Gifu Prefectural Tourism Federation
Not just for nationwide travel support! The “Road Station Stamp Rally” using the electronic sightseeing coupon “Gifu Tabi Coin” app will start on December 1, 2022 (Thursday).
Gifu Prefectural Tourism Federation (Chairman: Shuichi Taki) gives points to travelers to Gifu Prefecture who use national travel support, and utilizes the electronic coupon “Gifu Tabi Coin” app that can be used at registered stores. The “Roadside Station Stamp Rally” will be held from December 1, 2022 (Thursday). The Gifu trip coin stamp rally will be the second after the current “Hida / Mino Sengoku Meguri”.
Of the 5 courses set by region, you can get 500 points for “Gifu Travel Coin” each time you complete one course, and the points you get are 1 point = 1 yen at about 2,500 registered stores in the
prefecture. available. We will encourage tourists who have visited the prefecture for national travel support, etc. to tour around the prefecture and promote local consumption.
[Overview of Roadside Station Stamp Rally]
Electronic stamp rally by “Gifu trip coin” application.
Every time you complete one course, you can earn 500 points of Gifu trip coins on the spot. Furthermore, if you complete all 5 courses, you can earn 1,000 points.
■ Designated spots:
Roadside stations in the prefecture, 35 spots (5 courses in total, 7 spots each) 1. Chubu Course (7 spots)
1. Roadside Station Sakura-no-Sato Shokawa-Takayama City-
2. Roadside Station Pascal Kiyomi-Takayama-
3. Roadside Station Hida Highway Nagisa -Takayama City-
4. Roadside Station Miki Maze-Gero City-
5. Roadside Station Meiho (Masumi no Sato Park)-Gujo City-
6. Road Station Kokin Denju no Sato Yamato-Gujo City-
7. Road Station Wara -Gujo City-
2. Eastern Course (7 spots)
1. Roadside Station Kashimo -Nakatsugawa City-
2. Roadside Station Hana-kaido Tsukechi -Nakatsugawa City-
3. Roadside Station Itsuki no Yakata/Kawaue-Nakatsugawa City- 4. Roadside Station Kamiyahagi Laforet Fukuju no Sato -Ena City- 5. Roadside Station Shimo – Ena City –
6. Road Station Kirara Sakashita – Ena City –
7. Roadside Station Grandma Market/Yamaoka -Ena City-
3. Western course (7 spots)
1. Roadside Station Yashagaike no Sato Sakauchi – Ibigawa-cho, Ibi-gun – 2. Road Station Hoshi no Furusato Fujihashi-Ibigawa-cho, Ibi-gun- 3. Road Station Oribe no Sato Motosu -Motosu City-
4. Roadside Station Ikeda Onsen -Ikeda-cho, Ibi-gun-
5. Roadside Station Yanaizu -Gifu City-
6. Road Station Mino Niwaka Chaya -Mino City-
7. Roadside Station Palette Pia Ono -Ono Town, Ibi-gun-
4. Southern Course (7 spots)
1. Roadside Station Kanitte -Kani City-
2. Roadside Station Rock Garden Hichisou -Shichiso-cho, Kamo-gun- 3. Road Station Heisei – Seki City –
4. Roadside Station Toki Minoyaki Highway -Toki City-
5. Road Station Minami-Gujo City-
6. Roadside Station Mino Shirakawa -Shirakawa-cho, Kamo-gun- 7. Road Station Hida Kanayama Nukumori no Sato Onsen -Gero City- 5. Northern Course (7 spots)
1. Road Station Sora Dome/Kamioka-Hida City-
2. Roadside Station Okuhida Onsengo Kamitakara – Takayama City – 3. Roadside Station Shirakawa-go -Shirakawa Village, Ono-gun- 4. Roadside Station Hida Asahi Village – Takayama City –
5. Roadside Station Alp Hida Furukawa-Hida City-
6. Roadside Station Mondeus Hidakuraiyama-Takayama City-
7. Roadside Station Nanamori Kiyomi-Takayama City-
December 1, 2022 (Thursday) to January 31, 2023 (Tuesday)
* The expiration date for the acquired “Gifu Travel Coin” is until February 28, 2023 (Tuesday).
■ Participation fee: Free (You need to download the Gifu trip coin app.) ■ Homepage: https://www.kankou-gifu.jp/michinoeki-rally
* For details, please refer to the special page in the “Gifu Travel Coin” app after December 1, 2022 (Thursday), the start date of the stamp rally.
[Overview of Gifu Travel Coin]
・Electronic sightseeing coupons (electronic points). You can use it to buy souvenirs or eat and drink while traveling in Gifu Prefecture. (Accommodation fee cannot be used)
・Uses “MoneyEasy”, a digital regional currency platform of Finovalley Co., Ltd. (President: Shuhei Kawada).
■ How to use:
1. Download the “Gifu Travel Coin” app from your smartphone. 2. Read the 2D barcode on the distributed point card with the app and earn electronic points. (When distributing point cards)
3. The acquired electronic points can be used at registered stores in the prefecture at a rate of 1 point = 1 yen.
■Stores: Approximately 2,500 stores in the prefecture, including restaurants, souvenir shops, gas stations, leisure facilities, etc. ■ Homepage: https://gifutabicoin.jp/
■ Number of registered apps: Approximately 440,000 (as of November 25, 2022) ■ Usage amount: about 2.2 billion yen (total after April 2022) [About the “Relief, Gifu Trip” Campaign (National Travel Support)] [Image 3
・Implemented as a national tourism demand stimulus measure for the whole country. 40% discount on travel price per traveler
・Up to 5,000 yen (per person per night) (However, up to 8,000 yen discount for accommodation tour products with transportation (per person per night)
・In Gifu Prefecture, “Gifu Travel Coin” is used as a coupon to be distributed to discount users.
(Gifu trip coin point cards worth 3,000 yen on weekdays and 1,000 yen on weekends will be distributed at lodging facilities, etc.) ■ Period: From October 11, 2022 (Tuesday) to December 20, 2022 (Tuesday) *The expiration date for the acquired “Gifu Travel Coins” is the end of the month following the month in which the points were acquired. (Last deadline for use is December 20)
[About Hida and Mino Sengoku Meguri]
Digital stamp rally over 6 courses around Sengoku / warlords related facilities and tourist facilities (37 spots in total such as Gifu Castle and Gifu Sekigahara Battlefield Museum) in the prefecture. You can earn 500 points of Gifu trip coins on the spot for each course you complete, and you can earn an additional 1,000 points when you complete all 6 courses.
■ Period: Until January 31, 2023 (Tuesday)
*The expiration date for the acquired “Gifu Travel Coins” is until February 28, 2023 (Tuesday).
■ Homepage: https://www.kankou-gifu.jp/sengoku-meguri
Implementation status (as of November 21, 2022): Number of
participants: 7,462 / Number of people who completed each course: 16,521 / Number of people who completed all courses: 420
Details about this release: