Fukuoka City Hall
[FY2023] Start of recruitment of companies participating in “IPO (initial listing) growth support program by external human resources” We support the further growth of startup companies!
From April 24, Fukuoka City started recruiting companies to
participate in the “IPO (initial listing) growth support program by external human resources” in order to support startup companies aiming for an IPO.
In order for a startup to grow significantly in preparation for an IPO, it is necessary to have the power of so-called “professional personnel” who have expertise and experience in management strategy, sales channel expansion, labor management, etc.
Therefore, as an initiative to support the further growth of startups, “WARC Co., Ltd.”, which is the contractor of this project, and “professional human resources” matched by WARC Co., Ltd. will provide escort support for solving management issues. do.
Through this project, we will support startups aiming for exits, including IPOs, and aim to create companies that have organizational strength, profitability, and innovative business models that will drive Fukuoka’s economy.
(1) Current situation analysis and issue extraction regarding management (2) Accompanying support for solving management issues
(3) Follow-up to lead the project to success
(4) Accumulation of experience, knowledge and know-how and in-house production *Fukuoka City will bear the costs for the support described in (1) to (4). [Image
(1) Recruitment begins April 24, 2023 (Monday)
(2) Questionnaire deadline 5:00 p.m., Monday, May 8, 2023
(3) Participation application deadline: May 19, 2020 (Friday) 17:00 (4) Evaluation Committee May 30-31, 2023 (planned)
(5) Adoption decision Early June 2023 (planned)
Fukuoka City will continue to support startups and push forward strongly as a “startup city Fukuoka”!
[IPO (initial listing) growth support program by external personnel Fukuoka City website]
WARC Co., Ltd. (https://corp.warc.jp/)
Fukuoka City Economy, Tourism and Culture Bureau Startup and Location Promotion Department Startup Support Section
Details about this release: