Held a campaign to get various points with Lord Mobile and carrier payment!
IGG (Group CEO: Zongjian Cai, listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Japan location: Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo), a global manufacturer of game apps for smartphones, will perform “carrier payment” at each carrier in the world simultaneous battle RPG “Lord Mobile”. We have started a campaign to receive various points and bonuses.
For customers who have entered on the campaign site during the period, points will be returned under the following conditions.
au/UQ mobile/povo users
The contents are common to Apple/Google, and the benefits are Apple/Google respectively.
1. During the campaign period, customers who set au Easy Payment as the payment method for their Apple ID/Google account for the first time and used payment will receive points according to the amount used.
1) Spend 50,000 yen or more during the period and earn 10,000 points 2) Spend 10,000 yen or more during the period and earn 2,000 points 3) 500 points for spending 3,000 yen or more during the period 4) Receive 100 points for spending 100 yen or more during the period 2. Ponta points will be returned by lottery for customers who meet the following conditions.
1) 40,000 points will be returned to 50 people by lottery from customers who spend 40,000 yen or more during the period.
2) 10,000 points will be returned to 100 people by lottery among customers who spend 10,000 yen to 39,999 yen during the period. 3) 3,000 points will be returned to 100 people by lottery from customers who spend 3,000 yen to 9,999 yen during the period. *Benefits 1. are applicable in the order of 1), 2), 3), 4) without duplicate addition.
*Benefits 2. are subject to lottery in the order of 1), 2), and 3), with no duplicate winnings.
* There is a duplicate winning of benefits 1.2.
During the campaign period, we will set up SoftBank / Y!mobile combined payment and give PayPay points to customers who purchase paid content according to the amount used.
1. “Limited to those who have not used it for the first time or the last 3 months” PayPay points are returned in a ladder system 1) 5,000 yen reduction for payments of 50,000 yen or more
2) 2,000 yen reduction for payments of 10,000 yen or more
3) 500 yen reduction for purchases of 3,000 yen or more
4) Equivalent to 200 yen for payments of 100 yen or more
2. 200 people who spend a total of 10,000 yen or more during the campaign period will receive PayPay points equivalent to 5,000 yen by lottery.
Outline of “Lord Mobile”
Title: Lords Mobile
Genre: Global simultaneous battle RPG
Price: Basic free (with item charge)
Supported OS: iOS/Android/Amazon/Steam
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.igg.android.lordsmobile&hl=en Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B01J99PW3M/
IGG is a global mobile online game development and publishing company established in 2006. In addition to its Singapore headquarters, it currently has branch offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Italy, Spain, Belarus, Turkey, Dubai, Thailand, the Philippines, Indonesia and Brazil, and is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HongKong Stock: 0799). Over 40 mobile, browser and client-based online games in 23 languages for players in over 200 countries around the world. Popular titles include “Lord Mobile”, “Time Princess”, “Mobile Royale”, “Mythic Heroes”, “Doomsday: Last Survivor”, and “Castle Clash”.
Details about this release: