Holding of “Smart City Festa”
~ Experience the city of the future with the latest smart services! ~
digital service bureau
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government will hold “FUN MORE TIME SHINJUKU” from November 19th (Sat) together with the Shinjuku Fukutoshin Area Environmental Improvement Committee.
Among them, the Digital Service Department will hold the “Smart City Festa” from November 25th (Friday) to 27th (Sunday) at the Shinjuku Sumitomo Building triangle square and other places for the purpose of experiencing the smart services that we aim to implement in
Nishi-Shinjuku. It will be held.
The outline of the event is as follows. We look forward to seeing you there. 1 Date and time
Friday, November 25, 2020, from 12:00 to 18:00
Saturday, November 26, 2020, from 10:00 to 17:00
November 27, 2020 (Sun) 10:00-16:00
Main venue: Shinjuku Sumitomo Building triangle square, 2-6-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Directly connected to Toei Oedo Line “Tochomae” station, 8 minutes walk from JR line “Shinjuku station”
Sub-venue: Shinjuku Station West Exit Square event corner
* Scheduled to be held at 4th Avenue in the Nishi-Shinjuku area, Odakyu Electric Railway Co., Ltd.’s permanent XR facility “NEUU”, etc. 3 Main contents
1. At the main venue, Nishi-Shinjuku Consortium companies and startups will exhibit many exhibition booths, and you can experience smart services that aim to be implemented in Nishi-Shinjuku, such as the latest XR technology.
2. On the stage of the main venue, the following contents will be held. ・November 25th (Friday) 12:00-12:50 Talk session with Vice Governor Miyasaka ・November 26th (Sat) 15:00-16:30 Quiz competition with QuizKnock ・November 27th (Sunday) 13:00-15:00 Puyo Puyo eSports Final Tournament (Advance entry is required to participate in the Puyo Puyo eSports tournament) 3. At the sub-venue, you can experience the Nishi-Shinjuku Real RPG “Secret Door”.
4. At No. 4 Street, we will carry out an autonomous driving experience ride and open a kitchen car.
* See the URL below for details.
https://prtimes.jp/a/?f=d52467-20221118-afe2ccfe0eafb652d2e64a860f481aa1.pdf https://prtimes.jp/a/?f=d52467-20221118-7446884cc6b911907bb957e7a6614323.pdf 4 Others
For details of various contents, please refer to the following. [URL] https://nishishinjuku-5g.metro.tokyo.lg.jp/
Admission to the main and sub-venues is free. Advance registration is required to participate in some content.
Details about this release: