[Itochu City Development] First-phase sales start of the condominium “Crevia Ueno Ikenohata”
Itochu City Development Co., Ltd. First-phase sales start of condominium “Crevia Ueno Ikenohata” Located in the Bunkyo area, adjacent to Ueno Onshi Park and the University of Tokyo, facing the Shinobu pond, designed a wide span of approximately 7.2m to 9.4m of all villas ………………………………………………………………………………………… Itochu Urban Development Co., Ltd. (Minato-ku, Tokyo; President: Norio Matsu) and Tokyo Building Co., Ltd. (Chuo-ku, Tokyo; President, Executive Officer: Hitoshi Nomura) We are pleased to announce that we have launched the first phase of) on August 2nd (Fri). The property is available 6 minutes on foot from Tokyo Metro Chiyoda line “Nez” station and 8 minutes on foot from “Yushima” station, 11 minutes on foot from JR / Tokyo Metro Hibiya line “Ueno” station ※ 1, 7 stations 16 routes ※ 2 available The location is excellent for transportation convenience. Located between Ueno Onshi Park and the University of Tokyo, the “Ikenobata” address is a privileged location, with beautiful scenery such as Shinobu Pond spreading around, and also designated as a Bunkyo area. There have been approximately 800 responses since the website was launched at the end of February this year, and a total of approximately 160 sets of customers (as of July 29) have been visiting since the advance announcement meeting on May 18 (Saturday). You 【First Phase of Sales】 Registration reception period / Friday, August 2, 2019-Saturday, August 3 Number of units sold / 23 Selling price / 64.5 million yen-20,690 million yen Exclusive area / 56.98 square meters-108.84 square meters [Visitor customer attribute] Area / Taito-ku (about 35%), Bunkyo-ku (about 13%), other wide area Age group / 30’s (about 38%), 40’s (about 21%), 50’s (about 21%), 60’s or more (about 12%) Number of families / 2 (about 49%), 3 (about 21%), 4 (about 15%) [Image 1
Aerial photograph around the plan site * 1 When using Ueno Onsen Park’s toll route (in Shinobuike Ikutendo Precinct: 5 am to 9 pm, it is possible to walk), and in the case of Ueno Onsen Park perimeter toll route, walk 14 minutes. ※ 2 and 7 stations are Tokyo Metro “Nez” station, “Yushima” station, “Ueno Hirokoji” station, Toei “Ueno Okachimachi” station, Keisei “Keisei Ueno” station, JR “Ochimachi” station, “Ueno” station . 16 lines are Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line, Hibiya Line, Ginza Line, Toei Oedo Line, Keisei Main Line, JR Yamanote Line, Keihin Tohoku Line, Keihin Tohoku Line, Joban Line, Takasaki Line, Utsunomiya Line, Hokkaido Shinkansen, Tohoku Shinkansen, Joetsu Shinkansen, Hokuriku It refers to Shinkansen, Akita Shinkansen, Yamagata Shinkansen.
■ Features of “Clevia Ueno Ikenohata” 1. A few cultural districts where culture and art culture resonate The property is located at the “Ikenobata” address surrounded by the rich greenery of “Ueno Onshi Park” and “The University of Tokyo”. The east side faces Ueno Park, a hub of arts and culture that represents Japan, including famous art museums and museums such as the National Western Art Museum, which has been registered as a World Heritage Site, including the Shinobi Pond, and the Tokyo University of the Arts. The western side faces the “University of Tokyo”, a center of education that has produced a large number of human resources as a center of study in Japan. It is a calm area where downtown atmosphere and academic atmosphere are harmonized, with commercial facilities nearby, on the border between Taito Ward and Bunkyo Ward. In addition, the surrounding area is designated as a cultural education district, and the construction of facilities that may impair the environment of education, research and cultural activities is restricted, and a good living environment is maintained. ※ The proportion of Bunkyo area in the total area of Tokyo’s 23 wards: about 3.1% [Image 2
Entrance approach completion forecast CG 2. Exterior design in harmony with the history and landscape The exterior is made of bricks often found in Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum, Tokyo Art University, and other local buildings, and the harmony with the historical atmosphere and the cityscape that is spun here is important. The wall of the platform is designed with watermarks of baked bricks to cover the soft light, and the entrance has a high texture such as using many natural stones. The balcony of each dwelling unit adopts a glass handrail and is designed to emphasize the openness and the transparent appearance. 3.Opening view and dwelling unit design With a wide span design of about 7.2 m to about 9.4 m in addition to 100% squared housing ratio, we have realized an excellent house with a sense of openness, ventilation and daylighting. The Ueno Onshi Park side is a 70-square-meter, 3 LDK center floor plan, and the Ueno Onshi Park spreads under your eyes, and you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of each season. The University of Tokyo side has a 50-square-meter, 2 LDK-centered plan, and the gentle scenery of the University of Tokyo campus spreads to the southwest, and you can enjoy rich sunlight. In addition, the balcony is equipped with a slop sink as a standard for gardening. [Image 3
E type (premium plan ・ maisonette dwelling unit) completion forecast CG 4.Various plan variations In addition to a wide variety of 27 types of variations to meet diverse family configurations and lifestyles such as DINKS, senior families, etc., we will prepare a menu plan that can realize changes in the location of the kitchen and floor plan changes to a large space 1LDK. did. The top floor has a premium plan of only 3 houses, including a 100 square meter maisonette-type dwelling unit spanning the 17th and 18th floors, and a dwelling unit with a spacious roof balcony. We have realized high-quality living spaces such as living dining with an open-air, island kitchen, and upgraded equipment specifications.
● Location: Ikenohata 2-chome 125-1, Taito-ku, Tokyo (land number)
● Transportation: Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line “Nez” Station 6 minutes on foot, Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line “Yushima” Station 8 minutes on foot, JR Yamanote Line, Keihin Tohoku Line, Utsunomiya Line, Takasaki Line, Joban Line “Ueno” Station 11 minutes on foot (※ When using a transit route in Ueno Onshi Park (in Shinobuike Ikutendo precinct: it is possible to pass from 5 am to 9 pm)), JR Yamanote Line, Keihin Tohoku Line, Utsunomiya Line, Takasaki Line, Joban Line “Ueno” Station A 14-minute walk, Tokyo Metro Hibiya-line “Ueno” station 11 minutes walk (in Shinobi-Ike Sakai Tendo precinct: passable from 5 am to 9 pm), Tokyo Metro Hibiya line “Ueno” station 14-minute walk, Tokyo Metro Ginza line “Ueno Hirokoji” station 11 minutes on foot, Toei Oedo Line “Ueno Okachimachi” station 11 minutes on foot
● Total number of units / 62 units
● Site area / 705.02 square meters
● Building area / 382.95 square meters
● Total floor area / 5,387.47 square meters Structure / scale: reinforced concrete, 1 basement, 18 floors
● Use area / commercial area / neighboring commercial area
● Planning / 2 LDK ~ 3 LDK
● Exclusive area / 56.98 square meters-108.84 square meters
● Parking lot / 14 units (13 mechanical parking lots, 1 flat parking lot for disabled people) (Inside, 3 mechanical parking lots are priority zones of E, F, G type)
● Mini bike store / 3
● Bicycle storage / 64 (19 two-stage rack upper vertical lift rack, 45 lower slide)
● Completion date: The end of February 2021
● Period of entry / planned for late March 2021
● Seller: Itochu City Development Co., Ltd., Tokyo Building Co., Ltd.
● Design / Supervise: IAO Takeda Design, Tokyo Third Office Construction: Ichiken Tokyo Branch
● Property website URL / www.cv-ikenohata.jp “Clevia Ueno Ikenoba” Residence Salon
● Address: 2-8-7 Ikenohata, Taito-ku, Tokyo
● TEL / 0120-855-062
● Business hours / weekdays from 11:00 to 18:00, weekends and holidays 10:00 to 18:00
● Regular holiday / Wednesday / Thursday (except holidays) [Image 5
For more information about this release(Japanese):
https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000002.000047364.html ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ https://prtimes.jp ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
Comment ( 0 )
Trackbacks are closed.