JapanTaxi Co., Ltd. New fare system for the 108th year “Preliminary fare” function started in the “Japan Taxi” app First started at Nippon Kotsu and Venus Automobile from Monday, October 28, 2019
JapanTaxi Co., Ltd.
New fare fare system for the 108th year “Preliminary fare” function started in the “JapanTaxi” app First started at Nippon Kotsu and Venus Automobile from Monday, October 28, 2019
JapanTaxi Co., Ltd. (President: Ichiro Kawanabe, Head Office: Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, hereinafter referred to as JapanTaxi) is a No1 * taxi app “JapanTaxi” that networks approximately 70,000 taxi vehicles in 47 prefectures nationwide. Corresponds to the “preliminary fare” approved as a new fare fare system from October 28 (Monday). From the same day, Nihon Kotsu Co., Ltd. (President: Kenji Knowledge, Headquarters: Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, hereinafter referred to as Nihon Kotsu), Venus Automobile Co., Ltd. (President and CEO: Ryosuke Yoshino, Head Office: Kiyota-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Venus) Start with a total of about 2,200 cars. In Tokyo, all 1,119 units of Teito Automobile Transportation Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Chuo-ku, Tokyo, President: Atsushi Shinozaki, hereinafter Teito Automobile) are scheduled to start in November. The “JapanTaxi” app is Japan’s first taxi dispatch app that was launched in 2011.
With over 8 million re-downloads, this is the largest app among many taxi apps, including 47 prefectures, approximately 70,000 units, business person usage * 2, and the number of payments supported. New taxi usage styles and scenes have been created, such as taxi arrangements to pin locations specified on the app map and cashless disembarkation via online payments. Orders and orders via apps, not phones, are standard.
* App Annie survey: Number of downloads in Japan for taxi dispatch related apps (iOS / Google Play combined value) Survey period: April 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019 * 2 Appliv survey March 2018 survey Fares and routes are confirmed in advance! You can ride with confidence! This is one of the “new matters to be addressed in the future” that was proposed by the National Higher Taxi Federation as a study on further advancement of taxi services. This operation was decided after a demonstration experiment in August 2017. The “JapanTaxi” app is compatible with “Preliminary Fare”. The taxi fare system started with a distance-based fare in the first year of Taisho and is now based on a time-distance fare. Predetermining the fare to be paid in advance for daily travel from point A to point B, except for the hourly fare when using tourism and the fixed fare applied to transportation to airports and specific locations Could not. The “preliminary fare” to be operated this time is a new fare fare system with the dispatch application as the entrance, and it is possible to introduce the route and fare in advance. It is an attempt that involves. Pre-fill from departure to destination and choose the best route / fare
The fare is determined * 3 in advance by the user himself / herself. By clearing the uneasiness factor of “I don’t know the amount” that would be a bottleneck when taking a taxi with the “preliminary confirmed fare”, it would create a chance for customers who do not take a taxi on a regular basis, By clarifying both payment and route, which will be higher, it is expected to increase the satisfaction of existing customers and reduce the psychological burden on the crew. * 3 Separate tolls and tolls when using the expressway
Start from Tokyo / Sapporo
・ Start Date ｜ October 28, 2019 (Monday) 15:00 or later
In the corresponding area, after entering the boarding location and drop-off location on the application, selecting online payment, selecting the pre-determined fare displayed when dispatching immediately, and prior consent to the confirmation items
・ Supported area ｜
1. Tokyo (23 wards, Musashino City, Mitaka City): Nippon Kotsu Co., Ltd. 2.Hokkaido (Sapporo City / Chitose City) Venus Automobile (all 179 vehicles) How to use the “advance fares” function
1. Place a pin on the boarding location
2. Place a pin at the place to get off
3. After selecting online payment, tap the item “advance fare” [Image 4
4. Confirm the agreement
5. Tap the route selection button to select the route
6. Confirm the contents and order
* Notes on use
・ The amount displayed in advance fare is the fare only. There is a separate tolling fee set by each taxi company and a toll when using the expressway.
・ When using advance fixed fares, if the route is changed at the customer’s request, the advance fixed fares are not eligible. If you need to change the route due to unavoidable circumstances, pay the full amount in advance and pay the meter fare determined by each taxi company from the place you requested to change the route to the new destination. It is necessary to have you. In that case, please note that the receipt for the advance fare and the meter fare will be issued separately.
・ Fares cannot be provided for driving on a normal meter.
・ If the waiting time is exceeded (15 minutes have passed since the specified time), operation with the pre-determined fare will be cancelled.
・ If it is difficult to operate with a pre-determined fare due to a large-scale event or stormy weather, it may not be accepted. ・ Receipts when using pre-confirmed fares are only receipts sent via email and receipts issued from the website
(https://customer.japantaxi.net/). Please note that we do not accept receipts in taxi cars.
For more information about this release(Japanese):
Comment ( 0 )
Trackbacks are closed.