※ Be careful about mistranslations.(by Translation software)
※ It is not an article we interviewed or wrote.
※ It is an article provided by an article delivery company.
TP-Link begins selling its first ultra-compact USB adapter “UB400” compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 from March 30 (Saturday)
TPI Link Japan Co., Ltd. TP-Link begins selling its first ultra-compact USB adapter “UB400” compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 from March 30 (Saturday) -Bluetooth connection is possible easily even with non-compliant devices-
TP-Link Japan Co., Ltd., which is Japan’s No. 1 share of the world’s No. 1 share in wireless LAN product development, production and sales, (TP: Nishi-Shinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo) -Link) will start selling its USB adapter “UB400” compatible with Bluetooth 4.0, which is its first in Japan (Saturday) on March 30, 2019.
“UB400” enables Bluetooth connection easily just by plugging in non-Bluetooth compatible devices. It is also backward compatible with Bluetooth V3.0 / 2.1 / 2.0 / 1.1, as well as Bluetooth 4.0 with power saving technology (BLE).
In addition, it is convenient to carry because it is housed in a super-compact chassis with high performance. With the industry’s highest standard 3-year warranty, anyone can use it with confidence.
■ Bluetooth 4.0 nano USB adapter “UB400” (expected selling price: around 980 yen including tax)
Weight: 5 g
・ Size: 14.8 × 6.8 × 18.9 mm (width x depth x height)
・ Standard: Bluetooth 4.0
・ Interface: USB 2.0
・ Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / XP
・ Wide transmit / receive range: Up to 10 meters
* 1 can be transmitted / received from Bluetooth Ver. 4.0 Dual mode Class 2.
・ Energy saving: Equipped with power saving technology (BLE) and cut 60% power consumption.
・ Compatibility: It is backward compatible with Bluetooth Ver.4.0 / LE, Bluetooth V3.0 / 2.1 / 2.0 / 1.1.
・ Supports 19 Bluetooth profiles
* 2: AVRCP / A2DP / BIP / BPP / DID / DUN / FTP / GAVDP / HFP / HCRP / HSP / HID / GATT / OPP / PA / PRX / SPP / SP / VDP
・ High quality chipset: Equipped with a chipset made by Qualcomm. -Driver unnecessary: In Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10, it is available only by plugging in to USB.
・ Nano size: It is housed in an ultra-compact case despite its high performance.
・ Supported OS: Supports Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / XP.
* 1 Theoretical value, which varies depending on the operating environment.
* 2 The profile defines the operation during Bluetooth communication and the content of data to be sent and received, and the profile to be used differs depending on the application.
For example, profiles used for audio data transmission are for Bluetooth-enabled earphones and headphones, not for mice and keyboards.
* 3 If you update the OS, there may be compatibility problems, so please download the latest driver from HP.
[Features of UB400]
■ We realize Bluetooth connection
Simply plug the “UB400” into a non-Bluetooth compatible device, and you can easily connect with Bluetooth.
8 · 8.1 · 10 plug and play Windows 8 · Windows 8.1 · Windows 10 do not require troublesome driver installation, and they can be used immediately by plugging them into the USB port.
* Windows 7 / XP requires driver installation.
■ Let’s enjoy hands-free
It can transmit and receive within the range of up to 10 meters. You can enjoy music and calls at home without being bothered by cables.
■ Ultra-small nano size
Because of the ultra-small nano size, you can carry a laptop PC while inserting the “UB400” into the USB port.
[World No. 1 share! High-quality wireless LAN router TP-Link]
TP-Link is the world’s number one provider of network products to more than 1 billion end users in more than 170 countries worldwide, with 42% global share of wireless LAN equipment.
In addition, in 2018, we acquired the world’s No. 1 wireless LAN equipment provider for eight consecutive years.
* 1 Currently, we have local subsidiaries in 42 locations around the world, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, and Japan.
* 1 By the number of shipments, according to the IDC WLAN Tracker in the fourth quarter of 2018 Through thorough research and development, efficient production systems and strict quality control, TP-Link has won many awards in the field of networking products. In addition, it has acquired the technology suitability mark of each country
* 2 and offers products that can be used safely and with high performance.
* 2 TELEC, CE, FCC acquired, RoHS compliant 【Company Profile】 Company name: TPI Link Japan Ltd. (English name: TP-LINK JAPAN INC.) Representative: Li Location: Nishi Shimbashi, Minato Ward, Tokyo 2-9-1 PMO Nishi Shimbashi 8F Corporate site: www.tp-link.com/
For more information about this release(Japanese):
prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000058.000023744.html ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━