Toclas Co., Ltd.
Release of NaTiO water purification pack that can easily purify tap water for outdoor use and disaster preparedness
Toclas Co., Ltd. (Hamamatsu City, Shizuoka Prefecture, President: Kazuhiro Koizumi) will release “NaTiO Water Purification Pack” that can easily purify tap water from December 13th. We have realized a compact water purification pack with high water purification capacity by utilizing the characteristics of our unique water purification material (jointly developed by Shinshu University and Toclas) that demonstrates high water purification performance even in small amounts. It is highly portable, space-saving and can be stored for a long time, so it can be used in various situations such as outdoor use and preparation for disasters.
Features of NaTiO water purification pack
1. High performance, compact and easy to carry, so it can be used in various situations
The “NaTiO Water Purification Pack”, which contains our unique water purification material “sodium trititanate*” and activated carbon, removes lead from old water pipes and substances that cause odors and miscellaneous tastes, while removing calcium from tap water. Leave the delicious ingredients such as. The size is easy to carry around and can be used to purify water in any container, so you can use safe and delicious water for drinking and cooking in a variety of situations. 2.1 pack can purify 1.5 liters of water. Space-saving and
“NaTiO water purification pack” 1 pack has the performance of purifying 1.5 liters of water. (One bag (10 packs) is equivalent to about eight 2-liter PET bottles.) Space-saving storage helps reduce the amount of PET bottles used.
3. Expiration date is 5 years (when unused), recommended for disaster preparedness
It has little deterioration over time and can be stored in a sealed container for 5 years. (When not in use)
“NaTiO water purification pack” reduces free residual chlorine, so it can be safe and delicious water supply in the event of a disaster. You can keep it in preparation for disasters.
how to use
1. Wash the “NaTiO water purification pack” with tap water (running water). 2. Put it in a bottle and pour in tap water. 3. Close the lid, shake lightly up and down for about 30 seconds, and leave for about 10 minutes. 4. In addition to drinking as it is, it can be used for a wide range of purposes such as cooking rice, cooking, and coffee. (One pack can purify 1.5 liters of water, but it takes time to purify, so we recommend purifying the water in three 0.5-liter batches.) [Image 5
The heavy metal adsorbent “sodium trititanate*” used in the “NaTiO water purification pack” is a water purification material jointly developed by Toclas and Shinshu University (announced in October 2018). can be removed in a short time. “NaTiO water purification pack” was born in the international contribution project of Shinshu University, which has been supporting activities since 2018, and it is easier to use by taking advantage of the characteristics of “sodium trititanate *” that demonstrates high performance even in small amounts. It has been commercialized as a water purification pack that can be used.
* Sodium trititanate: The heavy metal adsorbent “Sodium trititanate” is a powdered crystal material that is easy to handle, has the advantage of being compact in small amounts and capable of quickly removing a wide variety of heavy metals. The name NaTiO comes from the chemical formula for sodium trititanate, Na2Ti3O7.
●Name: NaTiO water purification pack
● Sales price: 1,320 yen (tax included)
● Set contents: Clean water pack (10 packs per bag)
TOCLAS official online shop
Toclas Rakuten Ichiba
Substances that can be removed: free residual chlorine, soluble lead Toclas Co., Ltd.
Details about this release: