Keio Electric Railway Co., Ltd. January 10 (Friday)-March 22 (Sunday) “Mystery solving event for adults: Railway detective and criminal 56…
Keio Electric Railway Co., Ltd.
January 10 (Friday)-March 22 (Sunday) “Mystery solving event for adults: Railway detective and criminal 56 years ago”
7th Keio / Tokyo Metropolitan Transportation Bureau joint event
Keio Electric Railway Co., Ltd. and the Tokyo Metropolitan
Transportation Bureau will hold a mystery-solving event “Train Detectives and Criminals 56 Years Ago” from Friday, January 10 to Sunday, March 22.
Main visual (image)
This event is an experiential event that solves the mysteries described in the booklet distributed at the station along the Keio Line, Inokashira Line, and Toei Subway.
This “Railway Detective Series” is a story about a legendary case that a railroad detective failed for the first time during a global sports event held in Tokyo 56 years ago. It is a content that can be enjoyed while experiencing the world view even more, such as by setting items nostalgic for the past.
There are two courses to solve the mystery, “Past” on the Keio Line and Inokashira Line, and “Modern” on the Toei Subway Line. Also, if you clear two, you will be able to challenge the “Last Mystery Edition”, and the more courses you clear, the more you can apply for a prize.
In addition, during the event period, the Keio Line, Inokashira Line and Toei Shinjuku Line will each be operated with an original head mark and original sticker.
In addition, you can take advantage of the “Keio Line / Inokashira Line 1-Day Pass”, “Toei Marugotoppu”, and “Toei Subway“ Winter ”One-Day Pass”, which can be boarded as many times as possible per day.
The details are as follows.
From January 10 (Friday) to March 22 (Sunday)
2. About distribution of booklet
(1) Distribution locations: Keio Line and Inokashira Line stations , Toei subway stations (excluding Oshiage, Meguro, Shirokanedai, Shirokane Takanawa)
Nippori Toneri Liner “Nippori Station” and “Nishi Nippori Station” (2) 100,000 copies (50,000 copies of Keio Electric Railway, 50,000 copies of the Tokyo Metropolitan Transportation Bureau)
* Distribution ends as soon as it disappears
3. way to participate
Investigate either from the “past edition” set on the Keio Line or Inokashira Line, or the “modern edition” set on the Toei Subway . If you clear both “Past” and “Contemporary”, you can challenge “Last Mystery”. * Participation time
The guideline is about 3 to 4 hours for each volume.
・ The answer is done on the smartphone site that can be accessed from the QR code in the booklet.
You will receive a “Clear Keyword” to prove that.
・ If you fill out the “Clear Keywords” and necessary information of each chapter on the special event page and apply,
It will be a product. You can apply for the lottery only by clearing either “Past” or “Contemporary”.
Also, by clearing up to the “Last Mystery Edition”, the types of prizes that can be applied will increase.
・ The URL of the event page is as follows. (Scheduled to open at 14:00 on Tuesday, December 17)
* When participating, a smartphone with WEB connection is required. * Transportation expenses required for the survey will be borne by the participants.
* Communication costs incurred during event participation and application will be borne by the participant.
* Please do not solve the mystery while walking, as it is very dangerous to operate your smartphone.
* Please refrain from contacting station staff regarding event details. 4. About prizes
(1) Prize contents
(2) Application deadline: March 22nd (Sunday) until 23:59
(3) How to apply Please apply from the event page.
* The announcement of the winner will be replaced by the delivery of prizes. 5. Customer Inquiries
Keio Customer Center Tel. 042-357-6161 (9: 00-19: 00)
(Spring is closed from December 30th to January 3rd)
Toei Transportation Customer Center TEL.03-3816-5700 (9: 00-20: 00, open all year round)
[Reference 1] About the Keio Line / Inokashira Line One-Day Pass 1. Release price 900 yen for adults 450 yen for children
2. Release time: First departure-18:00 (Some stations and ticket gates are 7:00 or business hours)
3. Vending machines: Ticket vending machines at Keio Line and Inokashira Line stations
4. Description This is a ticket that allows you to get on and off the Keio Line and Inokashira Line as many times as you like on the day of issuance. Ticket can pass
You can get on and off at the ticket gate.
[Reference 2] “Toei Marugotoppu (1-day pass)”
1. Release price 700 yen for adults 350 yen for children
2. Release time from the first train to the last train
3. Venue: Ticket vending machines at Toei Subway stations, Toei Bus / Tokyo Sakura Tram (Toden Arakawa Line), Nippori / Toneri
Automatic ticket vending machine at each liner station
4. Contents Only on the day of issuance, Toei Subway, Miyako Bus (including Tama area), Tokyo Sakura Tram (Toden Arakawa)
You can board the Nippori / Toneri Liner as many times as you like for one day. [Ref. 3] “Toei Subway“ Winter ”One-Day Pass”
1. Release price: 500 yen for adults, 250 yen for children
2. Release time from the first train to the last train
* Sale only on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays until Sunday, January 19, 2
3. Vending machines Automatic ticket vending machines at Toei Subway stations (except Oshiage, Meguro, Shirokanedai, Shirokane Takanawa, Shinjuku Line Shinjuku stations)
4. Contents You can board the Toei Subway as many times as you like for one day. (Tokyo Bus, Tokyo Sakura Tram (Toden Arakawa
(Nippori Line and Toneri Liner cannot be used)
For more information about this release(Japanese):
Ponos Corporation "Yurugege", anime "GeGeGe no Kitaro" final broadcast commemoration! "Super Gegege Festival" where 20% OFF & collaboration characters appear… Read More
MountainBull Inc. I want to eat hot pot even after winter is over! Limited event for 500 yen per person!… Read More
Irodori Toiro Co., Ltd. [Ouchi de Manabisha] We will start publishing blogs by student staff for the purpose of reviewing… Read More