Nankai Electric Railway Co., Ltd.
HYBE JAPAN collaborates with Japan’s first “THE CITY” project The world-famous K-POP group “SEVENTEEN” will decorate the limited express Rapi:t and Namba Station “like the sun”!
Nankai Electric Railway Co., Ltd. (President: Mitsuhiko Tohoku, hereinafter “Nankai Electric Railway”) has collaborated with the “SEVENTEEN BE THE SUN THE CITY OSAKA” (hereinafter “THE CITY OSAKA”) project sponsored by HYBE JAPAN. increase.
From October 27th (Thursday), limited express Rapi:t, and from November 14th (Monday) at Namba Station, the world’s most popular 13-member K-POP group, SEVENTEEN, will be colored “like the sun”. increase.
Limited Express Rapee trapping image
As a collaboration project, from November 7th (Monday), “SEVENTEEN THE CITY OSAKA”, which is a set of “Original cardboard with photos and signatures of SEVENTEEN members” + “Limited express Rapi:t limited express ticket exchange ticket with ticket” Nankai Rapi:t Ticket” will be released.
Also, on October 27th, the start date of the limited express rapi:t, wrapped in SEVENTEEN’s designs, there will be a test-ride event on the 1st train of “SEVENTEEN THE CITY Nankai rapi:t”, which will run from Namba Station to Izumisano Station as a special train (
Pre-recruitment) will be held.
Please see below for details.
In addition, please enjoy the content that SEVENTEEN will color “Namba Station” at the site.
*For details about the “THE CITY OSAKA” project, please check the HYBE JAPAN release.
URL: https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000186.000045862.html At “SEVENTEEN BE THE SUN THE CITY OSAKA”, a digital stamp rally where you can create memories with SEVENTEEN in various places in Osaka will be held from Saturday, November 12th at e-Stadium Namba, e-Stadium Izumi, and Namba Station. etc. is one of the 18 checkpoints. Depending on the number of stamps collected, it is possible to exchange for limited random photo card benefits.
* At e-Stadium Namba and e-Stadium Izumi, SEVENTEEN’s “comment video release” and “life-size panel installation” are scheduled.
History of collaboration with HYBE JAPAN “THE CITY OSAKA”
In line with SEVENTEEN’s world tour being held at Kyocera Dome Osaka, HYBE JAPAN has decided to implement “THE CITY OSAKA”, which will expand the fan experience by planning various events throughout the city before and after the concert.
In connection with the title of SEVENTEEN’s tour, the concept of the whole city of Osaka shining “like the sun” has led Nankai Electric Railway to single out, and as a company aiming for “Namba’s town development”, we are sympathetic to this project and collaborate. has come true.
What we aim for
At our company, which promotes “Namba town development”, we believe that software-centered town development such as culture and
entertainment is an important factor in attracting customers and differentiating ourselves. are participating in This time, by collaborating with “THE CITY OSAKA” hosted by HYBE JAPAN, Namba Station and e-Stadium will be decorated with SEVENTEEN, raising the profile of “Namba” worldwide and attracting many customers from Japan and overseas. ”, We will accelerate the realization of “Entertainment Namba” that we aim for.
[Collaboration project between Nankai Electric Railway and “THE CITY OSAKA” project]
1. About the wrapping of Limited Express Rapi:t
Limited Express Rapi:t (1 formation: 6 cars) will be wrapped in SEVENTEEN design and will operate between Namba Station and Kansai Airport Station.
(1) Name: SEVENTEEN THE CITY Nankai rapi:t
(2) Operation period: October 28, 2022 (Thursday) to the end of March 2023 (Scheduled)
(3) Service dates: Please refer to the Nankai Electric Railway website (https://www.nankai.co.jp/traffic/svt_nankai.html). * Operation may be changed suddenly due to the circumstances of the vehicle.
*The opposite side has the same design. There are no decorations inside the car. 2. SEVENTEEN colors Namba Station
SEVENTEEN will color the Namba Station Grand Staircase, Namba Pillar, Namba Galleria Twin Vision, and Nankai AD Vision.
(1) The Namba Station Grand Staircase and Namba Pillar will be wrapped in a SEVENTEEN design.
Period: November 14, 2022 (Monday) to November 27, 2022 (Sunday) (2) Namba Galleria Twin Vision and Nankai AD Vision will show the content of SEVENTEEN.
Period: November 14, 2022 (Monday) to November 27, 2022 (Sunday) *Nankai AD Vision Namba B1 Takashimaya front from November 7, 2022 (Monday) to November 20, 2022 (Sunday)
3. Released “SEVENTEEN THE CITY OSAKA Nankai Rapi:t Ticket”
An original mount with SEVENTEEN members’ photos and signatures + a limited express ticket exchange ticket with a train ticket will be sold as a set. Please refrain from purchasing for the purpose of resale.
SEVENTEEN THE CITY OSAKA Nankai Rapi:t Ticket
(2) Product set contents
1. Original mount with photos and signatures of SEVENTEEN members 2. Limited express ticket exchange ticket with passenger ticket (one-way ticket from Namba Station to Kansai Airport Station and limited express Rapi:t limited express ticket exchange ticket) *1. There are 13 types of original mount designs.
* At the time of sale, you cannot choose the type of design. (One of the 13 members has a “photo/signature” design on the inside of the mount)
Mount surface: group photo
(3) Sales amount
Adults 1,450 yen (not available for children) ※This product cannot be refunded. (4) Release period
From November 7, 2022 (Monday) to March 31, 2023 (Friday)
(5) Release location
Namba Station 2F Service Center, Kansai Airport Station
(6) Exchange period for limited express exchange ticket with passenger ticket From November 7, 2022 (Monday) to April 30, 2023 (Sunday)
(7) Trains eligible for exchange
Limited to Limited Express Rapi:t (regular seats) running by April 30, 2023 (Sunday).
(8) Exchange place for limited express exchange ticket with passenger ticket Limited express ticket sales counters at major stations
● “SEVENTEEN THE CITY OSAKA Nankai Rapi:t Ticket” advance sales event (1) Implementation date/location
1. November 3 (Thursday/holiday)
Event space in front of the central ticket gate on the 2nd floor of Namba Station
2. November 5th (Sat) and 6th (Sun)
Kansai Airport Station Ticket Information
* You can purchase up to 10 copies per purchase per person.
(2) Implementation time
Every day from 10:00 to 17:00
* The number of tickets sold on the day is limited. It will end as soon as it is sold out.
・There are no benefits limited to the pre-sale event.
・Please refrain from purchasing for the purpose of resale.
4. “SEVENTEEN THE CITY Nankai rapi:t” No. 1 train test ride event (pre-registration)
A test-ride event will be held for the limited express rapi:t “SEVENTEEN THE CITY Nankai rapi:t”, which is designed to SEVENTEEN specifications and runs from Namba Station to Izumisano Station as a special train.
(1) Operation date: October 27 (Thursday) Depart Namba Station at 10:35 Arrive at Izumisano Station: around 11:06
(2) Meeting place: In front of the central ticket gate on the 2nd floor of Nankai Namba Station at 9:45 (dismisses outside the ticket gate of Izumisano Station around 11:15)
(3) Recruitment number: 90 groups (maximum 180 people)
(4) Express fares: Free *However, a ticket from Namba Station to Izumisano Station (one-way: 610 yen for adults, 310 yen for children) is required.
(5) Recruitment method: Advance reservation system ・You can apply from the following URL (up to 2 people per application)
URL: https://www2.iqform.jp/nankairailway/sp/enquete/svt_rapit_first/ (6) Recruitment period: October 25th (Tuesday) 12:30 to October 26th (Wednesday) 10:00 *Applications will close once the capacity is reached
・Please purchase your own ticket. (IC tickets such as ICOCA and PiTaPa are also available)
・After departing from Namba Station, get off at Izumisano Station only. Please note that you cannot get off at other stations. ・You cannot choose which car to board. (The car number is designated on the day, seats are free)
・Please wear a mask when participating.
・Temperature measurement and alcohol disinfection will be carried out at the reception. Those with a temperature of 37.5°C or higher may not be able to participate.
Nankai Telephone Center TEL 06-6643-1005 (8:30-18:30) *Excluding the beginning of the year
Details about this release: