Limited Liability Company Smart Luce
“FOEX Disaster Prevention Fair 2023 Vol.1″ 4 online EXPO (R) joint projects 3.11 announcement
Smart Luce (Shibuya-ku, Tokyo), a joint company that operates Flask Online EXPO (R) ︎ (FOEX (R) ︎), will hold “Crisis Countermeasures & Outdoor Comprehensive Exhibition”, “Mirai of the Environment EXPO”, “Mirai of Nursing Care EXPO”, “ Children’s Mirai EXPO” will jointly hold a disaster prevention fair on 3.11 with a focus on disaster countermeasures.
FOEX Disaster Prevention Fair 2023 vol.1
[Date and Time] Saturday, March 11, 2023, 14:00-17:00
[Participation fee] Free (Zoom participation) Free entry and exit [Participation] https://foex.online/bosai2023
Special Keynote Speech Specially Appointed Professor, Graduate School of Local Politics and Administration, Takushoku University; Director, Research Center for Disaster Prevention Education and Research Attached to Research Institute for Local Politics and Administration, Takushoku University; Mr. Kazuhisa Hamaguchi, who is active in various ways such as managing director, will give a lecture on the Great East Japan Earthquake.
Mr. Kazuhisa Hamaguchi
“Risk Powerhouse Japan Defense, Infectious Diseases, and Disasters” Lecturer Kazuhisa Hamaguchi
● New book “Risk Powerhouse Japan National Defense, Infectious Diseases, Disasters” (Good Books)
● Co-authored “Japanese Version of Civil Defense” (Seirindo) ● “Sengoku Castle and 59 Princesses” (Namiki Shobo)
● “Japan’s fate: 40 crisis management lessons learned from history” (Ikuhosha) ● “Explore Japan’s Great Castle (Lower): A Journey to Meet Sengoku Warlords” (Seirindo)
● “Exploring Japan’s Famous Castles (Part 1): A Journey to Meet Sengoku Warlords” (Seirindo)
● “Who will defend the Japanese territory? 』(Tachibana Publishing) ● “Shijokyo (interesting) Why men build castles” (Tokyo collaboration) ● “A heart to be proud of the motherland” (Harvest Publishing) ● “Determination to Protect Japan” (Harvest Publishing)
● “The time is ripe! Revive, revitalize Japan. 』(Opsive)
● “Let’s protect Takeshima! Japanese territory. (Intelligence) ■ What is “Crisis Countermeasures & Outdoor Comprehensive Exhibition Online”? “Crisis Countermeasures & Outdoor Comprehensive Exhibition Online” covers all kinds of crises (damage to human social life and human lives due to abnormal natural disasters such as earthquakes, wind and flood damage, snow damage, tsunamis, and infections, and human-made causes such as crime prevention and information security). This is an online comprehensive exhibition that develops and disseminates information on products that are particular about countermeasures and outdoor activities (camping/climbing/BBQ/disaster countermeasure applications, etc.).
Held on the 3rd Friday of every month from 14:00 to 17:00
■ What is “Future of the Environment EXPO”?
Global warming, air pollution, marine pollution, soil pollution, deforestation, additive pollution … “Environmental Mirai EXPO” is an online exhibition that considers the global environment and proposes future environments that connect to children. Under the slogan “Let’s create a sustainable world”, environmental professionals gathered from all over the country explain the various environmental pollution and health hazards that are occurring around them in an easy-to-understand manner, and propose countermeasure products and services. increase. Held on the 3rd Friday of every month from 13:00 to 16:00
■ What is “Nursing Care Expo”?
With more than 100,000 people leaving their jobs for nursing care every year, this is an EXPO to provide the latest information to the future of the nursing care industry. For nursing care facility managers and disabled facility managers who have problems with management and employees.
Second Wednesday of every month 17:00-20:00
■ What is “Children’s Mirai EXPO”?
Based on the concept of “I want to make irreplaceable children smile”, we have a variety of items that can help parents with various concerns and nurture their children’s future with peace of mind. We propose to choose and create your “children’s future”!
Held on the first Saturday of every month from 9:00 to 12:00 Homepage: https://foex.online/kodomo
■ What is “Flask Online EXPO (R)?”
In April 2020, the online marche (R) ︎ “ONLINE Hobo Kenjinkai (R) ︎” (from 9:00 to 12:30 on the 4th Sunday of every month) that can be participated from all over the country will start. You can now enjoy encounters with products and services that you have never seen before. After that, after repeated trial and error, the first “Adult Festa” of Flask Online EXPO (R) ︎, which specializes in expertise, will start in May 2021. The reaction was great, and word of mouth was generated by visitors. In March of the following year, the 1st anniversary commemorative award for “Flask Online EXPO (R) ︎” was successful. So far, we have launched more than 20 online EXPO (R) projects, held more than 100 times, boasting over 3,000 exhibitors and 2,000 monthly visitors. From January 2023, the FM radio program “Flask Online EXPO (R) Hour” introducing the online EXPO (R) and exhibitors will start (every Sunday at 24:00 Chofu FM). CEO Susumu Oshige serves as a personality.
Experiment and creation exhibition “Flask Online EXPO (R) ︎” Homepage https://foex.online/
With the basic philosophy of Share the World (R) ︎-Let’s share the world-, Flask Online EXPO (R) ︎ will support businesses who take on the challenge of exhibiting online. By sharing your own world, you aim to develop your business with your colleagues. We will connect the whole country online and contribute to the activation of various industries.
Organizer: Japan Online Event Promotion Association (JOEPA)
Operation management: B-Dash Co., Ltd. Smart Luce LLC
Details about this release: