Panorama Data Insights Ltd. Research on the market for drugs for treating benign prostatic hyperplasia 2023

Panorama Data Insights Ltd.
BPH market research 2023

Survey period: January 3 to March 31, 2023
Research agency: Survey contractor: Panorama Data Insight Co., Ltd. STUDY SUBJECT: We surveyed 890 leaders from organizations of all sizes around the world.
Number of valid responses: (890 people)
Survey method: Telephone survey of 300 people, Internet survey of 590 people Survey Respondents: The survey was conducted across companies based on revenue. Investigation result:
Q: What classes of drugs are primarily used and prescribed to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia?
Answer: The answer to this question is as follows.
Alpha blockers: 325 (36.5%) responded.
5-α-reductase inhibitors: 267 (30%) responded.
Phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors: 178 (20%) responded.
Other: 120 people (13.5%) responded.
[Image 1:×720.jpg] Q: What is your preferred treatment for BPH?
Answer: The answer to this question is as follows.
Monotherapy: 534 respondents (60%)
Combination drug therapy: 356 respondents (40%)
[Image 2:×720.jpg] Survey conclusions:
The global technical study on BPH therapeutics market included 890 people including CEOs, executives and business executives from North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South America.
When asked about their preferred medication for treating BPH, the majority of respondents preferred alpha blockers (36.5%), followed by 5-α-reductase inhibitors (30%). Twenty percent of respondents preferred phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors, and the remaining 13.5% reported using other classes of drugs. This distribution indicates that alpha blockers are currently the most favored class of
therapeutic agents for treating BPH, but 5-α-reductase inhibitors and phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors are also in considerable use. When it comes to preferred treatment, the majority of respondents (60%) said they prefer monotherapy. The remaining 40% of respondents prefer combination therapy. This points to a trend toward single agents for the treatment of BPH, although some experts also appear to evaluate the efficacy of combination therapy.
[Inquiries regarding this matter]
TEL: +81-3 4565 5232 (9:00-18:00, excluding weekends and holidays) E-mail:
[Panorama Data Insight Company Profile]
We are a team of professionals with decades of experience determined to help you connect with an ever-evolving landscape of information, knowledge and wisdom. At Panorama Data Insights, we always aim to provide best-in-class research services, generating unique and effective insights through qualitative and quantitative analysis across a wide range of areas of interest. Our analysts, consultants and associates are experts in their fields, and their extensive research and analytical capabilities enhance the ethics of our core work. Our researchers take a deep dive into the past, present and future to develop statistical studies, market research reports and analytical insights to provide nearly every imaginable insight to our valued entrepreneurial clients and public sector institutions. do. Generate forecasts for future scenarios relevant to your field. Details about this release:
Copyright (c) PR TIMES Corporation.

%d bloggers like this: