[International Total Fashion College] Participate in the events of Lovela Bandai and Lovela 2! Exhibition of works, POPUP shop, coordinating produce
The NSG Group’s school corporation Kokusai Sogo Gakuen International Total Fashion College (hereafter referred to as “this school”, Niigata City, Niigata Prefecture) has a fashion design course (3-year course), a fashion business course (2-year course), and a fashion production course (2 years). year course), total fashion course (four-year course), and fashion major course (one-year course) will fully cooperate with the Lovela Bandai and Lovela 2 events that are being held from November 7th (Monday). I will have it.
The events held at Lovela Bandai and Lovela 2 have been held since last year as a collaborative measure with vocational schools in Niigata City. It’s a place.
Our university will participate in the following two events and three projects. [Image 2
○Period Part 1: November 7th (Monday) Part 2: December 19th (Monday) ○ Place: Special venue on the 2nd floor of Lovela Bandai (passageway on the bus center side)
○ Eligible departments Fashion Business Department, Fashion Production Department, Total Fashion Department
○ Content: We will plan a theme from the perspective of a student who is learning about the fashion industry, product knowledge, and sales, and we will put together a styling in practical cooperation with the actual store and make a proposal.
・Love La School Festival
1. Fashion show costume display
○ Period November 15th (Tuesday) to November 28th (Monday)
○ Place: Special venue on the 2nd floor of Lovela Bandai (passageway on the bus center side)
○ Eligible departments Fashion Design Department, Fashion Major Department ○ Details: The costumes from the fashion show held in Furumachi 7 Bancho in July will be on display. You can see student works that have worked on everything from design to brand planning, patterns, and sewing.
2. Used clothing shop “Harunhalun”
○Period: November 23 (Wednesday/holiday)
○ Location: Labra 2, 2nd floor plaza
○ Eligible departments Fashion Business Department, Total Fashion Department ○ Details: Limited shop for one day only. We will sell a number of products purchased by students from one of Japan’s leading second-hand clothing stores.
In the fashion design department that I was involved in this time, after learning the basic techniques of design, pattern, and sewing in the first year, I challenged design and contests in the second year. In the third year, students study a curriculum that specializes in their specialty. In the fashion business course, students learn the basics of store management, customer service, and coordination in the first year, and select courses in the second year to pursue
specialization. In the Fashion Producing Course, students learn how to use design software, sales promotion, and launching a web shop, and launch an original brand in the second year. In the Total Fashion Course, students aim to graduate from university while learning the content of fashion design and fashion business over four years. The Fashion Course is a one-year course to acquire more advanced specialized knowledge.
Industry-academia collaboration is something that our university is very focused on. While actively contributing to the local community, I would like to take this opportunity to help you understand the educational content of our university, and I would like to continue my activities in the future.
■ Lovela Bandai/Lovela 2 https://mitsui-shopping-park.com/lovela-bandai/ ■ Lovela school festival
https://mitsui-shopping-park.com/lovela-bandai/event/2290715.html ■What is International Total Fashion College?
In 1945, it celebrated the 77th anniversary of its predecessor, Iwasaki Fashion College, which is the only vocational school specializing in clothing in Niigata Prefecture.
Through a practical curriculum, such as inviting industry
professionals active in Japan and around the world as lecturers for direct instruction and enhancing collaboration classes with companies that represent Japan, we will cultivate professionals who can play an active role in the changing fashion industry.
Established Departments: Fashion Design Department, Costume Design Department, Brand Producing Department (department name changed from Fashion Producing Department from 2023), Fashion Stylist Department, Fashion Business Department, University Fashion Department (department name changed from Total Fashion Department from 2023) ), fashion course
-International Total Fashion College official website-
-About the NSG Group- The NSG Group is centered on the education business and the medical, welfare, and nursing care business. A corporate group consisting of 110 corporations that develop a wide range of businesses such as , entertainment. Aiming to make each region “the most prosperous and happiest city in the world”, we will work from the private sector to create projects that will revitalize the region with the keywords “people”, “peace of mind”, “work” and “attractiveness”. I’m in.
-NSG Group Homepage- https://www.nsg.gr.jp/
Details about this release: