ReGACY Innovation Group Co., Ltd.
We will set up a vending machine “SALAD STAND” at Shibuya Station on the Keio Inokashira Line and conduct a demonstration experiment to sell salads and other items!
ReGACY Innovation Group Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo; Representative Director: Koichi Naruse; hereinafter referred to as “ReGACY”) and Keio Corporation (Headquarters: Tama City, Tokyo; President: Satoshi Tsumura; hereinafter referred to as ” KOMPEITO Co., Ltd. (Head office: Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Representative Director: Shun Watanabe, hereinafter referred to as “KOMPEITO”), a vending machine “SALAD STAND” where fresh salads are displayed at Shibuya Station on the Keio Inokashira Line from Monday, January 16th. ) by OFFICE DE YASAI” (hereafter referred to as “SALAD STAND”) will be set up, and a demonstration experiment will be launched to sell a wide variety of products including salads.
“SALAD STAND” is a vending machine that sells salads and other items made with freshly-picked vegetables. So far, it has been installed in three office buildings in Tokyo, but this will be the first time to install it in the station premises. Through the installation of “SALAD STAND”, we will verify the needs of vending machines for new products in the station premises, and collect marketing data with an AI camera installed incidentally to the “SALAD STAND” to improve the value of the station and improve the station premises. We will make effective use of space.
Going forward, the KEIO OPEN INNOVATION PROGRAM will continue to aim for the evolution of customer service by improving the user experience of railways and stations, and the creation of new existence value by developing new uses for railways and stations.
The details are as follows.
1. About “SALAD STAND”
A vending machine that can sell refrigerated and well-balanced products, such as salads using freshly harvested and freshly cut vegetables. You can easily pick up healthy products such as salads and cold-pressed juices. In addition, “SALAD STAND” is also equipped with a “dynamic pricing function”, and in the future we will consider deriving the optimum price based on data such as sales trends after installation to reduce food loss. I plan to continue.
(2) Demonstration experiment start date and time
From 10:00 on Monday, January 16, 2023
* “Cold press juice” will be sold from 13:00 on Tuesday, January 17 (3) Available time
From first train to last train
(4) Installation location
Keio Inokashira Line Shibuya Station Concourse outside the central exit ticket gate
(5) Products for sale
*Products and prices are subject to change.
(6) Payment method
・Traffic IC card
・ Electronic payment application “YASAI PAY”
・Various QR code payments
*Cannot be purchased with cash.
* “YASAI PAY” is an electronic payment application operated and developed by KOMPEITO. By registering a credit card in advance, payment can be completed simply by holding the smartphone/tablet with “YASAI PAY” downloaded over the salad vending machine. You can also purchase special promotional products on a regular basis.
(7) Information and purpose acquired by AI camera
Information to be acquired: Gender, age, purchase data, traffic data before “SALAD STAND”
Purpose: Building an appropriate product lineup and sales method, utilization for attracting tenants in the station premises, etc. *Statistical data is acquired so that individuals cannot be identified. 2. Customer contact information
(1) Inquiries about this demonstration experiment
Keio Customer Center TEL 042-357-6161
(2) Inquiries about “SALAD STAND” and sales products
Kompeito Co., Ltd. Inquiry Form
[Reference 1] About “KEIO OPEN INNOVATION PROGRAM”
Due to the corona crisis, the railway business has come to a time to review the nature of the business itself, and we are taking on the challenge of transforming into a business that creates new flows of people through open innovation through co-creation not only with our company but also with external companies such as start-ups. increase. Seven proposals were adopted at the final review meeting held in October, and we are aiming to commercialize them by sequentially starting demonstration experiments in the future.
Official site (https://keio.regacy-innovation.com)
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/KEIO-OPEN-INNOVATION-PROGRAM-100163496088563/) [Reference 2] About Kompeito Co., Ltd.
(1) Company name: Kompeito Co., Ltd.
(2) Representative: Shun Watanabe
(3) Location: 2-28-5 Nishi-Gotanda, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
(4) URL: https://www.officedeyasai.jp/
(5) Business: Planning and operation of OFFICE DE YASAI to make Japanese offices healthy, planning and operation of events related to food
(6) Established: September 3, 2012
[Reference 3] About ReGACY Innovation Group Co., Ltd.
(1) Company name: ReGACY Innovation Group Co., Ltd.
(English: ReGACY Innovation Group Inc.)
(2) Representative: Koichi Naruse
(3) Location: 2-7-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
(4) URL: https://regacy-innovation.com/
(5) Business: Innovation consulting business, private equity business, laboratory business
(6) Established: February 2, 2022
Details about this release: