Niigata Tourism Association
Outside the central ticket gate of JR Ueno Station, the “Five Senses Experience Type Niigata Sanchoku Market” is being held until October 30th (Sun)! (Niigata Prefecture)
During the “Sado City / Niigata City Autumn Tourism Campaign” that started on September 1, 2022, the “Niigata Sanchoku Market” will be held at Ueno Station, Omiya Station, and Chiba Station to sell Niigata’s special products and promote tourism. It will be held from October 25th (Tuesday) to 30th (Sunday) outside the central ticket gate of JR Ueno Station.
In product sales, in addition to selling new rice and special products, we will sell products that utilize luggage transportation by Shinkansen (Hakobyun). For tourism PR, local governments will hold events, distribute tourism pamphlets, and broadcast tourism videos on large monitors. At the JR East Niigata branch office, we are cooperating with local governments to disseminate information for the purpose of regional revitalization and tourism flow creation at stations in the metropolitan area, using “food” and “alcohol” as indispensable tourism resources in the Niigata area. We are working on it.
Main event contents
(1) PR and sales of specialty products (agricultural products, marine products, processed products, local sake, etc.)
(2) Sale of ekiben commemorating the 40th anniversary of the opening of the Joetsu Shinkansen, utilizing luggage transportation by Shinkansen (25th)
Ekiben commemorating the 40th anniversary of the opening of the Joetsu Shinkansen
(3) Sale of special label sake “Sado Millennium Cedar” commemorating the 150th anniversary of the opening of the railway
Railway 150th anniversary commemorative label “Sado Millennium Cedar (4) Tourism PR by local governments in Niigata Prefecture
(distribution of tourism posters, pamphlets, etc.)
(5) Gold bar catching experience (29th and 30th)
Gold nugget experience
(6) Sado Okesa Demonstration (29th and 30th)
(7) Experience the five senses with extra-large panels, directional speakers, special diffusers, etc.
■ Name “Five senses experience type Niigata Sanchoku Market” [Image 5
Ueno Station Sanchoku Market Venue Location Map
■Meeting place Grand concourse outside the central ticket gate of JR Ueno Station
■Period October 25th (Tuesday) to 30th (Sunday), 2022
■ Time 10:00-20:00 (ends at 18:00 on the 30th)
*The time may change depending on the situation.
■ Host: East Japan Railway Company Niigata Branch
■ Cooperation Public Interest Incorporated Association Niigata Prefectural Tourist Association, etc.
■ Sales JR East Niigata City Create Co., Ltd.
Niigata Tourism Association
4-1 Shinkocho, Chuo Ward, Niigata City, Niigata Prefecture 950-8570 Phone number: 025-283-1188
Information reception: Monday-Friday 8:30-17:15 (excluding year-end and New Year holidays)
Details about this release: