National Federation of Fisheries Cooperative Associations
The contest “8th Fish-1 Grand Prix (2022)” will be held at Hibiya Park on Sunday, November 27th! !
The 8th Fish-1 Grand Prix (sponsored by the National Federation of Fisheries Cooperative Associations), which aims to convey the deliciousness of domestic marine products and increase consumption, was held on November 27 in Chiyoda, Tokyo. It is held at Hibiya Park in the ward. This event will be held at the same time as the “9th Local Nabe Festival @ Hibiya Park” (sponsored by the same executive committee) held on the 25th and 27th. Due to the influence of the new coronavirus, it was held online last year and the year before last, and it will be the first time in three years that it will be held at the venue. Dishes using pride fish selected by fishermen from all over the country with confidence for each season, and processed domestic marine products that are being sold or planned to be sold on the direct mail order site “JF Fish Marche Gyogyoichi” operated by the association. In each category, the Grand Prix and other prizes for each category will be determined by the votes of visitors and judges. The entry is as follows.
[Fisherman’s proud fish pride fish cooking contest section]
1. “Natural pride sushi of Shonai beach” (JF Yamagata)
2. “Katsuura fishing cold marlin onion rice bowl” (JF Katsuura Women’s Division / JF Shin-Katsuura Women’s Division)
3. “Kanazawa Sweet Shrimp Chissoise” (JF Ishikawa)
4. “Three Kinds of Kyoto Mackerel Served with Akamoku”
5. “Pike Hamo Cutlet Bowl” (JF Hyogo Fishing Federation)
6. “Saga Nori Cheesecake” (JF Saga Ariakekai)
[Domestic Seafood Processed Product Contest Division]
1. “Umikoi Croquette (Fried Kamaboko)” (JF Akita)
2. “Choshi Tsuri Kinme-ni Broiled Cooked Rice” (JF Chiba Fishing Federation) 3. “Kakiage (soba) with aonori seaweed” (JF Tokushima Fishing Federation) 4. “Burimaru (hamburger)” (JF Nagasaki Fishing Federation)
5. “Buenman’s Katsuobotto (Jerky)” (JF Makurazaki City)
The stage event on the day is also expected to be a great success. In addition to appointing Sakana-kun as the ambassador for “Fish Day,” an initiative to spread fish consumption through public-private collaboration, AKB48 and contest judge Dr. Mabuchi will hold a talk show and mini-live. Savor delicious dishes and foods made with domestically produced fish, and think about Japan’s fish diet and fishing industry through stage events. Why don’t you spend such a fulfilling autumn day at this event?
For details, please refer to the dedicated website.
Details about this release: