[Kyoto Hotel Tourism Bridal College] Free shuttle bus service! On December 10th (Sat), we will hold a “Work Experience Festa” as part of career activities!
Learn about the hotel, travel, tourism, and bridal industries, and provide opportunities for work experience
Kyoto Hotel Tourism Bridal College will hold an open campus “Work Experience Festa” on Saturday, December 10, 2022. In this open campus, JR Fukui Station, Tsuruga Station, Nagahama Station, Hikone Station, Kusatsu Station, Nishi-Maizuru Station, Ayabe Station, Fukuchiyama Station, Sakaide Station, Okayama Station, Takamatsu Station, Tokushima We operate a free shuttle bus from the station, Toyooka Station, Tantetsu Mineyama Station, Tantetsu Miyazu Station, and Sumoto IC. In addition, it is a special event with a Kyokan original lunch box planned with a luxury hotel in Kyoto city.
Key points of this press release
1. At the Work Experience Festa, you can take a trial class of your desired department + a trial class of your favorite department, so it is an open campus recommended for those who are unsure about their field!
2. It is a special content that includes a free shuttle bus that makes it easy for people who live far away to participate, and a Kyokan original lunch box planned with a luxury hotel in Kyoto city. Purpose
A special version that allows you to take two work experience classes in the hotel, travel, tourism, and bridal fields. This open campus is recommended for first- and second-year high school students who are unsure about their field of study.
The purpose of this program is for students to imagine their own working environment through hands-on classes, and to gain a foothold toward their own career selection activities and career path realization.
[Table 2: https://prtimes.jp/data/corp/71969/table/399_1_256386fdd2343fc30b9fde47c942dc65.jpg ]
◎Limited to special events◎
●Bridal department: [Stylist experience] Let’s experience wearing a kimono [Image 2
● [Love to work (Heart)] Thorough explanation of hotel work
● [Hotel English Conversation Experience] A foreign teacher is in charge! Experience hotel English conversation that can be used from tomorrow
● [Bartender experience] Shine! Let’s make an original cocktail and take a picture!
● [Love to work (Heart)] Thorough explanation of travel and sightseeing work [Image 6
●[Tour Conductor Experience] A sightseeing spot right in front of the school! ? Experience Kyoto sightseeing
● [Love to work (heart)] Thorough explanation of bridal work [Image 8
● [General bridal] impressed! Experience a mock wedding ceremony [Image 9
● [Wedding planner experience] Let’s plan the only (heart) ideal wedding in the world
*Program contents are subject to change.
About Kyoto Hotel Tourism Bridal College
The only vocational school in Kyoto where you can learn about hotels, tourism, and bridal. Full-fledged facilities and equipment. In anticipation of the new era of with-corona and post-corona, the curriculum will be reborn from 2022.
Hotel Department (Accommodation and Food and Beverage Course/Advanced Hotel Course [Language Major]), Travel Department, Bridal Department (Planner/Stylist Course/Advanced Bridal Course), Hospitality Business Department (For International Students only)
Employment rate 100% / First choice employment rate 94.9% / Number of qualifications acquired: Up to 15 * All figures are actual figures for 2021
Higher education enrollment support system accredited school ▼Hotel Course
▼Bridal Department (planner/stylist course/advanced bridal course) https://www.kyoto-carriere.ac.jp/dpt_bridal/
▼Hospitality Business Department (only for international students) https://sites.google.com/st.taiwa.ac.jp/global/hos
Providing a wide range of learning and learning that is in line with the times Course reorganization and new curriculum will start from 2022
Kyoto Hotel, Tourism and Bridal College Overview
Representative: Principal Mikito Tanaka
Location: Sanjo Agaru, Kawaramachi, Nakagyo Ward, Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture 604-8006
Access: 5 minutes on foot from Keihan Main Line “Sanjo” station, Kyoto Municipal Subway Tozai Line “Kyoto Shiyakusho-mae” station, Kyoto Municipal Bus “Kawaramachi Sanjo” stop and Kyoto Bus “Kawaramachi Oike” stop, Hankyu Kyoto Main Line “Kyoto Kawaramachi” 10 minute walk from the station
Toll Free: 0120-071219
Kyoto Hotel Tourism Bridal College
Hotel Department, Travel Department, Bridal Department, Hospitality Business Department (only for international students)
About Yamato Gakuen
Founding spirit: “Enhance the spread of harmony among people, thereby contributing to the promotion of human welfare.”
Office Location: Sanjo Agaru, Kawaramachi, Nakagyo Ward, Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture 604-8006
Representative: Chairman Seiji Tanaka
Established: February 1931
Phone number: 075-241-0891 (representative)
Business: Vocational school business, lifelong learning business, industrial support business, etc.
Details about this release: