resources. Companies are having a tough time finding staff.
This project supports the securing of new types of human resources by utilizing diverse work styles such as “remote work,” “side jobs,” and “part-time jobs,” regardless of conventional recruitment, for the “specialized human resources” necessary for such reforms. We will solve the transformation of companies in Hokkaido from the perspective of securing human resources.
2. Examples of matching
When utilizing human resources who work in side jobs or freelance work, it is common for many to work as so-called part-time rather than full-time. Regarding contracts between companies and human resources, there are various forms, such as a contract with a monthly fee of ¥ 10,000 for outsourcing, and a one-time contract such as paying a reward of ¥ 10,000 for one time of advice.
Below are some examples of common companies and people. In the company, there is a chance to utilize such human resources in the work and measures that “I know it is important, but I can not start it easily”.
(1) Focus on “specialized human resources” who are highly difficult to hire as regular employees
The human resources handled by this business are those with advanced advanced technology and special experience, such as “DX” and “new business creation”, which are difficult for local SMEs to hire. (2) Focus on “diverse working styles” that match the new normal era As the remote work of companies mainly in the Tokyo metropolitan area is progressing, it has been demonstrated that it can contribute to corporate activities even in a remote environment. These new ways of working are opportunities for local companies that have been struggling with labor shortages to secure new human resources, and this project will support matching between companies and human resources in order to demonstrate these opportunities.
(3) Implemented as part of the policy implemented by the Hokkaido Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
Since this matching service is implemented as a commissioned project of the Hokkaido Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry, the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, target companies and human resources can use it without any cost. In addition, the compensation paid by the company to human resources will be borne by the company.
4. Companies and human resources expected to use
(1) Companies: SMEs and small businesses in Hokkaido
*For details, please contact the service management office (Dogin Regional Research Institute Co., Ltd. / Regions Co., Ltd.).
(2) Human resources: Human resources with specialized knowledge and experience necessary for reviewing corporate operations and business conditions, such as corporate service development, market development, introduction of new equipment, etc.
*It is not a substitute for routine work or simple labor.
*No special qualifications are required. In addition, there are no particular conditions regarding current occupation or place of work. 5. Usage flow
(1) Company side
1) Inquiries and applications to the service management office (Dogin Regional Research Institute Co., Ltd. / Regions Co., Ltd.)
*Dedicated site: https://regions.co.jp/lp/r4-hokkaido-matching/index.html 2) Meeting with the person in charge of the secretariat (mainly online) 3) Check and correct the recruitment manuscript created by the secretariat 4) Publish job details to human resources (start recruitment) 5) Select human resources who have applied
(2) Personnel side
1) Applying for a project from the recruiting media operated by our company 2) Online interview with the secretariat
3) Introduction from the secretariat to companies
4) Selection by companies
5) Contract/Start of employment
This service is provided only to small and medium-sized enterprises and small businesses that have offices in Hokkaido. The service is free of charge.
Jobs handled by this service are also available for non-regular employees (outsourcing, part-time, etc.). Job types are limited to those with “expert knowledge”, so please check with your consultant for details.
This project will be implemented until 2022. In addition, the contract period for working through this project is not related to the fiscal year.
7. About the operating company of this business
(1) Dogin Regional Research Institute Co., Ltd.
Headquarters: Hokkaido Bank Annex Building, 4-1 Odori Nishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo Capital: 100 million yen
Base: Sapporo City (Headquarters)
Representative: Representative Director Makoto Uesugi
(2) Regions Co., Ltd. (mainly in charge of matching)
Headquarters: J&S Resona Building 3F, Kita 1-jo Nishi 4-1-2, Chuo-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido
Capital: 11 million yen
Bases: Sapporo City (headquarters), Tokyo, Sendai City, Utsunomiya City, Mito City
Representative: Representative Director Yukio Takaoka
Business: “Regional Career”, a job change support service specializing in UI turn human resources from the Tokyo metropolitan area, “DX Partner”, a matching service for companies and human resources specializing in DX, etc.
8. Reference link
9. Inquiries regarding this press release
Management office: Regions Co., Ltd. Yagi
TEL (representative): 011-802-7494
Details about this release: