【Interlink Inc.】 Internship to predict the 43rd Japan Academy Awards’ position in Silicon Valley at AI, recruitment starts ~ Travel expenses, accommodation expenses paid by our company, 30 daily a day for food expenses ~
Interlink Inc. Internship to predict the 43rd Japan Academy Award for Silicon Valley at AI, recruitment start ~ We will pay for our travel expenses, accommodation expenses, our company pays 30 dollars a day as food expenses ~ ………………………………………………………………………………… Interlink Co., Ltd. (Toshima-ku, Tokyo, Representative Director: Yokoyama Tadashi, hereinafter referred to as Interlink), an Internet service provider that hosts the management of the new domains “.moe”, “. Osaka” and “. Earth” We have started recruiting participants for “2019 Silicon Valley Internship”. [Image 1: https://prtimes.jp/i/6942/391/resize/d6942-391-843136-0.jpg] This internship started in 2011 has reached its ninth this year. There are 40 students who have participated so far. In addition to addressing issues, we are conducting corporate visits and sightseeing tours such as Adobe, Apple, Google, HP, Mozilla, Twitter, Yahoo, etc. In particular, at the dinner party held at company visits, it is active in the field It is a valuable opportunity to gain valuable advice from staff. As an internship place for system engineers who will be responsible for the IT industry in the future, we believe that Silicon Valley is the most suitable place, based on many advanced technology companies, and holds it each year. The theme of internship student ‘s work is to predict the best prize prize of “43rd Japan Academy Award” to be held in 2020 with AI (artificial intelligence). Two to three staff of Interlink accompany you to the site. Anyone can apply for university students and graduate students who can stay in Silicon Valley for about a month in August 2019. Interlink will bear the full cost of returning travel expenses (including transportation expenses from home to the airport) and accommodation expenses at the site. Salary will not be paid, but we will pay 30 dollars per day for meals. Also, outside of working hours such as weekends, you can also sightsee for free. Those who are interested in system engineers who are active in the world, those who want to participate as experiences, why the application is not asked. Please apply quickly. 【About this subject, Interlink representative director Yokoyama’s comment】 Thirty years ago, I was staying in the laboratory and programming AI (neural net). I was challenging something that nobody did, namely automatic control of a submarine by AI. At that time, it was a time when I could not understand to what field AI could be applied. Well, this year’s internship has decided to challenge what “AI expects the direction of the Japan Academy Award”. I am going to process natural languages with AI and I believe there is at least a degree of difficulty beyond bachelor thesis. I hope that we will honor the Japan Academy Prize in 2020 on completion. Also, I think that we will bring the mail support one step closer to AI by using the technology cultivated here. It is said. 【2019 Silicon Valley Internship related site】 https: // Internship. Everyone’s official website www.facebook.com/internshipsv Facebook 【State of Silicon Valley Internship】 Visit to Apple [Image 2: https://prtimes.jp/i/6942/391/resize/d6942-391-453077-1.jpg] Internship for female students [Image 3: https://prtimes.jp/i/6942/391/resize/d6942-391-712952-2.jpg] Survey of co-working space [Image 4: https://prtimes.jp/i/6942/391/resize/d6942-391-597621-3.jpg] Visit the twitter cafeteria as well [Image 5: https://prtimes.jp/i/6942/391/resize/d6942-391-974332-4.jpg] Visit to Google [Image 6: https://prtimes.jp/i/6942/391/resize/d6942-391-224482-5.jpg] 【2019 Silicon Valley Internship Application Procedure】 Recruitment acceptance period From March 1st to May 22st, 2019 Recruitment staff 4 people Period of implementation August 2 – 30, 2019 (There is a possibility of slightly depending on the schedule of the airplane.) Location San Jose California (Silicon Valley) Eligibility Applicants who are graduate students and graduate students who can stay in Silicon Valley for about a month in August 2019, knowledge of Python Those who have, director of local officials, those who can work in accordance with the direction of supervision, confidentiality obligation concerning business Those who can comply. Forecast the theme of this year’s theme of the Japan Academy Award in AI Contents Programming, corporate visit (planned for about 4 companies), sightseeing tour Duty-free travel cost (round-trip from home to the site), housing provided by our company Pay unpaid. However, 30 dollars per day is provided as food expenses Flow after entry 1. Document screening 2. Examination of interview and programming ※ The place of interview and examination will be the Company, but if visiting is impossible, it will be carried out at Skype. ※ It will be a test to check programming ability. 【For reference past holding】
● 2018 (8th) · Issue: Create virtual currency that will never be lost · Participants: 1 University of Tokyo graduate school, 1 graduate school of Yokohama National University, 1 University of Tokyo, 1 Shimane University, 4 above. · Visited companies: Google, Dropbox, Mozilla, Pony.ai · Struggle by participating students www.facebook.com/internshipsv
● 2017 (7th) · Issue: Version up of volunteer matching system “SOVOL” · Participants: 3 universities of the University of Tokyo, 1 graduate school of the University of Tokyo, 1 Tokyo metropolitan university, and 5 more. · Visited companies: Apple, Google, Mozilla · Struggle by participating students www.facebook.com/internshipsv
● 2017 (overseas internship for female students) * 10 days · Challenge: Create presentation materials of volunteer matching system · Participants: 1 University of Tokyo, 1 Urban University of Tokyo, 1 Graduate School of Kyushu University, 1 University of Tsukuba and 4 more. · Visited company: Apple · Struggle by participating students www.facebook.com/internshipsv
● 2016 (6 th) · Issue: Development of volunteer matching system · Participants: 2 university graduate schools from the University of Tokyo, 2 from the University of Tokyo, and 4 from above. · Visited companies: Apple, Google, Mozilla · Internship student produced, [San Francisco] Coworking Space Summary matome.naver.jp/odai/2140893119076720301 · Struggle by participating students www.facebook.com/internshipsv
● 2015 (5th) · Task: Let’s make fortune for the 21st century by using big data · Participants: 2 university graduate schools from the University of Tokyo, 1 from Chiba Institute of Technology, 1 from the University of Tsukuba, and 4 from above. · Visited companies: Apple, Twitter · Internship student produced, [San Francisco] Coworking Space Summary matome.naver.jp/odai/2140893119076720301 · Struggle by participating students www.facebook.com/internshipsv
● 2014 (4th) · Issue: Development of control panel for mail management of space-saving server · Participants: 1 University of Tokyo, 1 University of Tokyo, 1 Keio University, 1 Kyoto University, 4 above. · Visited companies: Twitter, Yahoo!, Evernote · Internship student produced, [San Francisco] Coworking Space Summary matome.naver.jp/odai/2140893119076720301 · Struggle by participating students www.facebook.com/internshipsv
● 2013 (3rd) · Challenge: Create an iPad application for each person on the theme of geek · Participants: 2 University of Tokyo graduate schools, 1 University of Tokyo, 1 graduate school of Tokyo University of Science, 1 graduate school of Osaka prefecture university, 1 person of Keio University, 6 people or more. · Visited companies: Google, Yahoo!, Adobe, Hewlett-Packard · Struggle by participating students www.facebook.com/internshipsv
● 2012 (2nd) · Issue: One iPad application for dementia prevention created one by one · Participants: 2 University of Tokyo graduate schools, 1 Tohoku University Graduate School, 1 University of The University of Aizu, 4 people or more. · Visited companies: Yahoo!, LinkedIn, Datacenter IBX (Equinix) ※ Completed 4 applications are adopted by 2012 inter social contribution activities “free iPad classroom for GLAGENE”. · Struggle by participating students 2012interlinkinternship.blogspot.jp/
● 2011 (1st) · Issue: Improvement of interlink service “Dodeca Mail”. · Participants: 2 university graduates of the University of Tokyo, 1 Doshisha University, 1 Tsinghua University of China, 1 active programmer and 5 more. · Visited companies: Yahoo!, Chegg.com, MailSite, Datacenter IBX (Equinix) · Struggle by participating students interlinkinternship.blogspot.com/ 【Interlink Inc.】 www.interlink.or.jp/ A long-established ISP that started service since 1995, the dawn of the Internet in Japan, and has been in the 24th year of this year. Started domain name registration business in 2000, certified as ICANN accredited registrar of the eighth company in Japan in October 2006. In January 2014, as the registrar partner of Google in Japan, the first Japanese gTLD “. Everyone” is on sale. Starting operation of the new gTLD “.moe” from April 11th. In October 2015, the number of handled domains exceeded 1,000 types, which is the largest in Japan (www.gonbei.jp/). Organized the Otaku Senryu Aya Grand Prize (575.moe/) and the social contribution activity “Free iPad Classroom for GLAGENE” (www.genki.pro/). We also actively support venture companies at limited liability partnership femto startup (femto.vc).
For details on this release:prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000391.000006942.html
Comment ( 0 )
Trackbacks are closed.