Tokyo Beauty Clinic conducts the second “Mask Gap” questionnaire! Although less than women, more than 40% o f men voice concerns

Medical Corporation Keimikai
Tokyo Beauty Clinic conducts the second “Mask Gap” questionnaire! Although less than women, more than 40% of men voice concerns -Internet survey of 962 adult men living in the Tokyo metropolitan area- *20s to 50s

Tokyo Beauty Clinic (representative office: Minato-ku, Tokyo, Chairman: Nami Yamamura), a clinic specializing in aesthetic medicine, is increasingly concerned about the “mask gap *” as the “mask-free life” approaches day by day. We conducted a questionnaire survey of men living and working in the Tokyo metropolitan area.
[Image 1

On September 29th, as the first “Mask Gap”, a questionnaire survey was conducted targeting 965 adult women living in the Tokyo metropolitan area, and it was found that more than 70% of the adult women had anxiety. We also conducted a second survey with the same questions for men who have become more conscious of beauty in recent years. In the previous survey of women, nearly 70% of the respondents said they were uneasy about their faces without masks, but this time around 41% of men said they were uneasy. Although it is less than that of women, the figure of over 40% is surprising.
* Mask gap: The mask gap refers to the “impression gap between the face when the mask is attached and when the mask is removed”. “Facial features” are an obvious and important factor that influences impressions in communication. The impression of the face is made up of the balance of the upper half (eyes) and the lower half (mouth). There is a risk that the impression of meeting and the impression will change greatly when you remove it. Below are the results of that survey.
[Summary of questionnaire survey]
Survey title: Questionnaire on “mask gap”
Research Subject: Tokyo Beauty Clinic
Survey period: October 24-25, 2022 (2 days)
Survey target: 962 men living in the Tokyo metropolitan area (7 prefectures: Tokyo, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Saitama, Chiba, Kanagawa, Yamanashi) (breakdown: 240 people in their 20s, 30 240 people in their 40s, 240 people in their 40s, 242 people in their 50s)
* Regardless of whether you are married or unmarried, regardless of whether you have children or not, this is for men.
Survey method: Internet survey
[Image 2d111736-1-9a7fea75c7b4f04afed5-7.jpg&s3=111736-1-498dab85fa0e4e732e9b229ca852aa06-963x537.jpg

Q1: Are you worried about your face when you remove the mask? (Choose only one) (N=962 people)
13.2% of the men answered that they were “extremely” anxious, and 27.9% (total of 41.1%) (395 men) answered that they were “somewhat” anxious.
[Image 3d111736-1-f54ad222fe18b21b82e2-1.jpg&s3=111736-1-416767f12ffd416306bc271d6a2a80fc-400x272.jpg
Q2: This is a question for those who chose “very much” or “somewhat” anxiety in Q1. what kind of anxiety is that? (Choose only one) (N=395 people)
25.6% of respondents said that “I think the top and bottom of my face are different” 23.0% said “I can see pimples and rough skin” 13.7% “I think I look older than I thought” 9.9% “I can see wrinkles” 8.6% said they had spots and freckles, and 7.1% said they thought they were fat. For “others”, there were many beard-related answers such as “after shaving” and “dark beard”, and there were other answers such as “dryness”.
[Image 4d111736-1-bc2638ecde99dee2b858-2.jpg&s3=111736-1-5f21ed70b4dbe86b7d5c163e52f76917-568x198.jpg
Q3: What is the part of your face that seems to have increased in your mask life that you are concerned about?
(Please select only one) (N=962 people)
There were responses such as “pimples (pimples)” 14.0%, “nasolabial folds” 7.0%, “sagging” 6.7%, “blemishes” 6.4%, “dirt on the nose” 6.0%, and “cheek fat fat” 4.8%. For “others”, there were answers such as “dark circles”, “sebum”, “whole face”, and “skin became sensitive”. [Image 5d111736-1-69ccdcc658d2158a2e30-3.jpg&s3=111736-1-acec50d015d1ccbc107160763f9ef640-520x244.jpg
Q4: This is a question for those who chose anything other than “nothing in particular” in Q3. What are you doing to solve that problem? (Choose only one) (N=474 people)
11.4% of respondents said they changed cosmetics, 11.4% said they did facial training such as face yoga, 8.0% said they used a facial massager, and 5.1% said they went to a beauty salon. 62.4% of respondents answered that they did nothing. “Others” include “careful facial cleansing”, “use lotion”, “use of facial cleanser and light massage”, “diet”, “beard hair removal”, “bought an epilator”, “keratin plug removal”, and “application of medicine”. There was an answer like this.
[Image 6d111736-1-2698f9dbdb8a7789453a-4.jpg&s3=111736-1-48467be32a3af96aaee1e31aa8d7c1a0-529x154.jpg
Q5: Do you want to continue wearing masks in the future? (Choose only one) (N=962 people)
16.2% answered that they “strongly agree” and 31.6% answered “somewhat agree”, for a total of 47.8% (total of 460 people). 29.2% (281 people) answered “I don’t think so” and 23.0% (221 people) said “I can’t say either way”. Answers were divided on this item.
[Image 7d111736-1-1e068b2d7c36fba4b0aa-5.jpg&s3=111736-1-7ec18464653c8d8099f61b7f482a29f3-408x405.jpg
Feel free to use cosmetic medicine for men too! Pore ​​treatment that comes true at Tokyo Beauty Clinic
In preparation for the X-day of removing the mask, instead of hiding your complex forever, why not draw yourself proudly “unmasked”? At the Tokyo Beauty Clinic, we have prepared a treatment menu that solves “acne” and “dirt in pores”, which are often a problem for men. Next-generation peeling “Hydra Facial” by water flow
HydraFacial is a cosmetic medical treatment that combines the functions of peeling, suction, and serum introduction, and is a safe medical device that has been approved by the US FDA (an organization equivalent to the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare in Japan). In addition to acne and acne scars, it can be expected to be effective in opening pores and improving oily skin.
If you want to erase pores and acne scars, “Dermapen 4”
“Dermapen 4” is a treatment method that uses a wound healing power to regenerate the skin by inserting a very fine needle into the skin to make a small hole that is invisible to the naked eye. The natural healing power works, promotes the production of collagen and elastin, and can be expected to improve skin quality.
Since the holes are very small, there is no damage to the skin and the downtime is minimal, so it is a treatment that you can easily receive. You can approach various skin problems by combining the medicines you use.
Especially popular “Velvet Skin” is a beautiful skin treatment that combines Dermapen 4 and Collagen Peel (PRX-T33). By doing collagen peel after Dermapen 4 treatment, the drug penetrates deep into the skin, and it can be expected to improve acne scars, firmness, and open pores.
“Tokyo Beauty Clinic Omotesando”
Location: 6th floor, Age Building, 3-18-17 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0062
Phone number: 03-6434-7447
Consultation hours: 10:00-19:00 (Last reception 18:00)
Closed days: Irregular holidays
Access: 1 minute walk from Exit A4 of Omotesando Station on each subway line “Tokyo Beauty Clinic Ginza”
Location: Ginza AH Building 4F, 4-3-5 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061 Phone number: 03-6263-2413
Consultation hours: 10:00-19:00 (Last reception 18:00)
Closed days: Irregular holidays
Access: 3 minutes walk from B4 exit of Ginza station on each subway line 5 minutes walk from JR Yurakucho station
Official website: https://tbc.clinic/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tokyo.bc.clinic/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tbc_clinic/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/tbc_clinic
LINE: LINE@tbc.clinic

Details about this release:
https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000001.000111736.html


rehow

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

%d bloggers like this: