Subsidy Portal Co., Ltd.
Subsidy study session 2023 to use for business proposals! Great commentary on subsidy trends across Japan!
Commentary on trends in the supplementary budget for FY2022 and the main budget for FY2023! A must-see for those who want to make business proposals using subsidies!
Subsidy Portal Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Shibuya-ku, Tokyo;
Representative Director: Shoji Fukui) will hold a free online seminar entitled “Subsidy Study Group 2023 for Sales Proposals”. You can feel free to watch it on Zoom, so please join us.
“If we can make proposals to our customers using these…”
We have planned a subsidy study session for such people.
・I want to use subsidies to make proposals, but I don’t know what kind of subsidies are available…
・I want to get information on subsidies as soon as possible and make proposals as soon as possible!
・I want to know the direction of this year and decide on my company’s focus products!
This study group is for those who have such thoughts.
“I used subsidies to conduct sales activities and my business performance improved!”
1. Major equipment manufacturer Developed subsidy sales to expand sales of products handled by the company. Starting with zero subsidy sales experience, succeeded in acquiring about 60 million yen in prospective projects in half a year.
2. Major telecommunications company We have been refusing to ask questions about subsidies that we have received from customers. While providing subsidy sales promotion methods and subsidy information to the site, we succeeded in receiving orders worth approximately 240 million yen in nine months.
3. Industrial machinery manufacturer In the past, subsidy proposals were left up to the site. Even if we create a system as a company, there will be backlash from the front line, so we have not taken any action. Among them, we took on the challenge of creating a system for subsidy sales, and succeeded in creating prospective projects worth 2.6 billion yen in two years.
First, find out what subsidies are available. How will you propose to your customers? It’s about an hour online study session to introduce them.
Date and time:
Implemented on the following three dates (the contents are all the same) 1. Friday, January 27, 2023 14:00-15:00
2. January 30, 2023 (Monday) 13:00-14:00
3. February 6, 2023 (Monday) 15:00-16:00
*Participation in the middle and leaving in the middle are free Location: Zoom (you can participate without showing your face) Participation target: anyone
Participation fee: Free
Participation method: From the application page below
https://tayori.com/form/23175b73be346990872af41a790b5da27968bfbf/ Speaker company
Subsidy Portal Co., Ltd.
■Head office: Hulic Ebisu Building 4F, 3-15-7 Higashi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo ■Representative: Shoji Fukui, Representative Director
Details about this release: