Ibarashin Co., Ltd.
Acceptance of participation in the high school entrance examination preparatory course “High school entrance examination breakthrough seminar (second term)” based on the concept of “exercises at the actual entrance examination level every week” started
Ibaraki Education Group Ibaraki Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Tsuchiura City, Ibaraki Prefecture, President: Ken Takezawa) accepted the participation of the Ibaraki Prefectural High School Entrance Examination Preparatory Course “High School Entrance Examination Breakthrough Seminar (Late Semester)” yesterday. It started on November 4th.
What is the high school entrance examination breakthrough seminar (second term)? Ibarasu Co., Ltd. will hold a special course on Sundays from January to February as a preparation for the prefectural high school entrance examination for third-year junior high school students. We will practice mock questions that simulate entrance exams and provide commentary classes corresponding to them. This course will be held as an open course that can be attended by third-year junior high school students other than Ibarasu’s students.
■ Features of High School Entrance Exam Breakthrough Seminar (late) [Image 2
(1) Practice mock entrance exam questions for 5 subjects every week Assuming the actual entrance exam, in addition to solving problems and attending explanation classes, we will conduct exam-style exercises for 5 subjects every week as a mock entrance exam so that you can pay attention to time allocation and how to proceed with solving. The goal is to acquire the ability to demonstrate your strength in the entrance examination.
(2) Presentation of tasks for efficient home learning
In order to promote efficient home study in the short period leading up to the entrance exam, we present five subjects with carefully selected content every week. The goal is to ensure that you can learn what you need at home without overdoing it or wasting time.
(3) Set up a selective class for students who are preparing for entrance exams for the most difficult prefectural schools
A selection class will be set up for some high schools, which gathers students who will take the exams for high schools that are considered to be particularly difficult even in Ibaraki Prefecture. With the establishment of selective classes, we have implemented a curriculum that allows both students who wish to apply for target schools and those who wish to apply for schools other than the target schools to efficiently learn the learning content that is considered necessary to pass the school of their choice. increase.
(4) Countermeasures against the issue of scientific and corporate materials Based on Ibarasu’s many years of teaching experience, I think that there are many students who are not able to study enough in the regular curriculum, but in the classroom and home study, we will deal with the problem of reading science and society materials. We have prepared a countermeasure problem so that you can learn.
(5) Establishment of online two-way classes
In order to secure learning opportunities, we will always set up interactive online classes with the same teaching materials and the same content as face-to-face classes. As a system that can be selected for each class schedule, we are prepared in the event that classes cannot be taken in the classroom.
Overview of high school entrance exam breakthrough seminar (second term) schedule:
Open mock exam January 8 (Sun)
Mock entrance exam: Every Sunday from January 29th to February 26th Prefectural entrance examination scoring meeting March 3 (Thursday) Venue: All 19 venues of Ibarashi Seminar
Cost: 46,200 yen (tax included) + open mock exam 3,300 yen (tax included) Application method: Please contact us first from the special page on the Ibarashin official website
* Please check the special page above for details on the
implementation time and venue.
■ About Ibarashin Co., Ltd.
Ibaraki Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive education company that has been in business for 47 years since its founding in Ibaraki Prefecture, providing ability development, learning guidance, and exam preparation guidance for children from kindergarten to the third year of high school. We have bases in a wide range of areas in Ibaraki Prefecture, and each base practices educational guidance closely related to the region, and every year produces a large number of successful applicants to the top schools in each region. Since 2012, he has been participating in the Ichigo Education Group, and his track record of passing entrance exams to difficult schools in the Tokyo metropolitan area is steadily increasing. increase.
Details about this release: