Tatsumi Publishing Co., Ltd.
Debuted as a model in Japanese dog magazine “Shi-Ba”! Comes with a bonus that you can always get photo data taken by a professional photographer at a photo session limited to Shiba Inu
A photo session hosted by the editorial department of “Shi-Ba”, which has covered many Shiba Inu. In addition to being able to get photo data, an event limited to Shiba Inu will be held with special benefits for participants.
Japanese dog magazine “Shi-Ba” has been chasing Shiba Inu for over 20 years. A photo session limited to Shiba Inu, which is fully supervised by the editorial department, will be held on Saturday, December 24, 2022 at the cafe “Pocem Cafe Dining (Shibuya, Tokyo)” operated by Tatsumi Publishing. Participation is limited to 25 groups by lottery reservation. A set by a professional stylist that appeared in “Shi-Ba” will be prepared, and a professional photographer will photograph your dog. Recruitment of participants will start on November 17, 2022 (Thursday).
Shi-Ba Vol.125 Summer
A photo session on a set that highlights the charm of Shiba Inu “Shi-Ba” interviews general owners and Japanese dogs, including Shiba Inu, and publishes their actual lives and worries, and is a Japanese dog that has gained sympathy from many owners. It is a specialized magazine. Our stylists and photographers are professionals who have been working for many years in dog magazines such as “Shi-Ba” and various animal magazines!
Our experienced staff will select a set that will make your Shiba Inu look cuter and cooler. Click here for the shooting set this time↓ Both sets can be used for shooting.
Japanese style background is perfect for Shiba Inu (heart)
Chic and cool!
A professional photographer and the editorial staff of this magazine will shoot. We don’t do difficult shooting so that children who are not good at other dogs or have never looked at the camera can feel at ease. Only the Shi-Ba staff can create an environment where dogs can enjoy shooting. On the day of the event, each pair will be carefully photographed for 15 to 20 minutes, and the owner will be able to see it right next to you.
*We do not provide clothing, so please bring your own clothing if you wish to be photographed wearing it.
We have prepared special offers for participants!
Owners who participate in the photo session will receive benefits without exception from the editorial department ♪
1 photo data taken as a gift!
In addition, you can purchase an unlimited number of photos from the Internet photo sales system “PhotoReco”!
What is “PhotoReco”?
A service that uploads photo data taken by photographers on the web, and allows only event participants to view and purchase photos of the day. You can choose from a wide range of purchase formats, including data, photo prints (various sizes available), postcards, panels, and posters.
▼ Click here for service details!
In the latest issue of “Shi-Ba” (Vol.127 spring issue) released on February 27, 2023, photos of all the participating dogs are posted! Let’s show people all over the country the cute photos we took♪ Benefit 3.
Get a 10% OFF coupon that can be used at “Pocem Cafe Dining”! A total of 2 coupons are available, one that is limited to the day and one that can be used at a later date.
A 10-minute walk from Shibuya/Yoyogi-Hachiman Station. It is a relaxing space where you can enjoy cafe time, alcohol, and meals with your dog.
Shiba Inu Limited
*This time, Shiba Inu MIX dogs are not eligible, so please forgive us. * Number of applications = 1 per family
* This event is limited to 25 groups (one family = 1 group) by lottery reservation system.
* Shooting time required = morning or afternoon 15-20 minutes / group *If you have multiple pets, there is no limit to the number of animals you can shoot, but please note that the number of shots for each animal will be biased because the time required for shooting is fixed. *The result of the lottery will be notified by email only to those who have won the lottery. Please note that we cannot accept inquiries regarding the lottery results.
● How to apply
Please fill out the application form and apply.
[Shi-Ba photo session participation application form]
Application period November 17, 2022 (Thursday) to November 28 (Monday) 23:59 Scheduled date of announcement of winners: Tuesday, November 29, 2022 to Friday, December 2, 2022
*If you access the form outside the application period, the message “Responses have been closed” will be displayed. We kindly ask you to apply for participation during the period.
* Winning emails will be sent from “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Please set it so that it can receive from unregistered addresses. Also, it may be sorted into junk mail, so please check it.
● Participation fee
4,500 yen (tax included) / pair
*Please pay at the venue on the day.
● Date and time
Saturday, December 24, 2022 10:00-17:30
* Shooting for the final group is scheduled to start at 17:15. * When sending the winning email, we will inform each owner of the more detailed start time.
Pocem Cafe Dining
16-4 Kamiyamacho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Villa Metropolis 1st floor https://pocem.jp/
*On the day of the event, the inside of the store can be used as a cafe (used during the waiting time for shooting), but since it is also open as usual, it may be full. We appreciate your understanding. *If you do not eat or drink after the shooting, we would appreciate it if you could vacate your seat after paying.
*There is no dedicated parking lot, so if you come by car, please use a nearby coin parking lot.
・Shibuya Station 10 minutes on foot
・Keio Inokashira Line / Shinsen Station 12 minutes on foot
・12-minute walk from Yoyogi-Hachiman Station on the Odakyu Odawara Line ・Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line / Yoyogi Koen Station 14 minutes on foot ・Close to Yoyogi Park, which is full of dog runs and dog-friendly spots! About new coronavirus infection prevention measures
[Infection prevention measures at the venue]
1. Installation of in-store disinfection
[Staff infection prevention measures]
1. Temperature measurement and confirmation before going to work 2. Stop coming to work when you feel unwell or when your body temperature is 37.5℃ or higher
3. Thorough regular disinfection of fingers
4. Wearing a mask and practicing cough etiquette
[Request to customers]
1. Those who may be infected with the virus or who are not feeling well should refrain from participating (please contact us in advance). 2. It is mandatory to wear a mask when participating.
3. Please cooperate with the enforcement of cough etiquette when participating. 4. Please cooperate with disinfecting your fingers when participating. ●Event notes
* Any accident or injury caused by your dog is the responsibility of the owner. Please be careful. In addition, we would like to ask the parties concerned to resolve any troubles between their dogs. *Please be sure to wear a leash for your dog in the store. Also, be careful not to let go of the lead. Keep the extendable lead short and locked.
* Please wear manner pants and manner belts for your dog except when shooting. If you do not have it, you can purchase it at the venue store (110 yen including tax).
*Please contact the following e-mail address for inquiries about the photo session. Please refrain from telephone inquiries to the venue store. email@example.com
Details about this release: