Skip to content
Home » OPTEMO Co., Ltd. Marketing Native Fes 2024 Summer The forefront of BtoB marketing for successful companies – Utilizing data and AI, seizing the opportunity to win through organizational transformation / Presented at the online event held on Tuesday

OPTEMO Co., Ltd. Marketing Native Fes 2024 Summer The forefront of BtoB marketing for successful companies – Utilizing data and AI, seizing the opportunity to win through organizational transformation / Presented at the online event held on Tuesday

[OPTEMO Co., Ltd.] Marketing Native Fes 2024
The front line of BtoB marketing for successful summer companies – Seize the opportunity to win through data and AI utilization and organizational transformation / Presented at an online event held on July 23rd (Tuesday)
*OPTEMO Co., Ltd.*
Press release: July 11, 2024
**
Marketing Native Fes 2024
The front line of BtoB marketing for successful summer companies – Seize the opportunity to win through data and AI utilization and organizational transformation / Presented at an online event held on July 23rd (Tuesday)
OPTEMO Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Representative Director: Momotaro Koike, hereinafter OPTEMO) announced on July 23, 2024, “Marketing Native
Fes 2024 Summer: The front line of BtoB marketing for successful companies – Seize the opportunity to win through data/AI utilization and organizational transformation”Marketing
We will be appearing as a PLATINUM sponsor at an online event hosted by Native Editorial Department (CINC Co., Ltd.).
Click here for details
Event details
This is a must-see event for managers and marketing managers of BtoB companies. The theme of “Marketing Native Fes 2024 Summer” is “The forefront of BtoB marketing for successful companies.”

What kind of marketing activities are best to effectively increase sales? How will BtoB marketing change with the evolution of AI?

We will communicate this information to you through conversations between top marketers who boast a strong track record and knowledge of BtoB marketing, as well as corporate lectures.
Event overview
Event name Marketing Native Fes 2024 Summer
The forefront of BtoB marketing for successful companies
-Seize victory through data/AI utilization and organizational transformation Date and time: July 23, 2024 (Tuesday) 10:00~
*Times are subject to change.
Participation fee free
Capacity: 500 people
How to hold webinar
*We will use a video distribution platform.
Sponsored by Marketing Native Editorial Department (CINC Co., Ltd.) Application Application URL:
https://fes.marketingnative.jp/events/web/venue/user/visitor_offer.php OPTEMO lecture content
title
* [Learn from examples] Customer contact points and sales strategies considered from an integrated marketing-sales perspective*
~The path to increasing the number of new leads and business negotiations by 150%~
Content
In recent years, where buyer journeys have become increasingly complex, current BtoB marketing activities mean that only 1% of website visitors become leads, and the remaining 99% have no customer contact. It’s obvious. In this lecture, we will use case studies to introduce measures to increase new leads and business negotiations by maximizing customer contact points.
Speakers
Momotaro Koike
OPTEMO Co., Ltd. Representative Director
Completed the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, University of Tokyo. Experienced as an electrical circuit engineer, product planner, and new business project leader at a general electronics manufacturer. After changing jobs to a management consulting company, he was promoted to a managerial position in the shortest possible time. As a chief management consultant, he presided over study sessions for managers at 80 companies and experienced management consulting for approximately 100 companies.
Sign up here

OPTEMO Co., Ltd.
Developed and operates the sales tech “OPTEMO” that allows you to “negotiate business on the spot without making an appointment”. B Dash Camp, TechCrunch
Selected as a finalist in one of Japan’s leading pitch competitions such as Tokyo, IVS 2022 LaunchPad
Finished 5th at NAHA. With the idea of ​​”changing Japanese business practices,” we aim to create a society where “people, things, and things fit together quickly” through new web experiences.
Company name: OPTEMO Co., Ltd.
Location: 3rd floor, Koyama Daiichi Building, 3-17-8 Uchikanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Representative: Representative Director Momotaro Koike
Established: July 15, 2020
Capital: 506,858,574 yen (including capital reserve)
Business content: Development and operation of OPTEMO, “negotiate business on the spot without making an appointment”
URL: https://optemo.co.jp/
*About details about this release*
https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000025.000061822.html

*Download press release materials*
https://prtimes.jp/im/action.php?run=html&page=releaseimage&company_id=61822&release_id=25




Copyright © PR TIMES Corporation All Rights Reserved.