Nagoya Chamber of Commerce and Industry
It’s finally happening next week! About the holding of “The 8th Medical Messe” [December 13-14, exhibition and business meeting of medical care and manufacturing technology]
The Nagoya Chamber of Commerce and Industry will co-sponsor with Aichi Prefecture, Nagoya City, Chubu Medical Equipment Manufacturers Association, Chubu Advanced Medical Development Consortium, and Medical Device Industry Promotion Council on December 13th (Tuesday) and 14th. For two days on (Wednesday), we will hold an exhibition and business meeting of medical technology and manufacturing technology “Medical Messe” in a hybrid format for the first time. It will be the first time in three years that the event will be held at a real venue. This exhibition brings together medical professionals, research institutes such as universities, medical device manufacturers, and manufacturing companies, and aims to develop, improve, and improve new medical devices by matching their respective medical needs and technological seeds. This is an exhibition business meeting. We look forward to seeing you there.
[Points of the 8th Medical Messe]
◆ Held in online & real hybrid format!
61 companies and organizations that provide products, services, and technologies related to medical equipment will exhibit.
▼Introducing how to register and apply in the video▼
https://youtu.be/7-5WdJwRxfs 8th Medical Messe Highlights-YouTube ◆At the online venue, you can easily exchange business cards and have real-time interviews with exhibitors “anytime, anywhere”.
Promote mutual exchange between exhibitors and visitors through the online exchange space “Nework*”.
* “Network” is a service provided by NTT Communications Corporation. ◆”Come, see, and touch” the exhibition at the real exhibition hall is also back! We provide highly accurate business matching opportunities at pre-arranged business meetings.
The latest information on the medical device industry will be disseminated at the medical-engineering collaboration seminar, and there will also be a needs presentation meeting to present issues in the medical field.
It will be held.
”Examples of medical use using 5G x video”
“Medical equipment and solution development starting from medical site observation
~8 and a half years, 60 companies, from experience with more than 1500 people~” “Needs search and idea generation method in medicine-engineering collaboration”, etc.
▼Here is the co-sponsored seminar▼
■ Overview of the event (For details, please see the official website of Medical Messe)
1. Business name: Medical Messe
2. Theme: Let’s make use of it in medical care Chubu’s manufacturing 3. Organizers: Aichi Prefecture, Nagoya City, Nagoya Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Chubu Medical Device Manufacturers Association, Chubu Advanced Medical Development Circle Consortium, Medical Device Industry Promotion Council
4. Special cooperation: Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Chubu Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry, Gifu Prefecture, Mie Prefecture 5. Date: December 13th (Tuesday) and 14th (Wednesday), 2022
※The online exhibition venue will be open to the public until December 28 (Wednesday)
6. Venue: [Real] Nagoya Chamber of Commerce and Industry 5th floor conference room
[Online] Medical Messe special website
*Using the online exhibition platform “WONDERLINE” provided by Shin Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.)
7. Admission fee: Free (pre-registration required)
8. Number of exhibitors: 61 companies/organizations (as of October 24) 9. Co-sponsored projects: Medicine-engineering collaboration seminar, medical site needs presentation, pre-arrangement type business meeting that’s all
Details about this release: