BEACHTOWN Co., Ltd.
“BEACHTOWN Hibiya Park” will provide a locker & shower/baggage storage service for participants of the Tokyo marathon held on Sunday, March 5, 2023.
BEACHTOWN Co., Ltd. (Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture,
Representative Director: Takashi Kurono), which operates a membership outdoor fitness business in parks and other places throughout Japan, will finish for participants in the Tokyo marathon held on Sunday, March 5, 2023. At “BEACHTOWN Hibiya Park” near the point, lockers and showers will be available from the day before to the day, and luggage storage services will be provided.
Detailed site URL: https://www.hibiya.beachtown.co.jp/post/marathon2023 Luggage can be stored from the day before the event, and those who use lockers and showers can also use the shower after the adjustment run on the day before the event.
[4 points recommended for runners]
1. 1 minute walk from Kasumigaseki Station on the Marunouchi Line, Hibiya Line, and Chiyoda Line!
2. Because it is in Hibiya Park, you can also run the Imperial Palace on the day before the tournament!
3. New and clean lockers and showers that will open in June 2022 and amenities that are used in 5-star hotels!
4. There is a natural grass stretch space to recover from fatigue after the race, and a natural supplement service is included! [Image 2
[Use of lockers and showers]
Usage fee: 2,000 yen (excluding tax) / 2 days
Capacity: 138 (60 men, 78 women)
▼ Service contents included in the price
1) Use of lockers and showers from the day before the race to the day of the race
2) Use the amenities “La Casta” that are also used in 5-star hotels 3) Use of the natural grass stretch space to recover from fatigue after the race 4) Providing natural supplement “ZEN” for post-race fatigue recovery [Baggage deposit in the studio]
Usage fee: 700 yen (excluding tax) / in the studio / 2 days
*For details on BEACHTOWN Hibiya, please check the page below. https://www.hibiya.beachtown.co.jp/
Official Instagram: @beachtown_hibiya_park
Operating company BEACHTOWN Co., Ltd.
Fitness is different from medicine, because if you don’t “continue”, you won’t get results. After thinking about how to continue, the answer I arrived at was “outdoor fitness”, where you can become healthy while playing in beautiful nature.
With the corporate mission of “our life, the life of society, and the life of the earth,” we offer “outdoor fitness” at 30 locations nationwide, combining indoor sports centered on yoga and outdoor sports such as running that make use of the local nature. We produce and operate facilities. http://beachtown.co.jp/
Representative Director Takashi Kurono Profile
Graduated from Nippon Sport Science University Faculty of Health Sciences. Through lifesaving activities, he learned the importance of health and safety management and the basics of lifesaving, and worked at a hospital after graduation. He has been involved in the field of preventive medicine for a long time, proposing “building a body that does not rely on hospitals and drugs as much as possible”. He searched for a match between the experience he gained there and the “comfort and enjoyment of moving the body in nature” that he learned through surfing, and devised a new field called “outdoor fitness”. In 2007, he founded BEACH Hayama Outdoor Fitness Club. Since then, he has produced members-only outdoor fitness clubs and Park-PFI projects that make use of local nature and parks nationwide, such as “BLUE Tamagawa”, “SURFCITY Miyazaki”, and “PARKERS TOKYO (Shinjuku Central Park)”. Details about this release: