DFS group The world’s leading travel retailer DFS Group Limited release of luxury lucky bags at duty-free prices
World-leading travel retailer DFS Group Limited release of luxury lucky bags at duty-free prices
◎ T Galleria in Hawaii, T Galleria Guam ◎ In T Galleria Okinawa, tax exemption that is rare even in Japan is applied, and happy shopping after tax increase
The DFS group, the world’s leading travel retailer, will add luxury brand seasonal fashion items from its first sale on Wednesday, January 1, 2020 at T Galleria Hawaii, T Galleria Guam, and T Galleria Okinawa. We will release a limited number of lucky bags that will save up to 70% on items such as cosmetics, watches, etc. During the year-end and New Year period, exciting events and promotional campaigns were held to greet the New Year at the target stores. The start of the New Year will be gorgeously colored.
* Quantity and contents of lucky bags may change depending on the situation. Lucky bags that will be released to celebrate the beginning of 2020 can be found at each store. Lucky bags, which are sold in limited quantities for each luxury fashion brand or cosmetic brand, are exclusive to the various brands that can only be proposed by the DFS group as a luxury travel retailer. “Must Buy”.
On the day of New Year’s Day, T Galleria Hawaii will perform a performance of Japanese drums that will brighten the start of the New Year at the same time as the store opens. Also, at T Galleria Guam, the first 300 people will be served with rice cakes, so you can enjoy the New Year feeling while you are overseas.
T Galleria Okinawa, where you can shop for luxury brands at a duty-free price without requiring a passport while in Japan, is a 50% discount on beauty bags. You can also shop for other luxury items without worrying about the post-tax consumption tax. In addition, on the day of the first sale, along with the auspicious performance of lion dance, you can enjoy sweet sake that warms your body as a behavioral sake.
* Okinawa has special laws that can be enjoyed just like duty-free shopping overseas.
With a limited-priced item that you can only get at the DFS group, you can experience the luxury shopping unique to this time to start your year.
■ T Galleria Hawaii by DFS
● After opening at 8:00 on January 1 (Wednesday), a gift of $ 20 will be given to the first 300 people. Twice a day, Leonard Marasada & Aroma Café coffee will be distributed free of charge to the first 300 guests each time on the 3rd floor. In addition, a lottery with a coupon of up to $ 1000. * A lottery with a maximum of $ 2000 on the 2nd (Thursday) and a maximum of $ 3,000 on the 3rd (Friday) will also be held.
[Name] T Galleria Hawaii by DFS
[Address] 330 Royal Hawaiian Avenue, Honolulu HI 96815 U.S.A [Phone number] + 1-808-837-2700
[Business hours] 9: 30-23: 00
[Official website] https://www.dfs.com/jp/hawaii
■ T Galleria Guam by DFS
● January 1 (Wednesday) In addition to lucky bags, a lottery where you can win a luxury prize with the purchase of $ 250, a distribution of a performance song, a drum performance, etc.
● January 1st (Wed)-3rd (Fri) A stamp rally will be held to win luxury prizes
● January 4th (Sat)-6th (Mon), a lucky trip with a DFS Travel Gift Award [Name] T Galleria Guam by DFS
[Address] 1296 Pale San Vitores Road, Tumon Guam 96913
[Phone number] + 1-671-646-9640 / + 1-671-646-9641
[Business hours] 10: 00-23: 00
[Official website] https://www.dfs.com/jp/guam
■ T Galleria Okinawa by DFS
● We will give “Omikuji Cookies” to all who purchase lucky bags on Wednesday, January 1st.
● January 1 (Wednesday) and 2 (Thursday): Lion dance performance and distribution of sweet sake.
● December 28, 2019 (Sat)-January 5, 2020 (Sun): New Year’s gift catcher * Dfs at the DFS Naha Airport store will also hold a lottery for the prizes from January 3rd (Friday) to 5th (Sunday).
[Name] T Galleria Okinawa by DFS
[Address] 4-1 Omoromachi, Naha City, Okinawa Prefecture
[Phone number] 0120-782-460
[Business hours] 9: 00-21: 00
[Regular holiday] Open all year round
[Official website] https://www.dfs.com/jp/okinawa
[Inquiries from the general public] DFS group: 03-5434-0173 (all three stores above)
About DFS Group
The DFS Group is the world’s leading luxury travel retailer. Since its founding in Hong Kong in 1960, the company has pioneered the global luxury travel retail industry and has carefully selected and offered over 700 top-notch brands from 885 Maisons on four continents. Currently, the DFS network has duty-free stores at 11 major
international airports, 20 Galleria stores around the world, and stores at partners and resorts. The DFS Group is owned by Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH), the world’s largest luxury
conglomerate, and DFS co-founder Robert Miller, with over 9,000 staff inspiring customers. Creating a shopping experience. In 2018, more than 164 million customers visited. DFS Group is headquartered in Hong Kong,
We have offices in Straria, Cambodia, China, France, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Macau, New Zealand, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United States and Vietnam. For more information, please visit www.dfs.com [Image 5
About T Galleria by DFS
T Galleria by DFS (formerly DFS Galleria) is a retail business concept for travelers that the DFS Group is developing ahead of others. In 1968, DFS opened its first roadside store in Hong Kong, followed by stores in Honolulu, and eventually expanded to 20 locations around the world. Currently, T Galleria by DFS has expanded into the United States, Asia, Europe, Oceania, and the South Pacific. The concept of “traveler’s T” is deeply linked to travel, and T Galleria by DFS brings together the world’s top luxury brands, selected by
professionals, for exceptional retail environments, personalized services, and unique needs for travelers. I will respond. T Galleria by DFS delivers a unique and unique journey for travelers. For more information, visit www.tgalleria.com
For more information about this release(Japanese):
Comment ( 0 )
Trackbacks are closed.