NEXT DELIVERY Co., Ltd.
Business alliance with NEXT DELIVERY and Never Mile regarding the development and sales of SkyHub(R)︎TMS that streamlines regional logistics
NEXT DELIVERY Co., Ltd. (Kosuge Village, Yamanashi Prefecture, Representative Director Keisuke Taji, hereinafter NEXT DELIVERY) and Never Mile Co., Ltd. (Tokorozawa City, Saitama Prefecture,
Representative Director Kota Fukasaku, hereinafter Never Mile) announced that on October 31, 2022, the local We have concluded a business alliance agreement regarding the development and sales of “SkyHub(R)︎TMS” that streamlines logistics.
SkyHub(R)TMS is a system that streamlines regional logistics, centralizing the management of various types of packages and assigning packages to the most suitable and available delivery resources (trucks, drones, etc.). Optimize and streamline logistics operations by visualizing and digitizing cargo movement. This is the core system for the nationwide deployment of the new smart logistics SkyHub (R) jointly developed and promoted by Aeronext Co., Ltd. and Seino Holdings Co., Ltd.
Starting with this partnership, the two parties will cooperate with each other, first starting operation in Kamishihoro Town, Hokkaido, and then expanding to municipalities that are planning to introduce SkyHub (R), and will develop the new smart logistics SkyHub (R). ) will be accelerated in society.
SkyHub(R) TMS screen
From the left in the photo, Keisuke Toji, CEO of NEXT DELIVERY, Kota Fukasaku, CEO of Nevermile
Business alliance details
Carry out the following roles for each company in the development and sales of SkyHub(R)︎TMS
Role of each company
(1) Role of NEXT DELIVERY
・SkyHub(R)︎ service planning, marketing and operation
・Introduction of SkyHub(R)︎TMS to SkyHub(R)︎ service
・General relationship building with local governments
(2) Role of Never Mile
・SkyHub(R)︎TMS planning, design, development and maintenance ・SkyHub(R)︎ TMS operation support
・Sales activities necessary for sales of SkyHub(R)︎TMS
What is SkyHub(R)︎TMS?
A new smart logistics system that streamlines regional logistics defined by the following requirements.
1. Manage packages to be delivered with a unique ID
2. Manage available delivery resources within the deliverable area, available slots for each delivery resource, and the location and movement of delivery resources
3. Evaluate the package by weight, delivery/pickup location, desired delivery/pickup time
4. Evaluate delivery resources by land/air transport, lead time to complete delivery, loadable capacity/weight
5. Based on the evaluations in 3. and 4., assign the available and optimal delivery resources to the parcel
Main functions of SkyHub(R)︎TMS
1. Coordination of delivery request information with food delivery and major EC sites
2. Coordination of delivery-related information with operation and operation management systems for trucks, drones, etc.
3. Management of delivery resources that can be operated according to periods and days of the week
4. Automatic dispatch that automatically allocates packages and trucks 5. Optimal routing of delivery resources
6. Delivery destination database that can switch delivery destinations according to season and customer convenience
7. Settlement processing to manage billing and payment for deliveries 8. A dashboard that allows real-time confirmation of truck location information, load weight, number of deliveries, distance traveled, etc.
9. Master maintenance that centrally manages delivery resource information and driver/pilot information
10. Management of delivery-related contract information with shipping companies and shippers
A new smart logistics platform jointly developed and deployed by Aeronext and Seino HD that connects existing logistics and drone logistics, and connects ground and air infrastructure to deliver goods anytime, anywhere.
An open and standardized mechanism that incorporates drone delivery, on this platform, based on Drone Depot (R), delivery agency based on SkyHub (R) application, on-demand delivery, pharmaceutical delivery, different logistics companies We will develop and provide services that meet local issues and needs, such as joint delivery that delivers all packages together.
The introduction of SkyHub(R) promotes unmanned and inventory-free operation, and not only has the advantage of improving last-mile delivery efficiency in terms of logistics, but also introduces a new logistics infrastructure. Labor shortage due to declining birthrate and aging population, transportation problems in specific depopulated areas, medical problems, disaster countermeasures, countermeasures for the vulnerable in logistics, etc. It is possible to raise the level of satisfaction of people and communities, and it can be said to be meaningful in terms of promoting regional revitalization.
[About NEXT DELIVERY Co., Ltd.]
Drone delivery was established in Kosuge Village, Yamanashi Prefecture in 2021 with the vision of “a country where affluence spreads to every corner with 4D logistics (R) ︎ infrastructure that connects the sky, land and time in the era of 100 years of life.” A strategic subsidiary of Aeronext, the company’s main business. Aeronext and Seino HD are jointly developing and deploying SkyHub (R), a new smart logistics system that connects existing logistics and drone logistics. We also develop peripheral businesses such as development, sales, leasing, operation, and maintenance. Starting with Kosuge Village in Yamanashi Prefecture, we are working to improve the efficiency and
revitalization of regional logistics, including Kamishihoro Town in Hokkaido and Tsuruga City in Fukui Prefecture.
*Please see https://nextdelivery.aeronext.co.jp/ for company profile. [What is Nevermile Co., Ltd.]
A technology company that continues to create new value with the power of software in the logistics area of all industries. We have a wide range of customer bases, from top companies in each industry to traditional local companies, and we are diversifying our business from technical proposals to human resource development, mainly in software development. Especially in the area of transportation and delivery, we have dedicated engineers to support everything from data management to optimization of delivery operations. Going beyond the framework of a conventional software company, we are collaborating with many customers to realize joint business development and expansion with system construction as the starting point.
*Please see https://nevermile.co.jp/ for company profile.
* Aeronext, the Aeronext logo, and “SkyHub (R)” are trademarks of Aeronext Co., Ltd.
*Other company names and product/service names mentioned in this press release are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective companies.
Details about this release: