Ashiro Co., Ltd. BenNavi Lawyer Insurance Announcement of a gift campaign for new policyholders that partially compensates for attorney’s fees

Ashiro Co., Ltd.
[BenNavi Lawyer Insurance] Announcement of a gift campaign for new policyholders that partially compensates for attorney’s fees Target period: January 13, 2023 (Friday) to January 31, 2023 (Tuesday)
Ashiro Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, President: Hiroto Nakayama, Tokyo Stock Exchange Growth Market, Securities Code: 7378) has announced that it will provide legal support to Bennavi Lawyer Insurance, which is operated by subsidiary Ashiro Small Amount and Short Term Insurance Co., Ltd., from 2023. We are pleased to inform you that we will hold a “gift campaign for new subscribers” for a limited time from Friday, January 13, 2023 to Tuesday, January 31, 2023.
– If you would like to apply for an online interview, click here! – https://kailash.co.jp/reservation/
This campaign is open to those who meet the three conditions listed below: (1) “Ginza Senbikiya” Ginza Chocolate Ice Cream, (2) Gifu “Shinkinedo” Marugoto Mikan Daifuku, (3) Sanzen Yakiniku Course Domestic pork (4) 6 bottles of Doppo beer and 2 types of Kintaro sausage set will be given as a gift.
Campaign overview
・ Implementation period: January 13, 2023 (Friday) to January 31, 2023 (Tuesday) ・ Eligible people: Those who meet all the following three conditions L condition 1. Those who have applied for a web interview and have had an interview for 30 minutes or more
 L Condition 2. Those who have enrolled in “Ben Navi Lawyer Insurance” after the web interview
 L Condition 3. Those who have selected credit card or debit card as the payment method
・Present: One from the following products
 L “Ginza Sembikiya” Ginza chocolate ice cream, Gifu “Shinkindo” Whole mandarin orange daifuku,
Sanzen Yakiniku Course Domestic Pork, 6 Doppo Beer & 2 Kinds of Kintaro Sausage Set
* Only those who have completed all of the web interview application → interview → contract subscription during the campaign period. Present campaign implementation background
In Japan, there is a situation called “20% justice”, where only 20% of people who encounter legal trouble receive satisfactory legal services, and the remaining 80% do not receive legal support. There is a current situation that is crying and falling asleep. Another factor is the cost of hiring a lawyer.
In order to solve such problems, we sell “BenNavi Lawyer Insurance”, which is attorney’s fee insurance that compensates for part of the attorney’s fees incurred when entrusting a case to a lawyer to solve legal troubles.
Through this campaign, we hope that you will deepen your understanding of attorney’s fees insurance and that you will consider purchasing it as an opportunity to prepare for legal troubles.
■ About “BenNavi Lawyer Insurance” (https://kailash.co.jp/lp005/) [Image 1d32382-80-1db4639dc37a09916102-0.jpg&s3=32382-80-066fcdaa8e863d118ec8be47fe74c44c-3900x1585.jpg
This is a small-amount, short-term insurance that compensates for the attorney’s fees incurred when entrusting a case to an attorney to resolve legal troubles. The monthly fee is 2,950 yen, and out of the legal consultation fee, start fee, remuneration, commission, daily allowance, etc. paid to the lawyer, the start fee is covered. In addition, as an incidental service, we are developing a service that introduces lawyers with a 60-minute initial consultation free of charge.
■ Overview of Ashiro Co., Ltd.
[Image 2d32382-80-6551a75f039b0f4b987f-1.jpg&s3=32382-80-bb7bdfbdc2e9c492bb15971ae62bd900-1178x241.jpg
・Representative: Hiroto Nakayama, Representative Director
・ Location: Shinjuku Island Wing 4F, 6-3-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo ・Capital: 606 million yen (as of October 31, 2022)
・Established: April 2016
・Number of employees: 64 (as of October 31, 2022)
・Business description:
―“Legal media-related business” that provides legal information and lawyer information on the Internet
– “HR business” that provides a recruitment service for qualified lawyers ・Site URL: https://asiro.co.jp
Details about this release:
https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000080.000032382.html

MAIL:cr@prtimes.co.jp

rehow

%d bloggers like this: