Fine Piece Announced that Fine Piece will continue to operate the Auto Aftermarket Revitalization Strategy Foundation (ASA). Through international trend analysis and cross-industry benchmarking, we aim to revitalize the industry in the fourth indus
Announced that Fine Peace will continue to operate the Auto
Aftermarket Revitalization Strategy Foundation (ASA). Through international trend analysis and cross-industry benchmarking, we aim to revitalize the industry in the fourth industrial revolution.
Auto aftermarket revitalization strategy base
Fine Peace Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture, Representative Director: Hiroshi Kinoshita), Auto Aftermarket Strategy Association (in English: Auto Aftermarket Strategy Association) : ASA) on December 3, 2019, Futaba Co., Ltd. announced that it will take over the operation.
In the future, in addition to comparative research and survey analysis of the auto aftermarket, which is the activity concept of the foundation, by incorporating international trend analysis and benchmarking of different industries, the results will be applied and utilized for solving social issues, The policy is to revitalize the industry in the fourth industrial revolution.
Recent activities include the announcement of a local report of the world’s largest auto aftermarket exhibition “ Outmechanika Shanghai 2019 ” held in China from December 3rd, the world’s best held in Germany from November 30th “International Trend Analysis” such as exchanging opinions on the customary festival “Essen Motor Show”, which is said to be Takamine, and supporting more than 350 global companies to move to China and offices for more than 150 international startups and SMEs HIBC Konatsukuni providing space? We are planning “Benchmarking in different industries” by discussion with Founder & CEO Cassie Xia.
In addition, since new technologies and information such as
calibration of sensors used in advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) to be introduced into automobiles in the future are required in the repair and body maintenance industry, Deltaix Decided to invite Hiroyasu Iwasaki, President and CEO.
Collaboration talk with Mr. Cassie, HIBC representative of Shenzhen co-working space called China’s Silicon Valley
[Video 3: https://prtimes.jp/api/movieim.php?url=www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcjWvQRmKc0] https://youtu.be/KcjWvQRmKc0
[Video 4: https://prtimes.jp/api/movieim.php?url=www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCwwOa4JQY4] https://youtu.be/yCwwOa4JQY4
Establishing a strategic foundation to revitalize the auto aftermarket to realize a next-generation mobility society.
1. To be an industry revitalization of the auto aftermarket. 2. Actively invite experts and experts from various fields to promote open innovation.
3. Share results with relevant parties in accordance with the ASA rules. [Activity]
Services necessary for next-generation mobility, such as the construction and platforming of ecosystems in response to the era of internationalization, internationalization, and information in response to innovations that are not on the conventional extension line due to technological innovation and changes in the market environment To establish and implement a strategic vision to contribute to the revitalization of the industry.
1. Conduct comparative research, research and analysis of domestic and overseas auto aftermarkets to formulate strategic visions for industry revitalization.
2. If the ASA finds it necessary, it can invite a reference person to hear his / her opinion.
3. The ASA can place a workgroup when it finds it necessary. 4. The term of office of ASA members shall be within one year from the date of appointment or nomination. However, reappointment or re-designation will not be prevented.
5. All copyrights related to ASA and project research are the property of the ASA operating company, but it is recognized that the purpose is to promote industry revitalization and broadly benefit society, and damage corporate value. If it is recognized that there is no risk of losing social credibility, information such as research papers, research reports, interview articles, video content, etc. can be disclosed and the creator’s credit can be described.
6. In addition to what is provided for in the preceding items, matters relating to the operation of the ASA and other necessary matters shall be determined on the basis.
[Configuration of ASA]
ASA is a platform planned and operated through committees and projects. ・ A “committee” is an organization established for each major theme to conduct research on advanced cases, market environment surveys, and discussions with experts. A “working group” will be established for tasks and work on specific themes.
・ “Projects” are organizations that work on specific issues for a limited time. Operating company: Fine Peace Co., Ltd.
Headquarters: 2F, 18-27 Higashi-Naka, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka 812-0892, Fukuoka Prefecture
Tokyo Office: INBOUND LEAGUE, 5-14-14 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0022 Official site: http://www.finepiece.jp/
Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FinePieceJP/
For more information about this release(Japanese):
Comment ( 0 )
Trackbacks are closed.