Nippon Columbia Co., Ltd.
Koji Tamaki feat. Ayaka’s “Beautiful World” music video has been released!
The music video for “Beautiful World”, the theme song for the movie “Three Sisters of Tenmaso”, has been released.
“Beautiful World” is a song that was born from an offer from the movie side that “I can only think of Mr. Tamaki’s voice”, and Koji Tamaki, who was impressed by the work, suggested singing with Ayaka, and a gorgeous collaboration was realized. Koji Tamaki composed the music and Ayaka wrote the lyrics.
The music video released today is directed by Ryuhei Kitamura, the director of the movie “The Three Sisters of Tenmaso”, which is the theme song. It is a very impressive work that expresses the
magnificence of the city with the beauty of images such as mountains and grasslands, so please take a look.
◆ Koji Tamaki feat. Ayaka “Beautiful World” MV
◆ Theme song movie information
Movie “The Three Sisters of Tenmaso”
October 28th (Friday) Nationwide road show
cast and staff
Non Mugi Kadowaki / Yuko Oshima
Kengo Kora Hanazumi Yamatani Toshihisa Hagiwara
Hiroyuki Hirayama, Toshiro Yanagiba, Masatoshi Nakamura (friendship appearance) / Yoshiko Mita (special appearance)
Masatoshi Nagase (friendship appearance) Shinobu Terashima Kou Shibasaki Producer: Taro Maki (“In This Corner of the World”)
Director: Ryuhei Kitamura Screenplay: Ureha Shimada Music: Akihiko Matsumoto Original: Tsutomu Takahashi “The Three Sisters of Tenmaso – Sky High” (Published by Shueisha Young Jump Comics DIGITAL)
Distribution: Toei Production: Genco Production: “The Three Sisters of Tenmaso” Production Committee
◆ Release information
Koji Tamaki feat. Ayaka / “Beautiful World”
Release date: Wednesday, October 19th
1. “Beautiful World”
2. “Beautiful World” (Instrumental)
Price: 1,540 yen (tax included)
Product number: COCA-18057 (UHQCD)
Safe zone “Where are you”
Release date: Wednesday, October 12
Price: ¥3,300 (tax included)
Product form: UHQCD+DVD
Product number: COZA-1952-1953
CD track (UHQCD)
1. “Where are you”
2. “Somewhere You Are” Instrumental
1. “Where are you” June-July 2022 NHK “Minna no Uta”
2. “Michi” billboard classics Koji Tamaki 35th ANNIVERSARY LEGENDARY SYMPHONIC CONCERT 2022 “Arcadia -Utopia-” Kawaguchiko Stellar Theater Performance
Delivery link summary: https://lnk.to/anatagadokokade
◆ Koji Tamaki live information
billboard classics Koji Tamaki LEGENDARY SYMPHONIC CONCERT 2023 “Navigator” ■Date/venue:
1. [Tokyo] February 23, 2023 (Thursday) Tokyo Metropolitan Theater Concert Hall Open 17:00 / Start 18:00
2. [Tokyo] February 24, 2023 (Friday) Tokyo Metropolitan Theater Concert Hall Open 17:00 / Start 18:00
3. [Osaka] Saturday, March 4, 2023 Festival Hall Open 16:00 / Start 17:00 4. [Osaka] March 5, 2023 (Sun) Festival Hall Open 15:00 / Start 16:00 5. [Aichi] March 15, 2023 (Wednesday) Aichi Prefectural Art Theater Large Hall Open 17:30 / Start 18:30
6. [Fukuoka] March 23, 2023 (Thursday) Fukuoka Sun Palace Hotel & Hall Open 17:30 / Start 18:30
7. [Tokyo] March 30, 2023 (Thursday) Tokyo International Forum Hall A Open 17:30 / Start 18:30
8. [Gunma] April 13, 2023 (Thursday) Takasaki Arts Theater Grand Theater Open 17:30 / Start 18:30
9. [Hokkaido] April 24, 2023 (Monday) Sapporo Cultural Arts Theater hitaru Open 17:30 / Start 18:30
10. [Hokkaido] April 25, 2023 (Tuesday) Sapporo Cultural Arts Theater hitaru Open 17:30 / Start 18:30
11. [Hyogo] April 28, 2023 (Friday) Hyogo Prefectural Arts Center KOBELCO Large Hall Open 17:30 / Start 18:30
12. [Hyogo] April 29, 2023 (Sat) Hyogo Prefectural Arts Center KOBELCO Large Hall Open 16:00 / Start 17:00
13. [Kumamoto] May 5, 2023 (Friday) Kumamoto Castle Hall Main Hall Open 16:00 / Start 17:00
14. [Osaka] May 15, 2023 (Monday) Festival Hall Open 17:30 / Start 18:30 15. [Kyoto] May 16, 2023 (Tuesday) ROHM Theater Kyoto Main Hall Open 17:30 / Start 18:30
16. [Tokyo] May 25, 2023 (Thursday) Tokyo Garden Theater Open 17:30 / Start 18:30
17. [Okinawa] June 2, 2023 (Friday) Naha Cultural Arts Theater Nahato Grand Theater Open 17:00 / Start 18:00
18. [Okinawa] Saturday, June 3, 2023 Okinawa Convention Center Theater Building Open 16:00 / Start 17:00
■ Appearance: Koji Tamaki
■ Orchestral Conducting:
1.2.16. [Orchestra] Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra [Conductor] Naoto Otomo 3.4.5. [Orchestra] Osaka Symphony Orchestra [Conductor] Yuko Tanaka 6.13. [Orchestra] Kyushu Symphony Orchestra [Conductor] Masahiko Enkoji 7. [Orchestra] New Japan Philharmonic Orchestra [Conductor] Yuko Tanaka 8. [Orchestra] Gunma Symphony Orchestra [Conductor] Naoto Otomo 9.10. [Orchestra] Billboard Classics Orchestra with SORA [Conductor] Toshio Yanagisawa
11.12. [Orchestra] Japan Century Symphony Orchestra [Conductor] Takuo Yuasa 14.15. [Orchestra] Osaka Symphony Orchestra [Conductor] Takuo Yuasa 17.18. [Orchestra] Ryukyu Symphony Orchestra [Conductor] Naoto Otomo ■ Organizer: Billboard Japan (Hanshin Contents Link)
[Hokkaido] Hokkaido Shimbun, FM Hokkaido, Doshin Bunka Jigyosha ■ Planning and production: Billboard Japan (Hanshin Contents Link) ■ Cooperation: Hankyu Travel International Co., Ltd., Lawson Travel ■ Support: US Billboard, [Okinawa] Okinawa Prefecture, Naha City (6/2), Ginowan City (6/3)
■ Sponsor: [Fukuoka] Fukuoka Toyota Motor Co., Ltd.
