“The 1st Tourism Industry Compliance Study Group” to think together with travel agencies in the prefecture, aiming for a tourism industry that is suitable for Yamanashi as a tourism-oriented prefecture. Date: January 31, 2020 (Tuesday) 13:30 Venue: Yamanashi Prefectural Library Event Hall
Yamanashi Prefecture (Governor: Kotaro Nagasaki) co-sponsored with the Japan Association of Travel Agents (JATA) Yamanashi Prefecture District Committee and the All Japan Association of Travel Agents (ANTA) Yamanashi Prefecture Branch to hold the 1st Tourism Tour for travel operators within the prefecture. Industrial Compliance Study Group” will be held at the Yamanashi Prefectural Library Event Hall on Tuesday, January 31, 2023, sponsored by this prefecture as follows. -The 1st Tourism Industry Compliance Study Group-
・ Date: January 31, 2020 (Tuesday) 13:30 to 16:00
・ Venue: Yamanashi Prefectural Library (2-8-1 Kitaguchi, Kofu City) 1st floor event hall
・ Participating companies See next page
(1) Opening remarks: JATA Yamanashi Prefecture District Committee Chairman Takaaki Miyagawa
(2) Lecture 1.: Mr. Kenji Sasamoto (Representative Director of Joban Hotel) Chairman of Yamanashi Prefecture Ryokan Hotel Life Hygiene Cooperative Association
(3) Lecture 2.: Mr. Masahide Amemiya, Chairman of Yamanashi Prefecture Bus Association and Yamanashi Prefecture Taxi Association
(Representative Director of Yamanashi Kotsu)
(4) Group discussion: “Problems faced by the travel industry in Yamanashi Prefecture” (2 groups for each theme)
A. Fairness in commercial transactions B. Government and local government-related businesses such as national travel support C. Group travel revival D. Local attraction
(5) Presentation by each group: 8 groups (5 minutes per group) (6) General comment: Yamanashi Prefecture Tourism and Culture Department Tourism Promotion Director Hiroshi Kobayashi
(7) Closing remarks: Minoru Suganuma, Branch Manager, ANTA Yamanashi Branch ○Purpose of the event
Consider safety management and compliance with the Travel Business Act for tourism industry operators together with travel operators in the prefecture, and reconfirm compliance during the service provision period in accordance with the business laws stipulated by
transportation and accommodation organizations. Through these efforts, we will return to the tourism industry that provides original hospitality in a healthy market environment. We aim to create a co-creative society by leveraging the characteristics of both nationwide and community-based travel agencies, and to create a tourism industry that is suitable for Yamanashi, a tourism-oriented prefecture.
-The 1st Tourism Industry Compliance Study Group-
List of participating companies (planned) *Alphabetical order ・Ashiyasu Tourism Travel Service Co., Ltd.
・Aibori Planning Co., Ltd.
・Kyoei Kanko Co., Ltd.
・Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd. Kofu Branch
・JTB Co., Ltd. Kofu Branch
・Tabizen Co., Ltd.
・T-LIFE Partners Co., Ltd. Yamanashi Branch
・Tobu Top Tours Co., Ltd. Kofu Branch
・Toho Kanko Service Co., Ltd.
・Towa Co., Ltd.
・Travel Salon Co., Ltd.
・Travel Net Yamanashi Co., Ltd.
・ Naigai Building Co., Ltd. Hotel Naito Travel Department
・Wa Tours Co., Ltd.
・Nishi Tokyo Kanko Service Co., Ltd.
・Nissin Travel Service Co., Ltd.
・ Nippon Travel Agency Co., Ltd. Kofu Branch
・ Agricultural Cooperative Kanko Co., Ltd. Kanto General Branch Yamanashi area ・ Phonet Co., Ltd. Mt.Fuji Prefecture Tours
・Fujikyu Travel Co., Ltd. Kofu Branch
・YBS T&L Co., Ltd.
[Inquiries regarding this matter]
Yamanashi Prefecture Tourism and Culture Department Tourism and Culture Policy Division
Details about this release: