CBT Mental Support Co., Ltd.
Online Community “School of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy” ◆Notice of Price Revision◆
From January 2023, the membership fee will be 3,000 yen per month.
For those who join after January 2023, the membership fee will be 3,000 yen per month.
* Enrollees in 2022 can continue to take classes for 2,000 yen per month. Online community operated by CBT Mental Support Co., Ltd.
“School of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy”
“School of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy” is a community for mental health supporters such as certified psychologists and clinical psychologists to learn cognitive behavioral therapy practically. The slack group supports the acquisition of various knowledge and skills related to cognitive behavioral therapy.
We offer a variety of learning opportunities, including lectures, mock interviews, and group discussions.
◆We will revise the membership fee this time◆
This is a fee revision to improve services and enable future operation continuation.
We will also power up the content, so please continue to support us. Those who joined by December 31, 2022 → 2,000 yen per month *This person will continue to pay 2,000 yen per month.
Those joining after January 1, 2023 → 3,000 yen per month
It’s a good deal to join in December 2022, so please consider it! https://community.camp-fire.jp/projects/view/590151
*Member benefits of “School of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy”* 1. Invite to private slack community
2. Attend a lecture on cognitive behavioral therapy for about 1 hour once a week (viewing URL posted on Slack, archive distribution) 3. Attend a mock interview with a lecturer and staff about cognitive behavioral therapy for about 1 hour once a week (viewing URL posted on Slack, archive distribution)
Four. Questions about cognitive behavioral therapy, mock interviews, orders for lecture content: Questions and orders are accepted on the Slack channel.
Five. Online case review meeting once a month (if there is a person who wishes to present)
6. Distribution of cognitive-behavioral therapy tools (column sheets, etc.) 7. Free training sponsored by CBT Mental Support Co., Ltd.
8. Cognitive-behavioral therapy seminar by external lecturer for about 1 hour once a month
9. Role play learning for about 1 hour once a month (role play by participants) [Image 2
Name: Yuki Okamura
Affiliation: Representative Director of CBT Mental Support Co., Ltd. Qualifications: Certified psychologist, clinical psychologist, certified behavioral therapist
I have been counseling for more than 10 years at a private
psychological counseling room specializing in cognitive behavioral therapy. We are currently training experts to spread
cognitive-behavioral therapy. We also disseminate information about cognitive behavioral therapy on SNS and youtube.
Details about this release: