Secure Link Co., Ltd.
Started development of Japan’s first monitoring system using Wi-Fi sensing, (provisional name) Remote Patient Monitoring System Taking on the challenge of Japan’s first monitoring business using Wi-Fi sensing!
Securelink Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Toyonaka City, Osaka Prefecture, CEO: Norishi Fujimoto) received technology from ai6 Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Chuo-ku, Tokyo, CEO: Masato Marumo), and will start operating in Osaka from August 2022. At a large pay nursing home in Toyonaka City, Futaba, a Wi-Fi sensing system that combines Wi-Fi and artificial intelligence (hereafter referred to as AI) was used to conduct a demonstration experiment of an innovative remote patient monitoring system.
Based on the results of the demonstration experiment, Securelink Co., Ltd. aims to complete the beta version in April 2023 for fee-based nursing homes, housing for the elderly with services, home care companies, rental management companies, etc. We will start developing a remote patient monitoring system (tentative name), a Wi-Fi sensing system that can remotely monitor multiple residents and facilities. President Norishi Fujimoto of Securelink Co., Ltd., faced with the lonely death of his mother, realized the necessity and importance of a monitoring system out of regret. There is a history of
For this reason, I have a very strong interest in the monitoring area in the healthcare market.
The (provisional name) Remote Patient Monitoring System (RPMS) does not require a special dedicated line or surveillance camera, nor does it need to be worn like a wearable device, and measures the reflection of Wi-Fi sensing radio waves. By simply installing the device in a room (Fig. 1), it is possible to detect and analyze the “movement and amount of movement, chest movement and breathing rate, quality of sleep and amount of sleep” of the monitored object with extremely high accuracy. It is a system that can notify Unlike millimeter-wave radar, which uses direct reflection of radio waves, it is possible to read ripple changes of Wi-Fi radio waves caused by reflecting off moving people and objects while penetrating and reflecting obstacles such as walls. (Fig. 2).
Fig. 1 Example of indoor installation
Fig. 2 Wi-Fi image diagram
There are a lot of international patents surrounding this technology, making it extremely difficult for other companies to imitate, and the features and evaluation of its functions are such that it has won multiple awards at CES and CEATEC held in the United States and Japan. It is an expensive system. In addition, the (provisional name) RPMS device (Photo 1) to be installed is simple and stylish, has an appearance designed with the detection function as the top priority, and is easy to use just by connecting to a power supply, connecting to Wi-Fi, and setting. you can start using it.
Photo1 Appearance of the equipment
In addition to the functions of (provisional name) RPMS equipment, SecureLink Co., Ltd. makes full use of its own experience, AI and algorithms to provide peace of mind and reduce risks for users and reduce the burden on people involved in the healthcare industry. and working to improve operational efficiency. Securelink Co., Ltd., as a reliable production company, aims to be the first in Japan to contract and operate with nursing care facilities and home care using (provisional name) RPMS.
■ Demonstration experiment: (provisional name) The purpose of system development from the RPMS demonstration experiment (Photo 2, Photo 3) is as follows.
1. Reconsider and improve whether staff user management can be streamlined. 2. Reexamine and improve whether it is possible to provide a valuable experience to users.
3. Review and improve the difference between the obtained data and visual records.
4. Review and improve the effectiveness of your own AI based on the obtained data.
5. Reexamine and improve whether or not radio interference occurs when multiple units are installed in the same room.
6. Explore new areas of Wi-Fi sensing that can only be understood through use. 7. Discover, reexamine, and improve issues for practical application. Through this demonstration experiment, multiple statuses such as movement, amount of movement, amount of sleep, quality of sleep, breathing rate, presence in room, absence, etc. can be monitored without infringing on privacy or wearing a wearable device. Remote monitoring was made possible through (provisional name) RPMS, and it was highly evaluated in the demonstration experiment. A world where people who work in the healthcare industry, users, their families, staff, and business owners can deepen their relationships of trust and continue to provide effective and continuous care in the future. is waiting for
Securelink Co., Ltd. would like to contribute to society as a reliable Wi-Fi sensing manufacturer in the healthcare market.
This project contains a strong desire to eliminate the lonely death experienced by President Norishi Fujimoto.
Photo2 Actual sensor installation example 1
Photo3 Actual sensor installation example 2
■ Mechanism of remote patient monitoring system (provisional name) RPMS RPMS (provisional name) detects the user’s movements by combining three types of devices: Origin (stationary parent device), Sleep Bot (stationary child device), and Motion Bot (stationary child device). . It is a mechanism that detects the reflection of Wi-Fi radio waves during activity and sleep, and if significant movement is detected, it is transmitted to the cloud. The data sent to the cloud is processed by algorithms called machine learning and deep learning, which is called AI, and is a system that can be monitored with a PC or smartphone. You can also check the user’s real-time movement in the room and display the past detection history. In addition,
customization such as changing or relocating user information, adding to the memo field, and registering or changing the person in charge is possible by order.
Since (provisional name) RPMS does not use surveillance cameras, it is possible to remotely monitor status such as behavior and sleep without needing to wear it like a wearable device, while ensuring the user’s privacy.
Scheduled release of remote patient monitoring system (provisional name) RPMS Around April 2023, we plan to release the beta version of RPMS (tentative name) ■ Company Profile
Securelink Co., Ltd. provides two main businesses: “Wi-Fi AI monitoring” and “indoor prediction”.
1. With Wi-Fi AI, for B to B, we quantify the amount of movement, breathing rate, amount of sleep, and quality of sleep using Wi-Fi ripples. contributes to
2. In the prediction business, for commercial facilities, we use patented technology and AI, such as machine learning and deep learning, to predict accidents such as failures and accidents, including facility management work, in terms of timing, scale, and location. It contributes to the reduction of loss.
Company name: Secure Link Co., Ltd.
Head office location: Inside Message Umeda Building ONthe UMEDA, 2-16-19 Sonezaki, Kita-ku, Osaka
Representative Director Noriyoshi Fujimoto
Graduate School of Systems and Information Engineering, University of Tsukuba Established: July 7, 2016
Contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Due to the large number of inquiries, it may take some time to reply. Thank you for your understanding.
Details about this release: