Presence Medical Co., Ltd. Sputum aspiration training (No. 1 and No. 2) will be held jointly by Seiyo City, Ehime Prefecture!
Presence Medical Inc.
Sputum aspiration training (No. 1 and No. 2) joint decision to be held in Seiyo City, Ehime Prefecture!
May 11, 2020-July 13, 《9: 30-17: 30》 All 10 times, once a week Fixed on Monday …………………………………………………………………………
Presence Medical Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture, President: Misaki Imanishi), which provides training on sputum aspiration, etc. nationwide, held a training in Seiyo City, Ehime Prefecture (first and second training) ) ”Is offered in a total of 10 curricula.
Sputum aspiration training (first and second training)
From April 1, 2012, caregivers, etc. who have acquired the necessary knowledge and skills to perform sputum aspiration and tube feeding should, under certain requirements, conduct sputum suction and tube feeding. Is now available. Sputum aspiration training is a newly institutionalized training for nursing care staff who can perform sputum aspiration and tube feeding at facilities and houses in response to the law revision.
Purpose of the training
At nursing care insurance facilities, nursing homes, home nursing homes, and other facilities, acquire knowledge and skills and adhere to medical ethics to ensure safe and secure “ tank aspiration ”. It also aims to provide training to be an actor in protecting human dignity.
Sputum aspiration training (first and second training)
Joint training in Seiyo City, Ehime Prefecture
Place: Matsuba dormitory
Address: 1434-1 Hisakko Uwa-cho, Seiyo-shi, Ehime
Dates: May 11-July 22, 2020 (May 11, May 18, May 25, June 1, June 8, June 15, June 22, June 29, July 6, 7/13)
“9: 30-17: 30” All 10 times, once a week Fixed on Monday
Number of applicants: 20
方 If you would like a field training, we will guide you to our partner. 申請 When utilizing the Human Resources Development Support Subsidy, we can also provide application services.
Request a quote
We will send you a quote when using the Human Resource Development Support Grant.
Please feel free to contact us by phone.
Please tell us that you would like a quote. TEL: 0120-698-789 [Image 3
Necessity of attending training such as sputum aspiration
1. It is possible to respond to nursing care and chronic elderly people. Secure and improve occupancy rate. As the number of elderly people who meet the needs of medical care and nursing care in the chronic phase increases, the number of families who care about the availability of medical care (training for sputum aspiration, etc.) is increasing. In addition, the number of families who value care is increasing. Occupancy rate is the biggest challenge for facility management. By appealing the skills of caregivers, we can differentiate ourselves from other companies and contribute to improving occupancy rates. 2. Practical training. Eliminate the reversal of knowledge and qualifications with experienced staff.
Practical skills can be acquired through exercises using equipment actually used on site and on-the-job training at facilities. In addition, care workers are more likely to seek qualifications than other industries. By actively encouraging employees as a company (corporate) and demonstrating how to develop human resources at the company (corporation), it is possible to increase the retention rate, that is, prevent job separation.
3. 2025 issue. Establish a system for aging residents.
It is said that Japan will become a full-fledged super-aging society from 2025, and the age of the first baby boomer will be 75 years old. It is said that the probability of getting sick from the age of 75 jumps. In 2035, the age of the population will reach 85, and the number of elderly people requiring nursing care will increase, and it is estimated that about 400,000 beds will be insufficient.
4. Responding to future movements of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare and acquisition of new establishments.
In April 2018, the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare saw a special nursing home as a terminal home, a so-called guarding place. On November 20, 2018, in Kitakyushu, it was mentioned at the plenary session of the Council for Nursing Homes, but special nursing homes as a place for nursing care, such as additional staffing at night, were used to enhance medical care. Although it is required, facilities with poor medical practice may be shrinking.
4 Reasons to Choose Presence Medical
Feature 1 Periodic training held throughout Japan
Make a yearly plan and support until the acquisition of new
installation and construction of the monitoring system are in place! Feature 2 Lecturer dispatch type
Dispatch an instructor and take all 50h classroom + exercises at your facility! In addition, the training schedule can be held according to your desired schedule. * Complete support system after completing the training “Business registration” “Business registration” “Consent form” “Doctor’s instructions” Etc …
Feature 3 Introducing on-the-job training destinations!
(Participating hospitals / facilities more than 250 locations nationwide) If on-site training is not possible at your facility, we will introduce our partner’s on-site training destination!
Feature 4 Utilize subsidies (human resources development support subsidies)! We will make proposals to reduce training costs. We also provide grant applications!
Training schedule for sputum aspiration etc.
1. Participated in 50 hours of basic training, and at the same time, attended a 7-hour medical care teacher training for nursing nurse training.
2 Written test enforcement Passed if the student passed the pass standard (over 90% of the total score) of the basic training evaluation test rules.
Participation in 3 exercises 1-2 days (practical skills). Practical practice, practical test. (Practice is practiced in a working facility using a simulator, etc. It is not allowed to practice on the human body.)
4 Practical training Evaluation of practical skills. If it is difficult to implement your own facilities, refer to our partner hospitals.
5 “Committee test result” + “Practical skill evaluation result” + “Practical evaluation result” verified by the committee.
If all six items pass, we will issue a “certificate of completion of training such as sputum suction”.
7 Attach the “Certificate of Completion of Sputum Aspiration Training” issued and apply to each prefecture to obtain a “certificate” from the prefecture. Based on that, the establishment is registered.
8. After the registration is completed, it becomes possible to carry out sputum aspiration etc. in cooperation with a doctor’s instruction and a nurse.
* Follow-up training is provided after the training is completed. Participants who have completed practical training can also
participate (free once every six months)
Estimated number of on-site recipients / expected training completion period [Image 5
In the case of 1 instructor nurse vs 1 student
* Restrictions have been eased, and it is now possible to issue a certificate of completion only for the oral cavity.・ Cavity and gastric fistulas etc. will be implemented at the institution after issuing the certificate. * Tube nutrition is calculated twice a day (for lunch and dinner). * Practice days may fluctuate due to shift adjustments with the hospital and the number of patients. * 1 month to 3 months in case of the actual period 1 (because it is necessary to adjust the schedule between the hospital and the facility)
■ It is also possible to accept on-the-job training for those who have completed practitioner training.
■ Introduction of nearby medical treatment and nursing care hospitals. (Subject to change depending on hospital conditions) Trends of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
2018 Nursing care fee revision
Highly rated for nursing care addition
In addition to the nursing care addition, if a system is set up to provide an emergency response for assigned physicians, if the nursing is performed, the evaluation will be higher.
Addition of night shift staff who can provide medical care
In order to increase specialties that can perform sputum aspiration even at night, this revision will set a higher rank in the night shift staffing addition and will be subdivided as follows.
■ In addition to current requirements, through night shift hours 1. 1. Nursing staff is assigned, or 365 days of staff who can perform sputum aspiration
▼ Existing (I) and (II) require only “thick staffing of night shift staff”, while new (III) and (IV) also require “staffing capable of sputum aspiration”. Become.
▼ Calculate (I) or (III) if the specialty is “other than unit type”, and calculate (II) or (IV) if it is “unit type”.
▼ If the number of admissions is 31-50, calculate “a”, and if the number is 30 or 51 or more, calculate “b”.
* 365 days allocation. It is not always necessary to accept because it is a system addition. Add 3 units.
* Relaxed in September 2018, allowing application on a daily basis. 【Company Profile】
Presence Medical Inc.
Head office: 3-19-5 Shin-Yokohama, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama 222-0033, Japan EAP office RESILIENCY
Representative: Misaki Imanishi, Representative Director
Established: February 7, 2014
Sputum aspiration training No. 1 and No. 2 training for dementia care-Medical training business-
(Leader training) Training for managers of dementia-responsive service business-Consulting business-
Employee turnover consulting for medical institutions, welfare and nursing care facilities-ICT business-
For more information about this release(Japanese):
Comment ( 0 )
Trackbacks are closed.