■ Special Sponsor: [Okinawa] Nikken Housing Co., Ltd.
■ Performance official website:
■Ticket price: 13,000 yen (all seats reserved, tax included) *Comes with a special booklet *Preschoolers are not allowed to enter ■Ticket sales schedule *Up to 2 tickets per performance per person ◎ Koji Tamaki Anzen Chitai Official FC “cherry” member advance (lottery): December 1, 2022 (Thursday) 15:00 to December 7, 2022 (Wednesday) 23:59 ◎Billboard Live corporate member advance (lottery):
December 8, 2022 (Thursday) 15:00 to December 13, 2022 (Tuesday) 23:59 ◎Billboard Live “Club BBL” member advance (lottery):
December 9, 2022 (Friday) 15:00 to December 13, 2022 (Tuesday) 23:59 ◎ Lawson ticket advance (lottery):
December 15, 2022 (Thursday) 15:00 to December 20, 2022 (Tuesday) 23:59 ◎ Doshin Play Guide advance (lottery) [Hokkaido performance only]: December 9, 2022 (Friday) 15:00 to January 15, 2023 (Sunday) 23:59 *For customers using wheelchairs, please contact the contact information for each performance by phone.
*One ticket is required per person. If you have lost your ticket or forgot it on the day, you will not be able to enter.
*When purchasing tickets, be sure to check the precautions posted on the official website before purchasing tickets.
-Request to visitors: https://billboard-cc.com/classics/notice/- ■ Inquiries about concerts
[Tokyo/Gunma] Kyodo Tokyo 0570-550-799 (11:00-18:00/Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays 10:00-18:00)
[Osaka/Hyogo/Kyoto] Kyodo Information 0570-200-888 (11:00-18:00/closed on Sundays and holidays)
[Aichi] Sunday Folk Promotion 052-320-9100 (12:00-18:00 all day) [Hokkaido] Doshin Play Guide 0570-00-3871 (10:00-17:00/closed on Sundays) [Fukuoka/Kumamoto] Kyodo West Japan 0570-09-2424 (11:00-15:00 / closed on Sundays and holidays)
[Okinawa] PM Agency 098-898-1331 (Monday-Thursday 11:00-14:00 / Closed on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
Koji Tamaki Anzenchitai OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Nippon Columbia Anniversary Special Website
Anniversary Official Twitter
Born in 1958. A singer-songwriter from Hokkaido. Debuted in 1982 as the band Anzen Chitai. “Wine Red Heart”, “Koi no Yokan”, “Sadness ni Sayonara” swept the music scene in the 80’s. As a solo artist, he started writing lyrics, producing many hits such as “Denen” and “Melody”. In 2012, the original label “SALTMODERATE” was launched. In 2014, he released his first original solo album in 7 years, “GOLD”, and the album “Gunzo no Hoshi”, which sang famous songs of artists who shared the same era, while doing solo activities in parallel with Anzenchitai. release. In 2015 and 2016, he performed Billboard Classics with major domestic and international orchestras. In June 2016, he presented the orchestral work “Ode to Delight” to the Balkan Special Symphony Orchestra. In 2017, in the double anniversary year of the 30th anniversary of her solo debut and the 35th anniversary of her Anzen Chitai debut, she recorded an attendance of 25,000 people in two days at the Anzen Chitai 35th Anniversary Live held at the Nippon Budokan. In 2018 and 2019, he will continue to work energetically with orchestra performances and solo tours. In November 2019, he held a stadium live “Anzenchitai IN Koshien Stadium Sayonara Game” for the first time in about 30 years as an anzenchitai, mobilizing 38,000 people and impressing the audience with overwhelming vocal power. In December 2020, the new album “Chocolate cosmos” was released for the first time in six years. Appearing in the 71st NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen for the first time in 24 years, the song “Denen” performed with the orchestra received a great response from all over the country. In 2021, the orchestra performance “PREMIUM SYMPHONIC CONCERT 2021 ‘THE EURASIAN RENAISSANCE ‘ОТТЕПЕЛЬ (Oceperi)'” resumed from January (6 performances in 4 cities), followed by “КАПЕЛЬ (Capelli)” held from June (7 At the 8 performances in the city) performances, it caused great applause in various places. From September of the same year, the band organized “Koji Tamaki Concert Tour 2021 Hometown Orchestra ~ Chocolate cosmos” at 24 cities / 27 venues nationwide. In 2022, he will celebrate the 35th anniversary of his solo debut and the 40th anniversary of his Anzenchitai debut.
Details about this release: