Nippon Telegraph and Telephone East Corporation
What measures should companies take in the changing labor market and shortage of human resources?
~ How will you face the looming “2025 Problem / 2025 Cliff”? ~
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone East Corporation Chiba Division (Executive Officer Chiba Division Manager: Machiko Sakai, hereinafter referred to as “NTT East Japan”) said, “How will you face the approaching ‘2025 problem/2025 cliff’? Transforming labor A free webinar (hereinafter “seminar”) will be held on November 29, 2022 (Tuesday) with the theme of “What measures should companies take in the current shortage of market and human resources?”
1. background purpose
In recent years, problems such as labor shortages and bankruptcies of companies have begun to become serious, and the “2025 problem” due to the arrival of a super-aging society is expected to have a great impact on various fields such as employment, medical care, and welfare. I’m here.
In this seminar, we will introduce the actions that should be taken to solve problems in the changing labor market and shortage of human resources, with concrete examples.
2. Seminar overview
(1) Theme: “How will you confront the looming ‘2025 problem/2025 cliff’? What measures should companies take in the changing labor market and the shortage of human resources?
(2) Date and time: November 29, 2022 (Tuesday) 14:00-15:00
(3) Participation fee: Free
(4) Capacity: 85 people (on a first-come, first-served basis, we will close as soon as it reaches the capacity)
(5) Participation method: Online delivery (delivery method: Microsoft Teams, details such as viewing method will be notified to applicants separately)
Lecturer: Yuichi Shinohara, Partner Business Department, Chiba Business Department, NTT East
(1) Lecture content:
1. The imminent “2025 problem”
2. On-site problems caused by shortage of human resources
3. Measures to be taken by companies
4. Specific examples of companies overcoming the shortage of human resources 3. Seminar application method
(1) Application method: Web application (applications are accepted from the following URL or QR code)
*Applications are limited to corporate customers.
Application form URL: https://info.bizdrive.ntt-east.co.jp/nttchiba_webinar1110 [Image 3
(2) Application deadline: Monday, November 28, 2022 (on a first-come, first-served basis and will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached)
(3) Others: Applicants will be notified separately by email of details such as how to view.
4. Inquiries about seminars
NTT EAST Chiba Division Partner Business Department Seminar
Secretariat Mail: email@example.com
Details about this release: