[Mori Building Co., Ltd.] “Pixar’s Secret Exhibition Creating Life Science” An exhibition that attracted 1.5 million people in America and Canada opens today!
Mori Building Co., Ltd. “Pixar’s Secret Exhibition: Science that Produces Life” An exhibition that attracted 1.5 million people in America and Canada opens today! ………………………………………………………………………………………… Roppongi Hills Observatory Tokyo City View is an exhibition that brings techniques and sciences to the works of Pixar Animation Studio from April 13 (Saturday) to September 16 (Mon., 2019). We will hold the Science of Secrets Exhibition to create life. Since the exhibition was held for the first time at the Boston Science Museum in 2015, a total of more than 1.5 million people have been mobilized in eight locations in the United States and Canada. Holding at Tokyo City View will be the first landing in Asia. We will introduce the back side of PIXAR animation production that can not usually be seen, through the eight steps of the key to production. Everyone is sure to have one of their favorite works such as “Toy Story” and “Monsters, Inc.” PIXAR animation. A hands-on exhibition that reveals how the world of many attractive characters and works are created and created while experiencing actual animation making. In addition, it is unique to the Tokyo exhibition that you can enjoy the fusion of scenery with the Pixar characters displayed on the whole window of the observation deck. On the day before the event, on April 12 (Fri), a special preview was held inviting media and influencers. We received a message from PIXAR fans in Japan for Pixar Animation Studio, Museum and Exhibition Senior Manager, Mr. Murren Jones. “Pixar Animation Studio loves to convey a message to you through stories. I want children to use their curiosity and imagination and learn a lot from fear and failure. I would like to share the fun with my friends, my family, my grandfather, my grandmothers, and everyone, and I am very honored to be able to hold this exhibition when it changes to the Japanese New Year issue, or a moderation. ” Also, on the day, many children participated and enjoyed the secrets of animation production while touching them.
[Image 1: https://prtimes.jp/i/42330/5/resize/d42330-5-713408-0.jpg] Hands-on exhibition experience [Image 2: https://prtimes.jp/i/42330/5/resize/d42330-5-501027-1.jpg] entrance (C) Disney / Pixar “Pixar’s Secrets Exhibition Science of Life Creation”
● Session Saturday, April 13, 2019-Mon. 16 (Mon., Holiday)
● Venue Roppongi Hills Observatory Tokyo City View (Roppongi Hills Mori Tower 52F)
● Opening time 10: 00-22: 00 (final entry 21:30)
● Organizer Tokyo City View, NHK Promotion
● Planning and production Dream studio
● Special cooperation Walt Disney Japan
● Support House Food Group Roto Pharmaceutical ※ order of the syllabary
● Support J-WAVE 81.3 FM
● Entrance fee General 1,800 yen, high school and university students 1,200 yen, 4 years old-junior high school student 600 yen, senior (65 years old or older) 1,500 yen
● Advance ticket 1,500 yen (general)
● Exhibition site www.tokyocityview.com/pixar-himitsu-ten
● Inquiry 03-6406-6652 (Tokyo City View) The “Pixar’s Secret Exhibition” was developed by the Boston Science Museum in cooperation with PIXAR. The Science Behind Pixar was developed by the Museum of Science, Boston in collaboration with Pixar Animation Studios. (C) Disney / Pixar. All Rights Reserved. Used Under Authorization. [Image 3: https://prtimes.jp/i/42330/5/resize/d42330-5-690655-2.png] www.mos.org
For more information about this release(Japanese):
prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000005.000042330.html ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
Comment ( 0 )
Trackbacks are closed.