Albirex Niigata Co., Ltd. Game Management Volunteer Announcement of “2020 Season Game Management Volunteer Briefing” for new participants and interested parties
Albirex Niigata Co., Ltd.
[Game Management Volunteer] Announcement of “2020 Season Game Management Volunteer Briefing” for those who are newly participating and interested
Finally, the schedule for all games in the 2020 season will be decided, and the home game of Albirex Niigata will begin on March 7 (Sat) against Jeff United Chiba (14:00 kick-off)!
Therefore, at the time of this season’s home game holding, we will hold the following briefing session in recruiting “game management volunteers” to support game management of home games.
At the time of this club’s home game, the game is managed with the cooperation of many volunteers of all ages, young and old. Many people participated and supported the game management.
This season, we need the help of many volunteers to welcome more supporters to the Denka Big Swan Stadium!
If you have an interest or interest in “I like soccer,” “I like Albi,” “I want to help teams and players,” and “I want to enjoy supporting sports with everyone,” feel free to join us!
We look forward to your participation.
[New target, game management volunteer briefing session]
・ Person who can be newly registered as a match operation volunteer ・ People who are interested in game management volunteers
■ Date and time
February 8, 2020 (Sat) 11: 00-12: 00 (Reception 10: 30-)
Denka Big Swan Stadium / Conference Room
* If you come by car, you can use the stadium front parking lot (free).
Introduction and explanation of the activities to be assigned to game management volunteers
■ How to apply
If you would like to participate in the briefing, please apply in the following way.
1. Application-only form
You can easily apply from the “Application form” below. Please fill in the necessary information and submit.
-Application-only form-https: //ws.formzu.net/fgen/S98859994/ * After sending, you will receive an automatic reply email.
* If you use mobile phone e-mail, please confirm in advance that you want to receive e-mail from “@ albirex.co.jp” before canceling the mobile phone domain settings.
* If you do not receive the automatic reply e-mail immediately after applying, please contact the telephone number of the inquiry number. 2. Call us
If you do not have an Internet environment, you can apply by phone. Please feel free to contact us.
Albirex Niigata Co., Ltd. Operation Division: Sand
[TEL] 025-282-0011 (Mon-Fri 10: 00-17: 00)
■ Request for materials
For those who are not able to participate in the briefing and are interested in the game management volunteer, or those who are considering registration, we will send you another document. Please let us know by phone or email (email@example.com). ★ What is “game management volunteer”?
At the time of the home game of Albirex Niigata, we will work together with our club employees and staff to support various activities to welcome the supporters who come.
It would be very helpful if you could support all the matches, but you are welcome to attend once, depending on your own convenience! In addition, even when the home game is not held, volunteers can watch the game away or have a club-sponsored “volunteer delivery”. This is an activity to support Albirex Niigata while having a very friendly and enjoyable time.
■ Activities (example)
1.Receptionist (Related person / guest reception service)
2.Lounge charge (VIP guest correspondence, lounge drink service) 3.Ticket center charge, supporter charge (various inquiries, ticket exchange) 4. Goods charge (display and sale of goods)
5.In-house charge (response to various inquiries, guidance in the premises, cleaning the premises)
6. Headquarters and shortstop charge (equipment management, ticket stub counting, assistant to other work)
7. Record manager (creating member tables and official records) 8. Competition charge (bench construction, ball person guidance) 9.In charge of events (Assistance in the management of football parks and kids rooms)
■ Activity time (per game)
[Meeting] 4 hours before the start of the match
[Dissolution] 1 hour after the end of the match
Example) 14:00 kick-off
[Dissolution] Around 17:00
■ Game management volunteer participation conditions
・ In principle, those 18 years or older (in the case of high school students, parental consent is required)
・ Those who understand the contents of the activities and can actively work on them
★ Feelings from the club toward volunteers
1. We will provide “summer polo shirts” exclusively for game operation volunteers!
2. You can purchase Albirex Niigata goods at a special price! 3. We will prepare lunch boxes and drinks!
4. After the season ends, we will guide you to the “volunteer meeting” where players and staff will also participate! (Paid / limited to those who participated more than 3 times a year)
Albirex Niigata Corporation Operation Division
〒950-0954 2-1-10 Misakicho, Chuo-ku, Niigata
TEL: 025-282-0011 (Mon-Fri 10: 00-17: 00), Fax: 025-282-0013 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this release(Japanese):
Comment ( 0 )