[University of Tokyo Venture E4G] Decarbonized human resource development e-Learning service “Enesque” started to be deployed to companies. Pre-orders are being accepted for a limited number of 10 companies!
Responding to the growing needs of companies for reskilling
In response to the growing need for reskilling, the University of Tokyo venture E4G Co., Ltd., which supports decarbonization, will start developing the e-Learning service “Enesque” for decarbonization human resource development for companies.
Until now, Enescu was mainly targeted at students, but after upgrading the content, we are now accepting pre-orders for companies.
▼ Click here for the pre-order form (there is an upper limit to the number of compatible companies.)
Today, as society decarbonizes, GX (Green Transformation) is becoming essential for corporate growth.
Think back to the last five years. As society digitizes, DX (Didital Transformation) is called out, and I think there are many companies that have taken on the challenge of DX.
In order to promote DX, it was not only important for the information system department and management to promote digitization, but it was also important for each employee to deepen their understanding of the IT area and introduce tools for “individual learning”. Is not it. As with DX, it is necessary for all employees to deepen their understanding of the decarbonization area and accelerate their efforts with the same awareness and perspective.
The government also attaches importance to “investment in people,” and Prime Minister Kishida announced at the extraordinary Diet session in October that he would invest 1 trillion yen in the budget for “reskilling” support over the next five years.
We will provide a service “ENESQUE” that will deepen your
understanding of the decarbonization area, which is the essential skill and education of the future.
▼ Click here for the pre-order form
・Lectures are in video format
・10~20 minutes/book x 30 books (currently being updated)
・Level is for beginner to intermediate level
・ Service page (https://ene-school.app)
[Service start time]
You will be able to log in to the service from December 1, 2022.
1. Overview of Global Warming Issues
2. Efforts toward decarbonization in the world and Japan
3. Decarbonization required of companies
4. What is the key to the energy industry?
5. Explanation of the structure of the electric power industry 6. Decarbonization of the power industry
* This service is for beginner to intermediate level students. The content will be unsatisfactory for those who are already working on decarbonization in practice. note that.
* The content of the service provided is updated from time to time. Please note that there may be some differences from the posted content.
・ 98,000 yen per month per account (Multiple employees can share one account.) ・First of all, it will be limited to 10 companies as a beta version for companies.
* The current price is limited to the first 10 companies. There is a possibility that the price will increase after the 11th company. Flow to use
1. Fill in the pre-order form (https://ene-school.app/pre-order/) 2. Pay the service fee according to the payment information sent 3. Start using the service (from December 1st)
Introduction of other services
We are looking for participants in the decarbonization community operated on Discord.
Company name: E4G Co., Ltd.
Representative: Daichi Obara
Established: August 2022
Details about this release: