Hokkaido Manufacturing Industry Energy Conservation Environment Improvement Emergency Measures Subsidy Secretariat
About 2022 Manufacturing Industry Energy Conservation Environmental Improvement Emergency Measures Project
In order to reduce the burden on small and medium-sized enterprises that run manufacturing industries, which have been affected by soaring energy prices such as electricity rates, we will support the introduction of equipment that contributes to energy conservation. A dedicated website has been set up to apply for this subsidy. Please confirm the documents required for the application.
[Subsidy Eligible Persons]
1. SMEs, etc. who are engaged in the manufacturing industry and have a manufacturing base in Hokkaido, with the head office of a company, the address of a sole proprietor, or the main office or business office of an association, etc.
2. The unit price of fuel expenses (electricity, gas, gasoline, kerosene, light oil, heavy oil) paid in any month from April to September 2022 has increased from the unit price of the same month of the previous year. thing
[Subsidized expenses and subsidy rate]
・Target expenses: Expenses for introducing equipment for the purpose of energy conservation (equipment costs, design costs, construction costs)
・Upper limit: 5 million yen
・Subsidy rate: Within 3/4
Subsidized businesses must meet all of the following requirements: 1. Installation of energy-saving equipment, expected to reduce energy consumption by 10% or more per year.
2. You have not received any other subsidies, etc. issued by the national or prefectural governments for the project you are applying for.
Equipment requirements and installation examples
(1) Application documents
Please download the application form from the dedicated website during the application period, fill in the necessary information, and mail it to the secretariat.
*If there are any deficiencies in the application documents, the secretariat will contact you.
(2) Application period
November 9, 2020 (Wednesday) to January 31, 2023 (Tuesday)
* It is necessary to start (order) after October 7, 2022 and complete (delivery and payment) by March 10, 2023.
* If there is a possibility that the budget for this subsidy will be exceeded due to the large number of applications, we may stop accepting applications early.
[Results report (procedure 2)]
(1) Report documents
Please download the report form from the dedicated website, fill in the necessary items, and mail it to the secretariat by the deadline. *If there are any deficiencies in the report documents, the
secretariat will contact you.
(2) Reporting deadline
By whichever comes first
・Within 30 days from the date of completion of the subsidized project (= completion of delivery and payment)
・Friday, March 10, 2023
[Submission of application forms and performance reports]
〒060-8414 (no address required)
Address to the Manufacturing Industry Energy Conservation
Environmental Improvement Emergency Measures Subsidy Secretariat [Contact]
Subsidy Secretariat for Emergency Measures for Improving the Environment for Energy Conservation in the Manufacturing Industry Phone number: 050-3850-6906
Hours: Weekdays (9:00-17:30)
*Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays (December 29th to January 3rd)
Details about this release: