Ishikawa Prefecture Yamanaka Onsen / Kagari Kichijotei Kaga Aoharu Hot Spring Trip For memories of graduation! A city walk shining with colored yukata! With privilege that you can enjoy walking around sweets!
[Ishikawa Prefecture Yamanaka Onsen / Kagari Kichijotei] [Kaga Aoharu Hot Spring Trip] For memories of graduation! A city walk shining with colored yukata! With privilege that you can enjoy walking around sweets!
Kagari Kichijotei (Kaga City, Ishikawa Prefecture, General Manager: Hiroshi Murai https://kagari-kisshotei.com/) is offering a Aoharu Hot Spring Trip Plan that is perfect for the graduation trip season until March 31, 2020.
特 典 We offer special benefits for making memories, such as city walk tickets and colored yukata rentals for enjoying a stroll through the cityscape, and ice street tickets and sweets tour coupons that can be used at 34 stores. Moisten your skin at the hot springs, and enjoy the happiness of the mountains and seas of Hokuriku.
■ 【2020 Aoharu Hot Spring Trip】 Accommodation Plan
[Rate] One night, evening and breakfast included 2020.2 / 1 ～ 2020.3 / 31 ¥ 17,000 / person (2 persons / room), 15,500 yen / person (3 persons), 14,000 yen / person (4 persons)
* Japanese-style room overlooking mountain stream, tax included, bath tax excluding 150 yen, 5500 yen UP on the day before holiday, 1300 yen UP on Friday and Sunday
[Dinner] “Kaga Tobi” Kaga Kaiseki
[Breakfast] “Aya” Kaga Breakfast
Ice Street Ticket (1 per person)
Yuge highway town walk ticket (one per person)
Yamanaka Onsen Sweets Tour Coupon (1 per person)
1 hour free karaoke room (first come, first served basis)
Free lending of color yukata to women (normally 550 yen)
◆ Upstream service (16: 00-18: 00)
1 cup of beer & local cuisine, non-alcoholic amazake, Morning place (6: 30-9: 00)
◆ Drink service (Royal lounge overlooking Tsurusen gorge ゛ 7: 00-20: 00) [Others] 19- to 22-year-olds can use sightseeing spots at the Kaga Aoharu Campaign!
Kaga City Tourist Information Website: http://www.tabimati.net [Image 3
[Continuous stay hospitality Club Kissho]
● Kissho lunch prepared (front desk 9: 30-10: 30)
Available from check-in day to check-out day.
Please enjoy at your favorite place such as outing.
● Dinner on the 2nd day of your choice (free shuttle to the sister building) ・ Shunsai Kaga “Aya” ・ Dining “Kaga Tobi”
・ Sisters building Kissyo Yamanaka “Benana” Kaga cuisine
* One person can usually use additional 3,000 yen ⇒ 2,000 yen (tax included) ・ Sisters building Kissho Yamanaka “Aotake” iron plate kaiseki * Available for an additional 5,000 yen per person ⇒ 4,000 yen (tax included) [Image 6
● A private bath is free once during your stay 45 minutes (normally 3,000 yen) In addition, you will receive a one-time Kiku-no-Yu bath ticket for Yamanaka Onsen.
We will prepare a hot water basket (shampoo, rinse, towel, soap). [Image 7
● Sisters building Kissyo Yamanaka [Kissho Spa] free trial
Ceramic plate bath or aerosol (reservation required)
● ECO ride coupon
◆ Canvas-Kaga tour bus-1 boarding and alighting ticket
◆ One facility use ticket
◆ One sweets ticket
● 2 hours free bicycle with electric assist (once during stay) -Area and facility supplements-
■ About Kaga Hot Spring Village “Yamanaka Onsen”
One of the four hot springs in Kaga, a hot spring with a history of 1300 years. The mellow hot water that Haisei and Basho loved was said to have the effect of beautiful skin, and was also ranked 3rd in the Women’s Travel Category of the “Uruoi Japan Project Onsen 2017” sponsored by the Environment and Tourism Agency. You can enjoy walking around the city centering on hot springs throughout the four seasons. Tsurusen Valley (1.3km) Ayatorihashi’s light-up and riverbed are full of atmosphere. Kutani ware, Yamanaka lacquer, and local sake shops line the eaves.
■ Kagashi Kichijotei
An inn with a river view in all rooms, right next to Hokuriku’s premier scenic spot and the famous Korogi Bridge. From the public hot spring bath, the lobby, and the guest rooms, you can overlook the Tsurusen Gorge, and enjoy the seasonal scenery such as fresh greenery, autumn leaves, and snow scenery. The hotel has 48 rooms of 5 types, including rooms with open-air baths, Japanese-Western style rooms with indoor hot springs and Simmons beds popular among three generations. (3 rooms with open-air bath, 3 Japanese-Western rooms with hot spring bath)
* “Michelin Guide Toyama / Ishikawa (Kanazawa) 2016 Special Edition” has received the rating of “Comfortable”
* 25 minutes by train from Kanazawa to Kaga Onsen Station, 30 minutes by shuttle bus from the station. 45 minutes by shuttle bus from Komatsu Airport
■ Sightseeing around
“Kutani Ceramic Laboratory” designed by Kengo Kuma opened on May 24, 2019. A complex type Kutani ware creation studio with a tour of a souvenir factory, a gallery and an experience workshop. (Approximately 25 minutes by car from the hotel / Komatsu City)
For more information about this release(Japanese):
Comment ( 0 )