TOKIUM Co., Ltd.
TOKIUM provides a free service to collect eligible billing business registration numbers for business partners
TOKIUM Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, CEO: Kenichi Kurosaki, hereinafter “TOKIUM”), which provides the expenditure management cloud “TOKIUM”, announced on December 15, 2022, We are pleased to announce that we have started offering a free service from January 23, 2023 to collect eligible billing business registration numbers (hereinafter referred to as “registration numbers”). ■ Click here for the inquiry form
In preparation for the qualified invoice storage method (invoice system) that will come into effect on October 1, 2023, it is necessary to “check the registration number of the business partner in advance” and “for unregistered business partners, There is a need to confirm the registration intention,” and TOKIUM has provided a service that collects the registration number and registration intention of the business partner, and performs the clerical work of notifying the business partner of the company’s registration number. Free from 23rd March.
1.Notify the customer’s registration number to the business partner by mail We will notify the customer’s registration number to the business partner. 2. Check the registration status of the business partner’s registration number Based on the business partner information (e.g. company name, address, corporate number, etc.) shared with the customer, we will inquire about the registration status of the business partner’s registration number, and send a letter to the business partner regarding the registration status. ask for an answer. For unregistered companies, we will also confirm their intention to register in the future. If you do not manage the business partner’s corporate number, we can respond with only the company name and address. You can apply for this service even if you are a new customer who is not using TOKIUM or have already started checking the registration status with your business partners.
*This service may be terminated without notice. Please note. Application procedure
1. If you are interested in our services, please contact us using the form below.
2. TOKIUM will send a “service overview document”, “service
introduction video” and “application guide” by e-mail. Please check the contents before applying.
3. After applying, TOKIUM will guide you through the request procedure. TOKIUM will continue to strengthen the provision of services compatible with the invoice system, and at the same time, we will strive to develop services that support the improvement of work efficiency for those involved in accounting and allow them to devote time to more value-added work. increase.
TOKIUM also has a special page about the invoice system.
Please take a look at the preparations that will be necessary in the future. Special page URL: https://www.keihi.com/lawinfo/invoice/
■ Expenditure management cloud TOKIUM
TOKIUM provides an expense settlement cloud [TOKIUM expense
settlement], an invoice receipt cloud [TOKIUM Invoice], and a document management cloud [TOKIUM Electronic Book Storage] that comply with the Electronic Book Storage Act.
Since our in-house operators will perform detailed data conversion, proxy receipt of paper invoices, and storage of receipts and invoices, we will eliminate the manual work that remains at the accounting site and achieve a complete paperless operation. In addition, a full-time consultant will support you until the system starts operating, answer questions from within the company, and provide guidance to business partners, so the hurdles for system introduction are low.
As of January 2023, more than 1,000 companies* have introduced the expense management cloud TOKIUM, which increases the productivity of the entire company from the accounting department, and it is widely used regardless of size or industry.
* Total number of companies that have introduced TOKIUM expense settlement and TOKIUM invoice. Companies that are duplicated in TOKIUM Expenses and TOKIUM Invoices are counted one by one for each service. ■Company Profile
Company name TOKIUM Co., Ltd.
Established June 26, 2012
Representative Representative Director Kenichi Kurosaki
Location 5F, Ochanomizu Kyouun Building, 2-2 Kanda Surugadai, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo Business description Providing expense management services such as expense reimbursement and invoice management
Capital 100 million yen
● Expenditure management cloud [TOKIUM]
● Invoice Receiving Cloud [TOKIUM Invoice]
● Expense reimbursement cloud [TOKIUM expense reimbursement] https://www.keihi.com/expense/
● Document management cloud [TOKIUM electronic ledger storage] https://www.keihi.com/denshichobo/
Details about this release: