[Nippon Acer Co., Ltd.] 27 type gaming monitor “VG 271 Pbmiipx” supporting stable game environment from Acer Nitro VG1 series in Japan Launched on April 18 (Thu)
Nippon Acer Corporation 27-inch gaming monitor “VG 271 Pbmiipx” supporting stable game environment from Acer Nitro VG1 series from Japan Acer Launched on April 18 (Thu) Supports IPS system, full HD, ultra-fast response of 1 ms, refresh rate of 144 Hz, DisplayHDR 400 ………………………………………………………………………………………… [Image 1: https://prtimes.jp/i/640/573/resize/d640-573-300530-5.jpg] Release summary
● High-definition, beautiful image is equipped with IPS method panel and full HD display of wide view angle
● 1ms super high-speed response and refresh rate 144Hz, stress-free video display with Radeon FreeSync
● DisplayHDR 400 corresponding to express the image with more depth
● We reduce bezel width to surround liquid crystal panel to the limit, and zero frame design adoption that can concentrate on image
● 8 Game View modes specialized for Acer’s own gaming
● 11 stages of Black Boost function that is easy to see even in dark scenes and also useful in gameplay
● Gently care for the player’s eyes with Acer VisionCare (TM) technology that prevents eye fatigue even with long-time viewing Nippon Acer Co., Ltd. (Head office: Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, President & CEO: Kuniyoshi (Bon Sen)) has established a stable game environment with an IPS system, full HD resolution, ultra-fast response of 1 ms, and Nitro VG1 series. We will release “VG 271 Pbmiipx” to support the service from April 18 (Thu). [Image 2: https://prtimes.jp/i/640/573/resize/d640-573-200244-4.png] Equipped with a wide viewing angle IPS panel and full HD display, high definition and beautiful images It is equipped with a full HD display that projects vivid and vivid images. You can fully enjoy the game world with beautiful images of high definition. In addition, we adopt IPS type panel with a wide viewing angle and a little color change by angle to look at. When sharing the screen, or even in a multi-display environment where multiple monitors are used side by side. Stress-free video display with 1 ms ultra-fast response and 144 Hz refresh rate, Radeon FreeSync support The 1 ms ultra-fast response reduces residual images during video playback to the limit. Also, the video is smooth with a refresh rate of 144 Hz. In addition, with AMD Radeon FreeSync (TM) technology, the game environment is made comfortable with stable and smooth images without image display delays and white spots. [Image 3: https://prtimes.jp/i/640/573/resize/d640-573-642119-3.jpg] DisplayHDR 400 compatible for expressing deeper images The range of brightness in the bright and dark areas is expanded, and the depiction of fine parts is clear. You can experience the realism by expressing a more realistic image. The bezel width surrounding the liquid crystal panel is made as thin as possible, and a zero frame design is adopted that can concentrate on the image We adopt “zero frame” design which lost frame around liquid crystal panel. It is easier to see the screen and gives you a sense of reality. Even in a multi-display environment, the frame width is hardly felt. Eight Game View modes specialized for Acer’s own gaming It is equipped with Acer’s original “Game View mode” which can set the optimal image display according to the game genre. As you can choose from 8 different video modes, you can enjoy game play with your favorite video display according to game title or genre. [Image 4: https://prtimes.jp/i/640/573/resize/d640-573-417953-2.png] ※ Image is in Game View mode “Sports” mode 11 stages of Black Boost function that is easy to see even in dark scenes and useful for gameplay Adjusts the strength of the black, equipped with a Black Boost feature that enhances the visibility of darkness. You can easily set the desired level according to the scene from 11 stages. As scenes with many darknesss are well visible in detail, the battle posture becomes superior, such as finding out enemies hiding in darkness in an instant. [Image 5: https://prtimes.jp/i/640/573/resize/d640-573-457102-0.jpg] Gently care for the player’s eyes with Acer VisionCare (TM) technology that prevents eye fatigue even with long-time viewing Equipped with a function to suppress eye fatigue factors such as flicker and blue light. You can enjoy watching the video for a long time comfortably.
● Flickerless: A stable power supply to reduce flicker (screen flicker)
● Blue light shield: Adjust the hue and brightness, a function to reduce the blue light that causes eyestrain
● Rolling function: Function to adjust brightness to reduce eye fatigue in dark environment
● ComfyView: Non-glossy panel that suppresses glare and reflection on the surface of the liquid crystal panel and reflection of outside light [Image 6: https://prtimes.jp/i/640/573/resize/d640-573-416350-1.png] Release page acerjapan.com/news/2019/480355 Product page acerjapan.com/monitor/nitro/vg1/VG271 Pbmiipx About Acer Founded in 1976, Acer, as a hardware + software + services company, has been researching, designing, marketing and selling innovative products that enrich people’s lives. In addition to offering a wide range of products ranging from PCs, displays, projectors, servers (not yet announced in Japan), tablets, smartphones and wearables (not yet announced in Japan), we are also promoting the development of cloud solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) You are As the world’s top five PC company, Acer currently has 7,000 employees worldwide and operates in more than 160 countries and regions. For more information please visit www.acer-group.com (English version). About Nippon Acer Co., Ltd. Company name: Nippon Acer Co., Ltd. Location: 6-24-1, Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo Nishi-Shinjuku Mitsui Building 18F Representative: President and CEO Bob Sen URL: acerjapan.com Official facebook: www.facebook.com/AcerJapan Official Twitter: twitter.com/AcerJapan Official Instagram: www.instagram.com/acer_japan/ Official YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AcerJapanChannel (C) 2019 Acer Inc. All rights reserved. Acer and the Acer logo are registered trademarks of Acer Inc. The copyrights of other trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks, etc. belong to their respective owners, regardless of their attribution. Please note that the contents of the announcement may be changed or deleted without notice. (C) 2019 Acer Inc. All rights reserved. Acer and the Acer logo are registered trademarks of Acer Inc. Other trademarks, registered trademarks, and / or service marks, indicated or otherwise, are the property of their prospective owners. to change without notice or obligation and may not be available through all sales channels.
For more information about this release(Japanese):
Comment ( 0 )
Trackbacks are closed.