Komeri Co., Ltd.
Information on the new opening of the Komeri Power Mabi store, the second store in Okayama Prefecture
December 18, 2022 (Sunday) Open at 9:00 am
Our company will open the Komeri Power Mabi store, which will be the second Komeri Power store in Okayama Prefecture, on December 18th (Sun).
※The photograph is an image.
The Komeri Hard & Green Mabi store, which has been in business for about 11 years since December 2011, will be reborn as Komeri Power with the addition of pet nets, trimming and pet hotel services. As a total project center that solves customers’ housing problems, we support customers’ lives and work with a wide range of products, from products necessary for living to products that are useful for work, at reasonable prices, and with a full range of services. increase. With the opening of the above stores, the number of our stores will be 88 Power stores, 1,110 Hard & Green stores, 10 PRO stores, and 7 Athena stores, for a total of 1,215 stores. The outline of the new store is as follows.
[Overview of Komeri Power Mabi store]
Location: 100-13 Arii, Mabicho, Kurashiki City, Okayama Prefecture 710-1306 Phone number: 086-697-1285
Opening date: December 18, 2022 (Sunday) 9:00 am
Main building opening hours:
(Weekdays, Sundays and public holidays) 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Museum opening hours:
(Weekdays and public holidays) 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
(Sunday) 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Store details: https://www.komeri.com/disp/CKmSfShopSearchDtlInfo.jsp?ID=1055 With the opening of the above stores, there will be a total of 29 stores in Okayama Prefecture, including 2 Komeri Power stores and 27 Komeri Hard & Green stores.
(1) Reliable price with “power price” and “price guarantee”
All products in the store are always sold at a low “power price”, and in the unlikely event that the price is high, the same model number product will be sold at a 10% discount compared to other companies’ prices including tax.
(2) A full-fledged material sales floor that meets the needs of professionals In the materials museum, we have realized a wide range of products and a large inventory of specialized products such as materials, building materials, tools, and hardware so that professionals can use them instead of warehouses. In addition, we will be open from early morning on weekdays so that professionals can purchase necessary materials before work.
In addition, we provide strong support for professional customers working in the field, such as rental and repair of various tools, and wood cutting and storage services.
(3) Komeri Remodeling “Design Center” that accepts proposals and requests for improvement of housing
We will exhibit housing equipment such as washstands and system kitchens, and professional staff will consult with customers about any problems they may have in their homes and provide assistance with renovations and extensions.
In addition, we accept installation and replacement work for products related to all residences in the store.
(4) Home fashion brand “Athena” that proposes room coordination For curtains, bedding, rugs, furniture, etc., we will develop our home fashion brand “Athena” and propose total home coordination.
Carpet sales floor
(5) “Pet Ami” and “Engeikan” that add color and healing to your life We have newly established a “Pet Ami” corner with pet supplies. We also provide services such as trimming pets, which are important members of the family, and pet hotels. In addition to seasonal plants and gardening supplies, the Gardening Center offers a wide selection of fertilizers, agricultural materials, etc., and supports everything from home gardens to full-scale agriculture.
Pet net (trimming service)
*All photos are images.
Let’s support local pros.
There are things that come into view when you walk more slowly than usual. That there are so many professionals in my hometown.
Komeri, who wants to be a lifeline for the community,
We will continue to support local professionals.
Because the activities of local professionals will revitalize Japan’s regions. We are a home center chain that develops stores with a wide product lineup centered on materials, building materials, gardening and agricultural supplies, from professionals to homeowners. With our unique system and know-how, we are taking on the challenge of modernizing distribution with the goal of stably providing the products our customers need at affordable prices. Going forward, we will continue to strive to create stores that are customer-oriented, offer product lineups that reflect customer feedback, and provide customer service that pleases our customers, so that we can contribute to a rich and comfortable life.
Online shopping site Komeri.com https://www.komeri.com/top/CSfTop.jsp Official website: https://www.komeri.bit.or.jp/
Company name: Komeri Co., Ltd.
Established: July 1962
Capital: 18,802 million yen
Representative: Yuichiro Nobu, President and Representative Director Head office location: 45011 Shimizu, Minami-ku, Niigata City, Niigata Prefecture Business description: Chain store management such as Power and Hard & Green Stock listing: Tokyo Stock Exchange Prime Market
Number of stores: 1,215 stores (as of November 30, 2022)
Hokkaido 25, Aomori 20, Iwate 39, Miyagi 36, Akita 38, Yamagata 27, Fukushima 53, Ibaraki 46, Tochigi 40, Gunma 41, Saitama 33, Chiba 52, Tokyo 10 , Kanagawa Prefecture 7, Niigata Prefecture 84, Toyama Prefecture 24, Ishikawa Prefecture 19, Fukui Prefecture 20, Yamanashi Prefecture 19, Nagano Prefecture 53, Gifu Prefecture 39, Shizuoka Prefecture 22, Aichi Prefecture 10, Mie Prefecture 48, Shiga Prefecture 28, Kyoto Prefecture 19, Osaka Prefecture 7, Hyogo Prefecture 30, Nara Prefecture 14, Wakayama Prefecture 20, Tottori Prefecture 12, Shimane Prefecture 8, Okayama Prefecture 29, Hiroshima Prefecture 21, Prefecture 16, Tokushima Prefecture 17, Kagawa Prefecture 10, Ehime Prefecture 10 , Kochi Prefecture 11, Fukuoka Prefecture 27, Saga Prefecture 14, Nagasaki Prefecture 16, Kumamoto Prefecture 40, Oita Prefecture 15, Miyazaki Prefecture 21, Kagoshima Prefecture 25
Details about this release: